62197members
327452posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are you from

Re: where are you from

Hi Jacqui (ashby) how you doing love? I'm in London tomorrow to meet the oncologist. Hope you're doing well - catch up soon lovely xxx

I have a friend who lives Inverruie.is your name Carol?

Would be a coincidence but her sister has BC.

Beautiful area.I used to visit Tain/Edderton.Have a friend at Invergordon.

i had a friend who used to live there.She then moved to ullapool and i visited 3 times a year.Beautiful area.

8Hi mands

I am from Lincolnshire..in the wolds.

I'm from Orpington, Kent but have only been here a year. Originally from Hayes near Bromley. I was diagnosed on the 13th Nov. I've had surgery and now waiting for start of radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatment. Mands xxx PS this forum has been an inspiration to me and I don't think I could have stayed as strong and grounded without it. Sending all of you positive vibes at whatever stage all you amazing ladies are at xxx

Sileby, Leicestershire

Falmouth, Cornwall .

Basildon, Essex

Leeds, West Yorkshire

Loughborough, Leicestershire.Smiley Wink

South West London!

Live near Huddersfield, originally from Robin Hood country, North Nottinghamshire.

Disley Cheshire Smiley Happy

Hi flicks

Welcome to the forum.

You may also be interested in the section "Events, campaigns and meet-ups". (It's in the orange box, bottom right on the front page).

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Hi
I used to live in north Devon westward ho !
But got divorced and moved to London with my secound husband found out I had breast cancer in November 2012 and lump removed one month radiotherapy . No chemo as I have no immune system due to crohns diease very poorly . Anyway just come out off hospital a few weeks ago with another bowel op still recovering . Lol . Where abouts in north Devon are you from .

I'm from Livingston.....Just outside Edinburgh and around 40 miles from Glasgow.

Cotswolds but NOT Chipping Norton!

Southampton

Just outside sunny southend on sea

JUST OUTSIDE SLOUGH BERKSHIRE.

Beadnell on the North East Coast

Hampshire

Susieseaside64 you might want to look for a thread about Norfolk. There are a few of us I think
Regards

I'm from just outside Norwich - but used to live in Gorleston on the coast (hence the username!). Sue

Earls Barton, Northampton

Long Eaton, on the border of Notts/Derbys

I'm in Brentwood, Essex. Yes where the Towie crowd live!

Dorset

hi there, I am living in the Wigan (Lancashire) area, the sunny climes of Hindley. Have lived in Westhoughon (Bolton) and Worsley/Swinton, Manchester in the past 20 yrs so have friends there. If anyone fancies meeting up for a coffee (and cake!) that would be fab. Am a mum of 2 boys, 6 and almost 3. I will have my mx 1st Nov 2012, would love to chit chat with others in similar situationSmiley Happy Jayne

Yes, North Devon is lovely. I have never regretted coming to live here. Not a good place to have cancer, though. I'm feeling quite jealous reading about all the people out there who get LGFB Workshops, pamper days, scarf and wig days etc. Nothing like that where I live. Feels incredibly isolated.

St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex

Redhill, Surrey (near Gatwick airport and the dreaded M25)
Truddles, we bought a camper can from Dudley, not yours was it?

North Devon is lovely.

Originally from Wirral, but moved to North Devon in 1991.

I speak a tiny amount of Japanese, fluent conversational German (not very good but fluent!!), basic French and quite good English! Smiley Happy

My dad was a British Army officer so we moved every 2 or 3 years and then when I married my husband (now ex) was headhunted by a firm in northern West Germany so we spent 5 years there living in rented accommodation.

I have lost count of the schools I went to! Smiley Happy

Good question Lizdeb. How many languages do you have? Was it parent's job that moved you around? I moved around a lot from 13 onwards because of my Dad's job ( all in Scotland though) and was at 3 secondary schools in different towns in those years so making new friends happened a lot!

I was born in Yokohama

Have lived in the Medway towns a lot, Maidstone, Singapore, Marchwood near Southampton, Tokyo, Alverstoke near Gosport, Langport and West Germany (as was then!)

Now live in South East London

So where am I from?

I'm from Glenrothes, Fife. Scotland

Oxford!

Hi I am from Middlesbrough in Cleveland about a 10/15 min drive from you Italia03 (actually live in Eston) x

Renfrew Scotland(not sunny, pouring with rain all day!!!)

Blackburn Lancashire

I am a Bangladeshi.

looks like I will the first person who lives in a small village on the edge of Exmoor, North Devon,

Canvey Island Essex

Brook near Ashford Kent

Winchester, Hampshire

Born in birmingham, lived in hertford and luton last 20 years in ripley derbyshire

Rochester, in Kent