Alkaline water

Is it any good? Anyone know more about it? Online I found so many articles both pro and against, it’s quite confusing at this point. But if the ones that praise it are at least half right, it’s worth switching from regular to alkaline. It’s said to destroy free radicals, I’m not sure that I’d go that far, but the simple thought that it might help strengthen the body’s immune system makes me hope that is the case. Must say I’m a bit baffled by the prices for alkaline water ionizers though, these run in the thousands, did some research and honestly, it’s better to get a pitcher optimainstitute.com/water/alkaline-water-pitcher.html cause these are considerably cheaper.

Hi Mirranda14

Thanks for posting. Other Forum users should post replies shortly. In the meantime, you may want to discuss your query around alkaline water with one of our breast care nurses. We’re here Monday to Friday 10am-4pm. The free phone number to call is 0808 800 6000.

Best wishes

Nik

Forum moderator

I have been looking for a cheaper option to make alkaline water at home and found a blog that discusses a few ways to make it at home. But I am looking for other people’s advice that should I give it a try and would it help me improve digestion.

homeionizer.com/how-to-make-alkaline-water-at-home