Early stages of BC journey looking for a coffee pal

Hi all,

I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the end of September and after an MRI and an additional biopsy on another lump, I hope to get the full picture and my treatment plan this week. With the information they have at the moment, it’s looking like Stage 1 with no spread which I’m feeling very lucky about (although still biting my nails until the full results come in this week).

I am very lucky to be surrounded by friends and family who have all been massively supportive. However, I’m thinking that there is sure to be someone (or even more than one person) out there in my local area who is on a similar journey to me and might like to go for a coffee sometime. It’s lovely to have friends and family to talk to but thought it would be nice to speak to someone who is going through what I’m going through.

I live in Windsor, Berkshire so if you’re near and fancy chatting to someone who is on a BC journey for some mutual support, I’d love to hear from you.

Please use private messages to arrange any meet ups and please be careful and let someone you know who you are going to meet and where and time and please don’t give out your home address, please keep yourselves safe, this forum is open to the world and you please need to keep safe :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi xx