Feel You Need A Beauty Lift

This link was given to me yesterday by the Macmillan nurse I saw - how to feel good about yourself again. Online help or book an actual session.

lookgoodfeelbetter.co.uk/

Poppy xx

Hi Poppy,

Thanks for the link. I’ve just had a look and will definitely be booking some of the workshops!

I’m finally having a haircut on Weds, it’s been driving me mad the last couple of weeks. I’d delayed booking until I had the Oncology appointment about further treatment (thinking if it was going to be chemo, I’d just get it cut very short!). Hallelujah I don’t need chemo or radiotherapy, just Letrozole for 5 years.

Not being a slyph, my lopsided body image minus one boob, doesn’t really worry me at all, but if my hair isn’t how I like it I feel out of sorts all day! So I fully subscribe to the ‘look good, feel better’ ethos. 

Also, having fibromyalgia for several years, I have looked for gentle exercises online that I could manage. The chair pilates/tai chi/yoga workshops all look interesting, and I will try something once I’m past the 12 week post surgery point.

Big virtual hugs.