Nipple tattoo

Hi just need some help. I had a new nipple done and its fine. But the lady at hospital who does the tattoo colour has not been successful as it keeps fading within weeks. She says I should have it done by a general tattooist who have stronger dyes. I am looking for a recommendation please. I am willing to travel. [Edited as per Forum terms and conditions]. Thank you! Sherry

Sherry - please edit your post and delete your phone number - this forum is public and anyone could contact you if you want people to contact you privately they can private message you via the forum .If you can edit the post contact the moderator Moderator@breastcancercare.org.uk .

You may get more information te the tattoos posting in this section .forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Moving-Forward-after-breast/ct-p/living_with_beyond_breast_cancer/interaction-style/forum

forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Recovering-from-treatment/Nipple-tattoo-privately/td-p/1218187/jump-to/first-unread-message. May be worth a look ?

Yes I am looking at this. Thank you!

Hi Delly. Yes I am aware this is a common problem and I don’t understand it either! I have now had a very good tattoo done by a lovely lady in Witney who runs a place doing cosmetic surgery like eyebrows and piercings etc. She works with
Breast cancer patients and does not charge for her service for this. She does it purely as a service to help women. I had a long way to get to her but turned it into a mini break near Oxford. It didn’t hurt either!

Hi Delly
It’s Gr for Great but grrr is appropriate at present!
I came across a news item about this lady in Witney and how she helps breast cancer ladies with nipple tattooing. I had looked at various other tattooist who all charged for this service. I was fine with that but this lady offered it for free which made me feel she was doing it out of kindness rather than £. I intended paying her and after resisting she said a donation to the charity she works with would be great. So I felt that I given something to say thank you. If anyone wants details let me know.