“The Blue Tits” – For Support, Chitchat, Giggles (hopefully :))

I am soo wishing to set up a thread where we can ALL just “chit-chat”. Be that serious BC talk, or about anything more light hearted.  It doesn’t matter.

Whether, like me, you are totally alone, or otherwise? That doesn’t matter either.

My attitude has always been, if you can find a way to “lighten” life’s seriousnesses - it “HELPS”!  Even if it’s just temporarily, hey?

Me?? I had mastectomies and full node clearances 2006/07. Two separate “Primary Tumours”. Didn’t have to suffer what MANY other of you have had to, with chemo and hormone treatments. I sooo feel for you, consider myself very lucky to not have had to, I tell yer.

Please just Pop on to say “Hi” and TALK about ANY thing.

Look forward to chatting with you,

Delly XX   

Oi oi blue boobies!

I fear my greeting has been somewhat shaped by sharing a train yesterday with a huge number of footie supporters who were well oiled and likely to lose their voices waaaaay before the match started. Typical lads - drinking and swearing and talking up a storm about fighting… but if you stood and chatted to them were nice as anything. Fortunately for me I was only on with them for an hour or two, some people had been sharing the train with them for more than double that.

My blue booby journey - we’ll. I got diagnosed as we went into lockdown March 2020. Stage 2 grade 3, all the positive readings you could want - managed despite covid to get all the surgery, chemo and radio done by the end of the year. I’d like to thank the world for stopping while I underwent treatment, I missed nothing and used my lockdown wisely to get the extremely ill bit out of the way. Lumpectomy and lymph removal only, neat scarring, still a lot of boobage.

Im 56, earlily retired, moved down the country to be with family, starting afresh. The saga of my house move is a long one - isn’t everyone’s! - but I’m getting there. Getting my energy levels back towards normal now, looking forward to the rest of my life and new shenanigans