374484posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUGUST '17 Chemo Starters

Ali S

Re: AUGUST '17 Chemo Starters

Hello ladies. Not been the ideal end to chemo. Currently on the assessment ward with temperature, cough and cold. Waiting on bloods but looks like I'm being admitted. Pretty fed up at the moment. Hope all you ladies are doing better xx
Butterflyflyfree

Hi ladies, just been cleared for 6/8 DTP on Thursday with Port fitting day before woohoo! Think I must be one of the last to finish as my final one is the first week of the New Year - what a way to start 2018. Then it should be surgery and a decision made over how to treat my sternum. Will either be high dose radiotherapy or surgery resection - unusual but do-able. Having spoken to the doctor who gave me the news 3 weeks ago, I feel they are going to throw everything they can at me (!) to keep the little blighters at bay. Not sure I like the uncertainty of it all but going to have to find a way of dealing with it.

Good luck to you all having treatment or dealing with SE this week, I’m going to enjoy a hospital free day tomorrow! Hugs xx

Sue58

Hi Sib, Mary-Kate and Ali..
I too have felt very down and weepy more so on docetaxel than Fec...im struggling to focus on much and find any motivation.....
I'm on day 16 today and apart from tiredness (keep waking at 6am and cant get back to sleep!!! grrr) I'm feeling ok ...
My last chemo is monday 27th and after having seen oncologist yesterday, she is giving me the reduced dose still, which made a huge difference last chemo...!! It has been a long road so far and by the time I get radiotherapy in January it will have been a very long 8 months...!!!
Sib glad your managing better now...
Mary-Kate not long till your finished.. Ali hope your side effects are kind to you.!! Fairy and Helen not long to go... hope everybody is good. Hugs. Xx
Sib

Hi MaryKate, my last chemo is scheduled for 15th December. So far weekly is much kinder on me and the SEs are so.much more bearable, just hoping it continues as they have warned me SEs are cumulative and they werent sure my body would tolerate the full 6 doses of paclitaxel, so fingers crossed.
I too get quite down , the treatment takes its toll mentally and physically , but like you as long ng as it works it will be worth it.
Hang in ladies, we are getting there. Xxx
Mary-Kate

Morning Ladies

Ali, great you've had your last Chemo - those words sound so good! Hope you're doing OK and good that you've got a date now for your surgery.  Whose next to finish - Fairy and HelenP, your last ones must be soon? 

Sib, glad you've got through your next round OK, such a long day for you, hopefully the weekly treatments are easier for you to tolerate.  Like you, I realised my last Chemo was originally planned for today and that's a bit hard to take, but much better to have the drugs safely even if it's over a longer time - what's a few more weeks in the scheme of things?  When's your last one Sib? Mine's the end of Dec, I think just after you'll be finished.

I'm Day 7 of the 2nd docetaxel and those dreaded joint and bone pains hit over the weekend as I expected - almost forgetten how horrible they are from the last round. Just riding it out and telling myself that the pains mean the drugs are doing what they should be.   Keep feeling so emotional and down, I don't know if that's another effect of this drug - but it feels a bit like this is never-ending at the moment, realised that I'll have had treatment for nearly a year by the time it finishes - diagnosed in March and 4 lots of surgery to eventually remove the tumour, 5 months of Chemo then Radiotherapy.  Hopefully I'll be feeling more positive soon, just need to remember that it's whatever it takes to get well again and that's the most important thing.  We're all strong, Ladies, going through this and we just have to keep going!

Hope Chemo goes OK on Thursday Cathysid and for anyone having another round soon...  Big hugs to all August Ladies xxx

Ali S

Hi Cathysid. I'm 48 and was pre menopausal before diagnosis so I think it's probably permanent for me. I've got a chillow and it just heats up lol. I was taking evening primrose oil before this and will probably start again. Lady care magnet is next on my list as is exercising when I have some energy.

I hope you had a good day today and that all goes well on Thursday xx
Cathysid

Hi all,
Sib - glad you are doing better in the weekly treatments. You won’t be far behind everyone finishing and it will be a smoother ride for you.

Ali - I’ve been having the evening and night hot sweats followed by chills since round 3. I’m 39 so the menopause is a bit of a shock! Apparently we won’t know till 6 months after chemo whether it’s permanent or not.
Other ladies talk about cold pillows(chillows), ladycare magnet, evening primrose oil daily, and eating more soya and exercising more helping reduce the sweats. I think the interrupted sleep is the worst part.

Off for a day out with the kids, and a pub roast dinner. Making true most of my good week before chemo 5 on Thursday,

Cx
Ali S

Glad yesterday went well Sib, such a long day though.
Day 3 and I'm feeling tired with very little energy today. Having a lazy sofa day hoping it will pass soon. Hot sweats have arrived over the last couple of weeks so seems the menopausal symptoms are kicking in too.
Hope all August ladies are having a good weekend xx
Sib

Had 2nd weekly paclitaxoel and Herceptin yesterday, long day in hospital from 9am to 4.30pm but all went well other than a tissuing of my veins but luckily it was caught and i had antihistamine goi g through at tbat time, not chemo.
Only 4 to go yipee.
Well done all August ladies we are getting there. Xxx
Mishy18

Well done for getting last chemo Ali whohoo Sib it will not be long it will be over soon I'm day 18von last cycle of chemo just waiting to start my rads I'm hoping they hurry up!! Getting impatient now x
Sue58

Sib, you will not be that far behind us..good luck for today...you are a strong lady....big hugs. Xx
Day 12 for me after 5th chemo and feeling good although tired..taste buds are slowly returning but not quite right yet..!!
Hope everyone is good. Big hugs lovely August ladies...were getting there. Xxx
CK

Mary Kate

2 more now. Day 9 of 4th and Herceptin and feeling 'normal' Pains have eased and sleeping through. Just slight sore throat and dry mouth and tigly feet.

Good luck next Tuesday. Was treated to a lovely lunch today, picked up and driven back. Felt like a princess. So going to relax now.xx

Sib

So pleased for you Ali, hope SEs are kind to you. Hope your surgery goes well. I had mx in June and will gave further mx and removal of ovaries next year. As my BC nurse said if you can get through chemo you can get through anything..xxx
Ali S

Hi ladies. Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm home and everything went fine, even the canula. I was in a side room though and they forgot to give me lunch or a drink so it was ribena and fruit and nut in the car on the way home!

I was given a certificate but I declined to ring the bell. I felt sad that there might be people in the unit who would never get to ring it so I decided not to. The nurses gave me a round of applause though and they really seemed to appreciate the bag of Guillian chocolates I gave them. I am very relieved that it's all over. I just need to get through the side effects and get ready for the next stage, which for me is surgery on 18 December.

Sib good luck for tomorrow. The end will be here before you know it. I hope all you other ladies are doing ok with your side effects. Love to all xx
Sib

Last chemo Ali, well done hope all goes well for you. I have my weekly chemo tomorrow ( with herceptin) just 5 more to go, though if everything had gone as planned my chemo should have finished yesterday!.
Love and hugs to all. X
Butterflyflyfree

Thanks Cathy, Day 15 and I don’t feel too bad! Seems to take me a bit longer than some to bounce back..but at least I get there! 

It’s a challenge for us all to avoid infections at this time of year..find myself wearing my scarf a little higher when people get too close! So far so good though.

Hope everyone is doing ok and has a good day. Hugs xx 

fairy

i have my last chemo a week monday... wow!! How mad to say that.. still suffering with the dreaded diarrhea tho.. yuk!! should have scan date soon and will meet with surgeon to discuss surgery, nervous but will be glad to see the back of chemo. how is everyone else doing xx
Mary-Kate

Morning Ladies!  How are we all doing today - hope the side effects are bearable this week?

Good luck for today Ali - Last Chemo sounds amazing!  Light at the end of end of the tunnel for you, for this stage of the treatment.  Fairy, MAHJfarn, CK, Sue and Helen, you must be almost there too... And belated Happy Birthday, Helen - welcome to the 50's Club!  Hope you can celebrate properly after Chemo is over.  Sorry to hear of your allergic reaction Sib, hope you're doing OK now and are tolerating your new drug OK.  And Butterfly, so sorry to hear your news, keeping everything crossed for you... Hope your ear infection is improving too, Mishy. 

Sounds like lots of us are finding it so hard emotionally now we're nearing the end of the treatment - it just makes us think of what's next round the corner, if this treatment really worked and the worry that this dreaded disease brings.  I worry about my boys too, even though they're now 22, 19 and 18 - I think we always will...

Finally had relief from those horrific SEs from my first T, felt so much better at the weekend, so it was a relief to hear that my neutrophils were OK for my 5th round to go ahead on Tues.  Also good to know that even though it's taken longer to bounce back and these SEs have been much worse, I've had more energy when I've finally got there - you hold onto any bit of positivity don't you?  Feeling the usual Chemo fuzz and chemical hangover so far but dreading the weekend in case those horrible joint and bone pains kick-in again, but what will be will be, will take it one day at a time.  Epsom salts for soothing baths at the ready... 

At least I've found out my 7th and last Chemo has been moved from Boxing Day to the day after so hopefully I should be OK for Christmas and will be finished by the end of the year, assuming no more delays.

Virtual hugs to you all! Take care and good luck for the next treatments. xx

Cathysid

Wow, can't believe some of us are now getting to our LAST CHEMO!

I still have 2 to go but I'm starting to feel as if the end is in sight.  I have finally lost most of my leg hair, but was thinking I'd been lucky and was keeping my eyebrows and lashes - looks like chemo 5 might see them off though. Oh well, better start drawing my eyebrows daily as they suggested at LGFB so I can draw them in the right place when they pop off.

Have you all been offered the Breast Cance Care"Moving forward" course? I was offered it at diagnosis(a bit premature). It's about getting on with your life after treatment stops. It's offered all over the country. Here is the link: 

https://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/information-support/support-you/local-support/moving-forward-aft...

Hoping you are all doing well,

Butterfly - 

with THP after day 8/9 you should be in the clear until the next round(apart from a few residual mouth/taste and digestive issues, and maybe a bit of a sore nose) so try and enjoy it and stay out of infections way!

Hope you are all doing ok,  

Cx

Sue58

Dosnt that sound good Ali............... 'LAST CHEMO'.....!!!!!
Good luck today and hope all goes well for you. Big hugs..xx
Ali S

Morning all. Last chemo today. I've had less than 2 hours sleep thanks to the steroids. I went to my local support group yesterday and did some meditation and had a healing session. The lady was lovely as, yet again, I had burst into tears. I'm bored with doing that now and feel I need to pull up my big girl pants and pull myself together.

On the eyebrow front I have a little patch of hair at the top of each one left, or so I thought. On closer inspection I found that I have regrowth further down but it is almost white, the same colour my hair is coming back. Im a bit dismayed about this. They have always been fair but not like this.

Anyway, I hope all you ladies are doing ok and are all fast asleep! I'm giving up trying and am going to watch the Apprentice. Love and hugs to you all xx
Sue58

I do that CK. it works brilliantly...!!! Lol
CK

Stick a load of eyeliner on ladies! You cant tell;)
Sue58

Helen..mine have done the same just this week..!!! Lol. And eyelashes seem to be shrinking and disappearing also..!!!
Glad your feeling better..so am I today..
My scan is 21st Dec with radiotherapy starting January 2018... take care. Hugs. Sue. Xx
HelenP

Bloody hell!  12 days til my last chemo and my eyebrows have decided to leave me NOW!!!!   You're having a laugh!   Why can't you just lose all body hair in the first cycle and get it over with??? lol!  Am slightly celebrating as the horrible chemical hangover seems to have lifted overnight so feeling better today at last.  

CT scan tomorrow as prep for radiotherapy, and a lifelong marker tattoo (?!),  anxious but got to be done. 

CK

Hi Ali
My onc whos also a Gynacologist was happy for me to have a Colposcopy during treatment. Waiting results after 5 weeks. Dreading the letter but hey, deal with whatever they give me! Dont like those letters they send you regarding your diagnosis and treatment...makes it all so real:

Tears can be a good rhing. We need to let it out feom time to time. I did last night and felt better afterwards. This emotionally, mentally and physically exhausting so we are bound to have bad days.xx
Ali S

Hi ladies, how are we all doing?

I've been enjoying a normal week before my last chemo on Thursday. I thought I was doing better mentally until today when the oncology nurse asked me how I'd been and I burst into tears. I explained that some of my anxiety was being caused by worrying about finishing treatment and whether it will come back. She told me that it was normal to feel this way and that my consultant will monitor me for the next 5 years, although I'm TN so I won't be having follow on treatment. She is also referring me to a pilot Macmillon scheme to help people move on after treatment so hopefully that will help.

Just for your information ladies. I finally remembered to ask if it was ok to have my smear test which I was called for at the start of chemo. My oncologist said I had to wait for 3 to 6 months after active treatment ends as the treatment can cause a false positive on the smear. So if you get called please check with your own team before having it done.

Its sad to hear that so many of us are struggling at the moment. I'm thankful that we all have each other for support. Love to all xx
CK

Hi ladies, just read and acknowledged your posts and all the best Helen for joining the 50s club!!!

Day 7 of T and Herceptin and aches and pains still there but seem to be less than last night. The T with the GCSF have been something different to EC but Parscetamol, Ibroprofen, Epsom Salt baths, muscle rub have made the sharp pains manageable. I feel at least its doing its job!
Taste buds very strange. More cheese, tomato, spaghetti, yoghurt do dud a shop at Lidl after my visit to the Cancer centre where I had reflexology, mindfulness, lunch and group chat about self talk. Ive been doing this a lot lately, especially last night when I had a meltdown, when the pain got worse and I tried not to take painkillers but gave in. Also this week I was limited to what I could do with fatigue so got frustrated and cried but rang a friend and ended up dancing to Enola Gay and was fine. Merlot rhe cat was confused!!!
Chemo daze seems to have cleared so just aches and tiredness for now. Fingers crossed.🤞🤞
The lady on the same course was in hospital with T from day 5 so I have been worried.

Sib, Im the same. I split with my ex and sacked my date so doing this on my own. Daughter at Uni and I dont want to disturb her studies.

Its at night when I may feel lonely yet when my cousin stays bless her Ive had enough after two nights. I do like my own company but when going through this sometimes I'm missing a cuddle! Oh well, there will be plenty of time for that when Im mended! Right now the thought of dating tires me out.

But thats the way it is so need to find ways to occupy myself. Work was my escape but not been good enough to go in. Only went in on Sat for 4 hours!

Anyway bath soak calls.xx

Sib

Ive been told a few times now that after BC you have a new kind of 'normal' , which kind of makes sense.
At hospital today bloods done and they are happy with how i have coped with new chemo treatment. I will be getting the paclitaxel again on Friday (administered very slowly) and also getting Herceptin, so all day at hospital, but hey ho lets kick the ass out of this BC.
Wish you all minimal SEs and positive thoughts. Xxxx
Butterflyflyfree

Thank you Sue.
You’re right it does feel like a bubble..who knows what our normal will now be.
I’m grateful for a good day, but can’t help wondering when the next wobble will be! And what form it will take.. xx
Sue58

Butterfly.....I'm sure your oncologist will do all they can to help you through this horrible journey and help you big time...xx
I too find it hard watching people get on with their normal everyday lives..fell like I'm stuck in a bubble...I so want normality back in my life... if it ever comes back after this...take care and big hugs for you xxxx
Butterflyflyfree

So pleased you’re feeling better this cycle Sue. And that you have had a good result from cold capping - worth the brrr! 

Happy Birthday Helen - hope you can have a backdated knees-up further down the line.

I am having a good day today woohoo! Day 13 of first THP - this has been a different sort of brutal from EC. Can’t say I’ve had a fuzzy head, but have had the upset stomach - wow the cramps - no appetite, or taste - although it’s slowly coming back, and mouth is now feeling better. Had horrific aches and pains - not sure how much from TCP and how much from 7 days of GCSF.

Had my tearful moments like us all; find it hard that everyone outside seems to be moving on and making plans...Unfortunately I already know I have spread so that doesn’t help with the emotions. 

Being the first of the new regime I have no idea what the next week will hold for me, before I start again!? Any clues? 

Hope youre all having an ok day ladies. Love and hugs. Xx

Sue58

Hello August ladies, hope we are all well ...

Sib and Fairy, I think we all have this niggle in the back of our heads about recurrence... I'm sure that's a natural feeling when going through breast cancer and its treatment , especially when we have young families...I certainly worry about it even though my kids are 24 and 30......xx

MAHJfarn20 you sound like your going through a rough patch..stay strong..hope you feel better soon..were nearly there xx

Happy belated 50th birthday Helen, hope you had a lovely day despite side effects..! X

Well I'm on day 9 after 5th chemo (T) and apart from feeling fuzzy headed and tired and horrible taste in mouth , no appetite..I'm not feeling too bad, the 20% reduction in dose has really helped this time...I have still had all the usual side effects , but no where near as bad as chemo 4, 3,2 or 1..!!!! I've also had extra steroids days 3,4,5 which have helped also... I still have upset stomach and a toxic fuzzy head, but I've not had any days in bed feeling lousy like all the other chemos, I'm so glad my oncologist reduced my dose, it has definitely helped....just cant wait to get my taste buds back..its so hard to eat anything when it just tastes blah....I've now lost just over 2 stone in weight so reducing my dose was needed...lol

I've been cold capping from the beginning of chemo and although my hair is thin and I've lost about 50% of it I still havnt worn my wig or a scarf and I've now got a cm or 2 of new hair growth coming through.. it feels like a fuzzy peach..!! Lol. although eyebrows and eyelashes are thinning !!!
Thank god theres only one more cold cap to go....I don't think my hair can cope with much more....!!
Ali..hope all goes well tomorrow for your final chemo..good luck.x
All our lovely August ladies due there next chemos soon......I hope it all goes ahead..there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep going.. hugs Sue x
Sib

Belated happy birthday Helen. Sending positive vibes to you with a big hug. This BC really is the pits and is trying to wear us all down both physically and emotionally. Hoping we all get emotionally stronger soon. Xx
HelenP

Oh ladies, we're all suffering with the emotional side this week more than ever aren't we??  I hit the big '50' on Friday, but because it was day 5, cycle 5 I couldn't think about popping open a bottle or going for a slap up meal, let alone celebrating with a lovely weekend away as I'd planned more than 6 months ago before my diagnosis.  My lovely family were so great, trying to make it a lovely day, it was upsetting me more!!!!   I've had a terrible weekend of side effects, totally feel toxic, with a pulsating head, yucky mouth, bad tummy and tears.  I have a CT scan scheduled for Thurs as prep for radiotherapy in Dec and am struggling to remain positive.

Thank goodness we all share how we're feeling because I know I'm not alone in this...we're all feeling the same and we know we'll have better days than this.  Chin up ladies, it'll pass and we'll turn the corner soon.x

Sib

I really empathize with you. My boys are older but their dad and i split 10 years ago and they still need me plus there is so much i still want to do in life. Im also her2 + and am stage 3 , plus im brca 2 but we must be positive and beat this for everyone. Xx
fairy

yes sib so hard to imagine how life will ever be normal, i have a 4 10 and 13 year old and im so scared i wont see them grow up. plus im her 2 positive
Sib

Hi Fairy, Im very similar just now, so worried that treatment isnt working or that it will come back, totally fixated with survival rates and like you i havent even finished chemo yet. Im also very emotional about Christmas, i suppose i always find it abit emotionall but this year im struggling and crying at every tv ad and every tbought of tbe 'season to be jolly'.
Im sure its probably normal but its good to know im not alone. Sending you a hug and positive vibes. Xxx
fairy

having a really anxious day.. how oh how do we live with the fear of recurrance or spread. havent even finished chemo yet and im strugglin to c how i can ever move on xx
Mishy18

Hello ladies ear still sore! Going to go back tomorrow I think to get it checked out, Mahendra you have really been through it I hope your next one is kinder to you, yes ladies I thought I would feel great knowing I had last chemo but I don't I feel quite down, and angry etc think I def need some type of support but the don't seem to ask you how you are feeling emotionally do they???
I think to treatment can cause some mood changes and when you constantly feel ill it's really hard to switch off from it all
I suppose when we feel a bit better we are all going to have to do things that make us feel happy and try to distract ourselves as much as possible xx
Take care everyone hope you have a good day x
MAHJfarn20

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been in touch for quite a while. Lots of side effects and additional problems...

Had to see gynae several times due to extremely heavy bleeding for over 12 weeks... further tests showed cysts, fibroids and thickened lining but he doesn't want to do invasive treatment until cancer treatment finished. 

This didn't help bloods...severely anaemia so had to agree to overnight stay in hospital and blood transfusions (or chemotherapy couldn't go ahead...levels were very much border line).

Week later, district nurse wasn't happy about chest pain I was experiencing...go came, rang 999 and I had a ride in an ambulance.... diagnosed with blot clot in lung...so now on daily blood-thinning injections for 6 months.

I thought the FEC was bad enough... but T is by far worse....seem to have all side effects going....nail pain, eye sight deteriorating, awful taste in mouth, ulcers, headaches, sickness, constipation for a few days after treatment followed by diarrhoea, piles (very sore due to diarrhoea.Sorry!)etc...

And the bone pain is awful....worse and lasting longer than last time... on morphine liquid -takes a while to stop/ease the pain but then it returns after only 40 minutes. Up until this week I have always tried to be really positive but this week has been so bad...I have questioned whether I can actually continue like this...and now I have oral thrush! 

My last cycle is on 24th November( hopefully)... and I am dreading it!

Radiotherapy to follow 

Also, read on another site that if you are on thinners for clot, they won't do reconstruction...Had left mastectomy before chem started so lopsided still... any one heard that on here? 

Sib

Glad to hear your more positive Butterfly, sorry to hear of your infection mishy hooe antibiotics work soon.
Im too now very emotional and angry with the world i also think i will need help to get over this . Its life changing so i suppose its to be expected.
Im day 3 now after 1st paclitaxel and doing ok, managed out for a bit yesterday and today, though more tired today and mouth has more of a nasty taste again. Sending hugs to.you all and thank you for your good wishes and support. X
I
CK

Hi ladies.
I had another sleepless night after day 3 of steroids but hopefully tonight will be better. I had Herceptin on Tuesday and 1st Docetaxol on Weds, so day 3. I am tired from lack of sleep and quite achy which I know Doce can do to you. Im going to have an Epsom soak bath every night! Amazon 10kg is only £11.99 and free delivery!
The funny taste in mouth isnt as strong and not needed Amend, just on Ondansetron for 2 days and have back up drugs.

Herceptin didnt seem to cause any SE. Trying to Prevent ulcers this time with Mouthwash b4hand.

Slight tight chest but as long as I rest Im good.

Aunt Sally cheeks but temp fine for now although Im paranoid and take temp every hour!

Ill keep you posted.
How are the rest of us doing??xxx

Ali S

Mishy, sorry to hear about your ear infection. I hope the antibiotics are helping, though I know they can sometimes make you feel worse. Like you I've been feeling very fragile emotionally and have been getting teary at the slightest thing. I'm surprised as I thought I'd be happy that the end of chemo is in sight.

The sun is shining where I am, I'm off for lunch with a good friend and my son is coming to see me later, so it will be a good day. I hope all you August ladies are also having a good day xx
Butterflyflyfree

Hi ladies, just to let you know that my plan hasn’t changed for the moment so 3 more THP and then surgery, at which point there’ll be further discussion about treatment to my sternum. Feeling a lot calmer. 

I think the psychological side of this journey is as hard to deal with as the physical. It seems to creep up on you when least expecting. I’m surprised I have any eyelashes left the amount of crying I’ve been doing 😂 Support is so important, I hope we all find what we need, when we need it. 

Mishy hope you feel better soon.

Hugs to all the lovely August ladies, hope you have good days and be kind to yourselves, you deserve it. Xx

Marvellous66

Hi Meesh73. I too am having FECx6. I've just recently had number 4. I have my treatment on the Wednesday. I am finding that my bad days (which are not terrible, just feel queasy all the time) are the Saturday through to the following Tues/Weds. I am finding that I am having a couple more days off work as I have more treatment which my Oncologist said could happen. I find that my taste buds are all over the place. I'm usually quite the wine drinker but not as the treatment progresses. And I'm off coffee!!?? I wake up several times a night no matter what I do or what time I go to bed. Hopefully, if all goes to plan my last cycle will be on the 13th December and then Radiotherapy sometime in the new year, probably February. How are you getting on?

Lisa

Mishy18

Oh Sib I know how you feel that happened to me on the Doxetaxal good luck for next week and hope your infusion goes without any reactions x
Ali sounds like afternoon at the centre has been good for you x
Hoping everyone else is doing ij
I was till yesterday when started day with awful pain in my ear which turned out to be an ear infection so on antibiotics and feeling like 💩 atm have felt very fragile and emotional atm and think all the chemo has jy5taken its toll on me emotionally I def think I'm going to need some support after all this treatment is finished so it doesn't start to consume me 🤔
CK

Butterflyfree
So sorry to hear rhe spread but Im sure your team will find a plan to mend you. It will take longer but rreatment so advanced now they will sort you out.xx

Sib
Soery to hear the vad reCtion but you wete in safe hands and got you sorted. A longer day but rather it happened there than on way home. I must stsy I was so anxious when my Docetaxol was goin in and I was warned and if anything happened, drugs, Oxygen, will all be there to help me! I spike to the drug as it was going in to loik after me then and after:D Just waiting now to see wgats in store. Plenty of rest Sib and fluid. Im drinking weak Vimto, water tastes vile.xx

Helen P
Glad you are coping well. I use a hand and arm reliever (squeezer)when Im watching TV. It has helped. I also squeeze on ot when I have the cannula put in and Herceptin injection rather than squeeze the nurse arm:D

Mishy, Meesh , Cathysid, Ali S, Sue58 and all my other ladies, I hope you are having good days.xxx
Ali S

Sib, sorry to hear about your allergic reaction. That must have been very scary. Hope you are doing ok today.

Sue58, Fairy, Mishy, Butterfly - hope you are all feeling ok today. Helen, it's good to hear from you.

I'm day 15 and mostly feeling well. I visited my local support centre yesterday for the first time as I've been struggling mentally recently. It was good to chat and I was able to do some meditation and have raki while I was there. Love and hugs to you all xx
Butterflyflyfree

Sue, Cathy, Sib, Ali, Fairy thank you for all your hugs. Xx