cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUGUST '17 Chemo Starters

Re: AUGUST '17 Chemo Starters

Hi there,

how are you all doing this weekend?

I had my tchp on Thursday. Weirdly, this time I didn't get insomnia with the steroids, just extreme tiredness from day 1 onwards. More nauseous again this time too, and getting low body temperature 35.4c on an evening so having to wrap up well with blankets - though I have to fight my way out when a hot flush comes on! Then it's back to freezing again...

hope me there is something good on TVs tonight, eyes too tired to read and not much is holding my attention,

c x

Hi Cathy, steroids keeping me awake too - never posted so late!
You sound like you have the same treatment plan as me, so you are leading the way - am very grateful! Although it’s not quite confirmed just yet, have appointments 2 Jan which should make it all clearer.
Hope you get some sleep. I’ll try again in a bit.

Glad you had a relaxed evening Ali. Nice to do normal things, I had a lovely lunch out today and bought myself 2 new jumpers!

Well done on the last chemo Cath. I hope the reduced dose means less side effects and quick recovery. I too have thought that i might have to do all this again some day but sincerely hope not.

Butterfly, it's great that you have had a few good days and that the dentist went well. Good luck for tomorrow.

I spent some time at my local support centre today and had raki which was very relaxing. Then off to see the latest star wars film. Love to you all xx

Hi butterfly,
Glad you are getting some good days in. Glad your teeth are holding up too! I lost a filling a few weeks ago but can’t bear the thought of more appointments so just ignoring it for now! I will get it sorted post op.
I will be having rads, too. 21 days I think, likely to start end of feb/ early March time. Then hormones as oestrogen positive. Oh and just remembered herceptin going on for a full 12 months every 3 weeks - I don’t have an appointment for that yet! I’d completely forgotten! Might have to back to the chemo ward for it after all.

That’s my brain for you - struggling with memory at the moment. Fed the dog cat food this evening, left the keys on the outside of the front door and forgot I left my partner a voicemail on his phone(still can’t remember doing it!). Oh dear. Can’t even blame my blonde was any more!

Well exhausted but brain wired on steroids,
Hope I get some sleep, and you all sleep well too, cx

Well done Cathy, hope the reduced dose helps you too. I understand that it could be an emotional al time, but you have done well so far and have your date for op to focus on now. Will you be having radiotherapy after? 

Hope you are managing ok Ali. My dentist was very pleased with me and the cleaning I’ve been doing so that was a relief! I have so enjoyed having a couple of days of feeling well enough to catch up with friends before I have my next chemo tomorrow. 

Hope you are ok Sib.

When do you get your PICC line out Jo? I was so pleased to get rid of my cover when I had my Port fitted. Freedom! 

Hugs and kind thoughts to you all. Xx

Another last chemo done! 6/6 TCHP. I had a 10% reduction in T dose as my fingertips are numb after round 5. Hope your reduced dose is better for you butterfly.
Op booked on 10th January, so just side effects week to get through and hoping to be on for Xmas and new year.
Good luck with the op on Monday, Ali.

I feel it’s going to be a emotional week for me. Happy to come to the end of chemo, but small worry in the back of my mind that it may recur in the future and may need to do this again one day. Let’s hope not!!!!

Hope those who had chemo this week are ok so far - jo, well done on reaching your last treatment too. How do you feel about it?

Sib, big hugs and strength, you will get through this!

Love Cath x

Hi Butterfly. My operation is booked for Monday. Getting quite nervous now. It's so good to hear it's not just me that is prone to these constant meltdowns. It's so embarrassing. I hope the dentist goes well for you tomorrow and you get your gentle clean. I saw the hygienist today and she was very gentle just in case my immune system isn't fully recovered xx

Ali I’m so pleased you didn’t get any horrid surprises today. Do you have a date for your op? We are all prone to meltdowns, on a regular basis in my case! The doctor I saw today I’ve only seen twice and I’ve been a wet mess each time, poor man.
I have the dentist tomorrow, would like her to do a gentle clean as I miss my regular hygienist appointments. I too hope she doesn’t find any problems.
Thank you for your reassurance regarding the dose reduction and side effects, I will be hoping for the same.
Hugs to everyone, hope you’re all wrapped up warm. Xx

Jo, last chemo that's really great news. I hope you are feeling well and the side effects are minimal. Thanks for the hug I've really needed it today.

Butterfly, good news on the dose reduction. I had one for my last 2 doses for exactly the same reasons. I'm still suffering with my feet but I'm hoping I will be lucky and it will get better eventually. I had minimal side effects after the reduction so fingers crossed you will too.

I had my pre op today which went well and they had no problem getting blood from my 1 and only vein. My lungs are clear despite this cold. All good but I feel like I'm always expecting bad news these days, which is probably why I had a meltdown at the dentist and burst into tears. My poor dentist was so lovely and I was worrying for nothing as there are no problems at all. She recommended a special toothpaste to help replace any floride lost during treatment, which costs £11 for a small tube!

Love to all August ladies x

Early Christmas present for me today..doctor not happy with the extent of my side effects on Docetaxol so is going to reduce it for my last 2 chemo cycles. Reckons it should make a good difference, although can’t halt what damage has already been done to my toes and fingers.

So whilst I was worried about my daughter coming back for Christmas and seeing me in a heap, I’m hopeful I’ll at least be upright with an appetite and can enjoy spending time with her before she goes back home again. 

First time my Port was accessed for bloods this morning. I had used my Emla cream to numb the area, and it worked like a dream. So pleased, it was worth the wait to get it fitted. Will make chemo easy on Friday too. 

Also have an appointment to see the surgeon first week of the New Year. So many questions for him 😂 hope he isn’t over booked! So hopefully I can start 2018 with a plan, at least for the next stage.

Hope all August ladies having a good day. Xx

Morning lovely ladies,

For all you going through a rough emotional time and feeling down, I want to send you a hug and a smile. Take hope, there will come a time when you will look back at this journey and see how strong you really were. Don’t be too hard on yourself, watch your fav movie, treat yourself to a square of chocolate. Keep going! You’re doing great and I’m praying for you!!

Last chemo today!! It feels like it’s all gone quickly yet I know there were days which dragged they’re heels. Looking forward to having my PICC line out too so I can have a proper bath with both arms under water haha!!

Keep smiling beautifuls and breathe.
Lots of love
Jo xxx

Sib hope you are feeling a little better today sorry ti hear your having a rough time its won't be kong now when i was having 💩 i reminded myself of that and now I'm doing rads its not long for me now not going to lie im so looking forward to it being over but for now keeping positive that's what we all need to do 💪💪💪💪💖💖💖

Hugs and strength to you, Sib. You will get there. The road seems long but it will soon be a distant memory. Is there something you can do while you are stuck at home? An online course, art or crafts, reading, writing, planning a holiday for next year, online yoga or Thai chi? Hope it passes quickly for you xxx

Great to hear from you Sib. Your finger nail problems sounds really sore. Mine are hanging in there but I know that might change at any time. Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time emotionally. I think we are all suffering, I know I am still up and down. The feeling of isolation is hard but you will get through it and at this time of year staying in is the only way to protect yourself.

I have my pre op assessment early tomorrow morning which I'm not looking to. I have white coat syndrome so there is always a drama about my high blood pressure. Then I have the dentist which I am absolutely dreading. My teeth have always been quite weak and I know chemo can damage them so I'm fearing the worst.

I hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Sorry im not replying but im Struggling to type as I have really sore fingers (and toes) with 4 finger nails hanging off. Fingernail thing is huge problem can do very little even washing is nigh on impossible
Im very down just now, crying everyday at everything, the emotional side is really tough and my family are all shocked at how easy i cry now .
Day 5 after 1st carboplatin and ses not too bad, other than nausea and rhe dreaded constipation due to anti sickness meds! Got to be really careful dayb7 -14 on rhis chemo as wbc really drops so you are very susceptible to infection, been
advised by hospital just to stay indoors!
Isolated, Irrational and irratated is probably best way to describe me ar moment.
Sending hugs to you all, keep posting as I love to hear how everyone is doing. Xx

Hi Cathysid
Have a safe journey home. It was lovely to see you on Thursday. My daughter says you come accross as a kind, helpful, calm lady👍 I nearly fell asleep towards the end. Its great to hear its your last T next Thursday and mine 5 days later! Touch wood we will all have manageable last treatments🤞🤞

Snow not too bad in Stockport but very cold! I changed my plans going to two Xmas markets. Brrr! The past few days have gone so quickly as had something on every day and now organising a charity event on Friday for my local Cancer care centre. Time has gone so fast since diagnosis and fitting things into our 2 good weeks makes it go so quickly.

I see what you say about emotionals. U had a couple of weepy days for no reason. I dont rhink we realise how tough this is andxwhst we are going through until we actually think of that side. We tend to just concentrate on coping and getting on with rhings and I feel it will hit me on the last treatment. Im expecting waterfalls! BUT not to forget, its just end of chemo and still have an op and 15 rads so only halfway there! Phew!! But at least have a month b4 op.
Speak later.xxx
P.s Bananarama were brill last Weds!!

Mishy - hoping you feel less 💩 today! We all have 💩 days, more so I’m finding as chemo goes on longer. Big hugs and strong vibes to you x

Butterfly - my thumb have cracked too, despite copious moisturiser!Also my fingertips have gone numb so I’m struggling with zips, necklaces and picking up small things. Still got the Xmas wrapping to do so that could be tricky!

Jo,
Good luck with last chemo this week! We re nearly there now!

Ali, my cold has gone but still coughing up mucus and criaky voice though! Drinking my fresh veggie/ginger/turmeric/raw garlic juice and taking vitD and echinacea. Hoping you feel better soon- these thing certainly take longer to beat on chemo.

Sue - hoping the side effects have passed and you are ready to enjoy a good week. I know how you feel about being ill - I was never off sick, 100% attendance at school - it’s so difficult not being fully functional.

Sib - hoping you are hanging on in there. Feel guilty to be finishing when you still have a little way to go, but we will still be here for you. Soon you will be there too. Hope the fingers are ok and not sore?

Xena - hope the side effects have passed now and you feel better.

Ck - lovely to see you looking so well and making us all smile!

I’m just heading home after my sisters wedding. Had a couple of glasses of vino - more than I’ve had in the last few months! And had lovely times catching up with family. My wig didn’t fly off even when I had to join in the kids disco and do that song with actions ... you know the one... ski, swim, comb your hair, spray, superman! Ha ha it was a laugh!

Worried about my fingers and ability to do surgery when I go back to work 😞 Hoping the last chemo doesn’t make it worse.

Lots a love,
Cx

The emotions thing is definitely cumulative i think its because everyone is so tired towards the end of treatments i know i had an emotional breakdown yesterday felt like 💩 feeling really sorry for myself wishing it was all over and done with

Snow and colds def not good!! I got myself some boots 1st def i feel one brewing so hoping to keep it at bay!! Don't know if it works mind!
Dreading snow coming iur way with daily rads it better stay away don't want any spanners in the works 😲❄️❄️❄️😝

Hopefully with a restful week Ali, you’ll be feeling better and your op will go ahead without delay. Glad you made it home rather than get caught in the snow! Just rain here thankfully.

Day 17 and feeling ok, this T cycle has been better than the last one, but that does my head in all the same! Unpredictable is NOT my middle name 😂

Managing to wrap Christmas presents up, but having to wear disposable gloves as the skin on my thumb tips have cracked and are very sore. Makes it tricky though when the sellotape sticks to the gloves 🙄 at least I’m making progress! 

Hope you ladies all manage to stay warm and well today. Xx

Hi ladies. How are we all doing with the snow? We had to cut our weekend away short to make sure we could get home. I still have a cold! Although I feel ok I'm starting to worry that my operation on the 18th won't go ahead.

Butterfly, Xena, Sib, Sue how are you all feeling? Cathysid have you managed to get rid of your cold?

Good luck with your last session next week Jo xx

Hi all,
6 days to my last chemo and surgery is now booked for 10th of January. Feel like I’m coming to the end of a long rollercoaster only to get straight onto the log flume!
Enjoying my good week, catching up with family, might even have a glass of organic red wine tonight!
X

Hi Ali and ladies,

Yorkshire sounds a lovely little break, but take it easy chic. Rest is our weapon ;).
This is my third week, feeling tired but good. Played in my band last night and thought I’d have a big crash after but was fine and had the best night sleep!!

4 days until last chemo!

Sending loads of love and hugs to everyone xx

Hello ladies. How is everyone doing?

I've had a busy few days and I feel very tired tonight. Realise I've probably been overdoing it. Off to visit hubby's family in Yorkshire tomorrow for the weekend so I will be taking it easy. Hoping we don't get snowed in there!

I hope you are all doing ok and managing your SEs xx

Hope all other August ladies are well and managing SEs ..
I'm day 11 today and starting to feel a bit better in myself, just not sleeping well at the moment.. side effects have been like chemo 5 (with the reduced dose,) much more manageable , so glad this is the last time I will feel like this..I'm a person that's not ill very often and only had 3 sick days from my job in 11 years..so this last 4 months has been a struggle physically and mentally for me..I hate not being myself , but to get rid of this cancer its something we all have had to endure... onwards and upwards as they say...
I must say I think were the quietest group on this forum...lol. hope everybody is OK ?
Big hugs to you all xxx

Sib, glad you managed ok with yesterdays chemo..and the new drugs..hope all is well with you..and I can understand you being upset and emotional about chemo and getting it over with , it must be a worry for you..I'm emotional most days..!! But so tired, so that may contribute..!!
My nails are hood but I didnt paint them dark, I just left them with clear nail polish and so far no problems or no ridges... my toe nails are a little sore and they have dark nail varnish on them.!!..

Gosh, I do think that emotionally it is getting tougher. Maybe we are all getting more run down the longer it goes on.

Sib, my nails are starting to look ropey too. I’ve cut them as short as possible. My father in law had the same problem and he found taping his finger ends meant he caught them less and was more comfortable. Have you got good anti nausea meds too? I am on akynzeo as the carboplatin makes me very nauseaous too. None of the other anti sickness meds worked for me. Hope you feel better soon, and get some good days before the next one.

Butterfly and xena - big hugs.
Lots of love cx

Herceptin and first Carboplatin yesterday, another long day, 9am to 3pm as they watch me closely now for reaction and carboplatin is made specifically to order using your blood test results. Felt a bit sick and yucky last night but not too bad. Next treatment is 27th December. Feelung very emotional tbough crying alot also losing 4 of my fingers nails (lifting off) despite having them painted black. Very debilitating and painful any hints and tips? Worried about infection too especially on lymph clearance side what should i look for.?
Hope you are all ok and ses are manageable. Xx

Ugh gaaaad will these SE just do one!!! Not sure if its the accumulation of side effect or mentally they feel worse as it's my final cycle, but ugh I've felt rough today and yesterday. Extra tired, which probably doesn't help the mental battle, but I do feel a bit more sorry for myself than normal. Perhaps I'm just ready to be done with it all and I'm running before I can walk and being impatient?!! 

Hope everyone else is OK and SE being kind?

Hi Ladies 

How lovely that the end is near for so many of you 👏 

Finding THP is messing with my head! As you say CK I never know what each day will be like and this second cycle is also proving to be so different from the first. 

Day 11 Have only had one evening of GCSF cramps..and no other real aches and pains, felt like I’d been hit by a bus last time; appetite a little better than last time and finding eating smaller portions, and at lunchtime is working well; still got very bloody nose that can disturb my sleep; skin on toes peeling after being very painful last time, fingertips sore this time so hoping they don’t go the same way. Nails are ok though. Emotions are another matter! 

Head is in a better place today, so getting a few things done..slowly! Hope you all manage to get done what you need to do. 

Hugs to all. Xx

Glad you feel better Ali! We just dont know how we are going to feel one day to another. It sounds like a busy week for you which is good as then times goes more quickly.x

Enjoy your meal Cathysid and be spoilt. You can shout to me now you habe your voice back!
Not heard from rbe BCC course yet, maybe today.x

Well done Joe for last chemo! Mines on the 19th, phew!
I had an op b4 chemo and recovered rather well but I need one after chemo too to take away lymph nodes. Dont be too nervous, you will be in good hsnds.xx

Mishy, Sib, Sue have a good day. Chill day for me after work at weekend.xc

Morning lovelies,

Happy Monday to everyone!! Hope you had a lovely birthday Sib, sounds like you had a great time!! 🙂

Glad to hear you’re on the mend Cathy, that didn’t sound like fun at all.

Ali- that must feel soo good! Enjoy the day and squeeze every moment out of it.

I can now say that my last chemo is next week and it can’t cone sooner. Keeping myself a bit hidden this week to avoid germs as I don’t want anything delaying it. Because I’ve had more toxic burns they’ve decided to put me back to FEC for my last one which I handled ok.

Starting to get a little nervous about surgery now....

Lots of love and hugs to you all.
Jo xx

Glad you are feeling better, Ali.
I’m starting to turn the corner - 11 days after chemo 5. Still not feeling normal but starting to get my voice back(I was completely voiceless last week). Coughing all night still - can’t wait to get a full nights sleep!
My sister is over from Australia and she’s coming to cook me dinner tonight - a nice treat.
Glad you had a nice birthday sib.

Lots of love xxx

Morning ladies hope you are all well this morning.

Im feeling good today as i would normally be at the hospital having my pre chemo bloods done. Its so nice not having to do that. Although I have to have blood taken later his week for my genetics test. Its taken the unit 26 days to get the blood form to me. They seem really unorganised so goodness knows when or if I'll get my results. My cough and cold is finally going. I was a bit naughty at the weekend as I was so fed up I took multivitamins instead of waiting for my 3 week point as i was supposed to. I've got a busy week this week catching up with friends. I've also got an appointment with a Macmillon personal trainer to talk about weight and exercise which will be interesting!

Good luck for Wednesday Sib. Glad you enjoyed your birthday.

How are the rest of you ladies doing today? xx

Pleased to hear you had a good time rest uo and goid luck for new chemo on Wednesday sib 😊

Thanks everyone for kind wishes. Made it out, had lunch, glass of pink champagne and a cocktail (all very tame for me) but home and in pjs by 6pm! Been flat out on sofa today, legs and feet very sore, this chemo takes much more out of you rhan you think! However its been nice, now getting ready for my new chemo regime on Wednesday, fingers crossed. Xxx

Happy Birthday Sib...enjoy your day xxx

Happy birthday Sib!!! Enjoy as much as you can and allow yourself to be spoilt.xx

Happy birthday Sib have a lovely time in Edinburgh 💖 love it there!!! Xena congratulations on last one as you say though uts not over till SE over im 4 1/2 weeks since last one still feel really tired achey and stuff def not over it thats for sure although im not ill but not 100% if that makes sense
Hoping everyone else is well today and getting over last set if SE and for any of you who are nearly there not long now keep positive and look after yourself xxxx

Happy Birthday Sib, hope you enjoy your lunch and champagne!

And congratulations Xena on finishing your chemo course.

I had a day out yesterday with the kids. We wine on a scavenger hunt in the woods to find Xmas decorations and Santa. It was cold and foggy, but a plastic beaker of mulled wine and a mince pie heated over a campfire made it lovely and Christmassy.  Popped into Waitrose on the way home to buy some easy pasta for tea. When we got back in the car the battery was flat. We ended up hanging about in the cold foggy car park for over an hour before a kind lady gave us a jump start.  I feel absolutely exhausted today after all of that! Still, the Christmas tree mission to delamere Forrest has to be done. I feel like the car did yesterday - flat battery!

Im sure the kids have enough energy for the 4 of us.

big hugs to anyone else feeling tired and emotional,

lots of love xxx

Sib, happy birthday for today. I hope you have a lovely day.

Xena, well done on your last chemo. I hope your SEs are minimal and you recover quickly.

Hope all the other August ladies are doing ok. Love to you all x

Happy birthday four tomorrow Sib! I do hope you have a lovely time.

Try not to dwell on these worrying thoughts, I'm really sure its hit because of the change in your regimen, I really struggled with it mentally when it happened to me and I'm four cycles on from changing mine and I'm much better and more positive but still do think about the what ifs. However, as I was told by my sister (bit of a science geek) what you were given first was best at that point but not best for you now. The important thing is you are still being treated and you've had a good team looking into it for you and they will have chosen the best option for you now.

Try and focus on the positive as the only thing we can control is our mindset. Feel free to pm me if you want too chat about carbo and regimen change at any point 😊

Morning ladies, so pleased for you all who have had last treatment or are very close now. I keep being told that you dont wake up morning after last chemo well, its still a long road for your body to recover, all the 'good' cells killed by chemo have to regenerate which takes time and this causes fatigue.
I am too very emotional, finding Christmas very difficult, thinking of how different things were last year and really worrying about what next year will brng. Its my birthday tomorrow and my OH is taking me to Edinburgh for lunch and a glass of champagne. Trying to be positive but thinking back to last year (my 50th birthday) and i had a horrible unessy feeling and didnt celebrate it, everyone tnought it was me worriec about getting old but I do wonder if i sub consciously knew what was ahead.
Like you ladies I just want someone to tell me Im cured and it wont come back, but the reality is this doesnt happen with BC.
I hope you all have a good weekend and SEs are kind to you.
Thank you for all the support and kind words, it means so much to me. Sending g you all a huge virtual hug and many positive vibes xxxx♥️

Just had a catch up on everyone,I've not been on for a while.

Congratulations to those who have had their last dose! Hopefully SE will be mild and all very uneventful!

Sorry to hear some of you have had horrid and unexpected side effects, hopefully they will quickly pass or your teams can sort something for you.

Sib, I reacted to doce too, red face and breathing issue,again managed very quickly but still a bit shocking. I've had a chemo regimen change also by having the dice removed from plan. This made me quite emotional,as some have said,I worried about not having options for now or the future- though fingers crossed I won't need them in the future. 

I pleased to have had my LAST CHEMO today! I don't consider I'm done until the three week cycle is over, but then bring on the soft cheese,salmon and all the lovely things I've not been allowed during treatment for Xmas!

Rads will start 27/28 DEC for four weeks, sonlers see what this brings.

Hope those still having treatment have an easier ride uobto the end x

JoeG
I had those burn like reactiond too. My GP thought cellulitus and Fusidic acid antbiotic cream made it better but my chemo nurse said she rhinks its from the Docetaxol as it was in line with my vein...but not altered anything as cleared up. The scar is graduallly going too!

Hi Ali S
Well done for last cycle! I think its all very emotional for us all. I need to remind myself although its my last on 19th Dec I still need to get through the SEs. Im only day 3 of cycle 5 now but cant wait for it to be over for the next step, my op! I guess we get impatient now as its been such a long journey from diagnosis til now and still only half way. We will get their toether ladies!!! 😘

Hi everyone hope you are well and Coping with SE the emotions run a mock during ladt couple of chemos mine still are!! Ali im too still experiencing SE and its now 4 weeks 3 days sincr last dose im getting sick of people thinking i should be ok now! Im bloody knackered aren't people silly sometimes!!
Hope the cold and cough clears soon x Sue hope you're doing ok after your last one sib hope you are fine a finding your new drug tolerable if you have started now good night xx

Hey everyone 🙂

Ali, I do hope you feel better soon lovely. Lots of rest and TLC for you. I’m exactly the same emotion wise between chemo 5 and 6, I cry at everything!!

Cathy - sending you such a big hug my lovely. This won’t be forever, but hang on in there and keep doing things that make you smile.

I had a conversation with my oncologist today. I’ve got burns again from taxes so she’s agreed to put me back to FEC for my last session which I was able to handle. Phew!!

So glad I joined this forum! Virtual hugs!

Jo xx

Hope the side effects pass over quickly, Ali. It's awful having to deal with a cold too.

Hope you get well soon x

Hello ladies and happy December to you all.

Cathysid, glad you are feeling better today. I spent the 3 weeks between cycle 5 and 6 bursting into tears at the slightest thing. I have no idea why. I guess it's just a part of the journey we are on.

Welcome Jo. Good to hear that your lump has shrunk. Glad you are doing better with your reduced dose.

Sib, good luck with your new treatment plan. I really hope this one suits you as you have had more than your fair share of problems. The end of January will be here before you know it I'm sure.

Sue, Fairy, Helen, Melleylew, CK hope you are all doing ok. Mishy, good luck with your rads.

I'm still suffering with my cold and cough and am very fed up with it now. I'm also suffering some SEs which has surprised me as I keep forgetting that they don't stop immediately just because I've finished. I received an appointment for my pre op today so on to the next part of my journey.
Love to you all x

Afternoon ladies,

Im a bit better today - still no voice and cried into my porridge at breakfast, but a bit more energy. I've been for a walk and swept up some leaves in the garden. Now I'm going to make butternut squash and celeriac soup.

Thanks for the positive thoughts, Jo. Glad you are enjoying a little chemomoon. You deserve it! 

Ck - glad you are still enjoying your food! Hoping there is no crash when the steroids stop. Let me know if the Claritin helps with the aches.

happy December, everyone xxx