65537members
345262posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone starting Chemo in December 2018?

Highlighted

Re: w, Re: Anyone starting Chemo in December 2018?

Oh Dikat no definitely not just you! I have a lumpy underarm and recon, the sonographer had a look and showed me how it followed the line where my new tissue joins old- it didnt completely put my mind at ease but nor did the clear biopsy so I know it is just 'the fear'. I have an ache in my side too- it comes and goes but I think is worse whn I havent been active- feels like a nerve. My headaches are all brain tumours- I did 100000 steps and then diagnosed bone metastases when my shin ached. It's horrible. My approach today is just to keep busy. I hope it will fade and that I wont have to deal with cancer ever again or at least for a very long time- but when I read about my type of cancer, the gene, my 9 nodes etc it feels like it will get me at some point. 

I still havent left the house 'bald'- I'm feeling tempted to shave all the long scraggly hairs off so the shortest can catch up- have you left yours completely to do it's own thing? XxNot a lot going on here!Not a lot going on here!

Highlighted

Dikat, it's not just you we are all crazy with anxiety at everything that we can't explain. These are scary times until emotions settle down and we come to terms with what we have been through.

I'm still waiting to be discharged. The hospital is on a real go slow and Im feeling frustrated. Still no real pain which is great and I've even done my exercises this morning. Ever onwards ladies xx

Highlighted

Morning everyone 

Good news re Jayne and surgery and MaryKamille I’m pleased that you have started rads. Hope the wig incident didn’t upset you too much 🤭. I don’t like to stereotype but since I’ve gone wigless, it tends to be the older generation that stare, really long lingering ones. Tbh I don’t really care that much anymore. Would rather have a full head of hair of course and that it wasn’t grey (that bothers me more really) but nothing I can do about it right now so hey ho! We all have to do whatever makes us comfortable...it’s a very individual choice.

Ive had a strange week, anxiety has been very high. I’ve had an ongoing stomach issue for a few weeks. Right hand side, under ribs round the side and in my back. Thought it was my ongoing issues with ibs, recovery from chemo, anxiety about upcoming surgery(although I didn’t feel anxious) etc. I’ve tried various painkillers and buscopan but no relief...it’s not agony but relentless, like someone is digging me in the side and ribs. Mentioned it to breast surgeon last week and she suggested I go to a&e or GP. Chose GP, he seemed more concerned it could be liver rather than bowel. Did bloods, they have come back normal. I’m seeing Oncology nurse Tuesday as have next targeted therapy Wednesday so will mention to her. Anyway that’s that but have now developed weird tingly feeling in my head and having intermittent dizziness, probably stress related! Also, it feels really weird now that where I had surgery 9 days ago, I have developed lumps, both underarm and breast. This feels weird psychologically as couldn’t feel anything before with good response to chemo. I know logically it will be from the surgery but feeling a total fruit loop nutcase at the moment. I know that doesn’t help as the anxiety can cause physical responses but unfortunately that’s just me! Anyone else this crazy?🤪 xx

Highlighted

Hang on in there Jayne. Good to hear you’re doing alright. Don’t rush to get home. Take care 

Sunnydazexx

@Drummerswidow wrote:

Hi Jayne1966.

Glad the surgery went well. Hope the blood pressure improves though it’s probably the anaesthetic. Are you going home tomorrow?m

Sunnydaze. It’s funny how we feel labelled. As it’s been a bit warmer, I haven’t been wearing my hat. Hair is growing back a bit but I can see people looking at me seemingly with that poor woman has got cancer look on their faces. Like you I shall be glad to get to being me and not the patient lol

have a good weekend x

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Jayne glad your surgery has gone OK, rest up and let them take care of you for the night. Sunnydaze, I'm 8 months post chemo and had my first proper hair cut yesterday and finally feel I don't get the "poor chemo lady" *looks, so get you totally. KIP
Highlighted

Hi Jayne1966.

Glad the surgery went well. Hope the blood pressure improves though it’s probably the anaesthetic. Are you going home tomorrow?m

Sunnydaze. It’s funny how we feel labelled. As it’s been a bit warmer, I haven’t been wearing my hat. Hair is growing back a bit but I can see people looking at me seemingly with that poor woman has got cancer look on their faces. Like you I shall be glad to get to being me and not the patient lol

have a good weekend x

Highlighted

All, surgery went well. 2 new boobs and no real pain at all, just aches. Anesthetic worst part so far and still feel a bit out of it. Blood pressure really low too so staying in hospital another night. Quite pleased to be here and not at home, odd as that sounds. Glad to be this side of the op but no feeling at all in nipples and parts of my boobs which is very very odd

Highlighted

Thanks Kip. I’m not going to use the steroid cream. Think I’ll stick to Aveeno and Aloe Vera. I’ll be glad when we will no longer be viewed as “ cancer patients “, it’s quite dehumanising at times, especially with wig moments. I look forward to be on an equal footing with everyone else, not just the patient. I look forward to the day when people aren’t looking at me through the lense of cancer. Have a nice weekend y’all. I hope surgery went well for you Jayne. Sending you healing thoughts. Sunnydaze x
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Ah Mary Kamille.. don't feel self conscious, I'm sure you aren't the first to have that happen.. I used to feel very odd taking my bra off and then being single boobed.. but they didn't bat an eyelid.   I also had the same with my wig when in a clothing changing room, pulled off the top and the wig spun round.. funny now.. now so then!

Just to add, I used Aveeno cream during rads, seemed to work well, my hospital didn't offer anything.  I had a small area of slight sunburn a couple of weeks after finishing but nothing much.

Kip

x

x

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Mary kammille ❤️❤️They would not have laughed when your wig came off promise ❤️❤️It’s easy to feel so very vulnerable just now and I know I did with my Chucky egg head 🤷‍♀️So in rads I whipped my wig off shook it around like a Pom Pom in front of everyone and they thought I was a right nutter 🤪🤪🤪which I am 🤪🤪🤪I blame the chemo 😁please keep 💪💪💪I know you can 💕💕Shi xx
Highlighted

Hi Mary Kamille, Glad to hear you’re cracking on with radiotherapy. Sorry to hear about your moment with your wig! I guess the staff are used to it, but our dignity takes a bit of a knock. Hopefully we will be able to leave all of this in the past and move forward with hair. Have a lovely day everyone, be gentle on yourselves. Sunnydaze xx
Highlighted

Hi Sunnydaze and everyone

Not only calms you down and refreshes you but swimming also is really good exercise. You bounce back amazingly! We all almost seem to expect (and get) a crisis or two - is that part of it all, all the 'poo' of BC?

Had a surprise yesterday. Went to see my Consultant and thought the appointment was simply to see I was OK and reschedule me for beginning Radiotherapy (it was postponed because I was in hospital for 2 weeks). At the end, he told me to go for my first treatment -all scheduled now and he saw no reason why not! Bit of a shock as I was not prepared for that. However, less time to worry about it. It was fine - for all those who haven't started Rads yet. Doesn't take long and doesn't hurt.

I was the last one of the day and they were keen to get finished. So they didn't want to bother with changing room etc - they suggested I just take off my top. Only embarrassing/funny moment was as I whipped off my top the wig came with it! Like an idiot, and humiliated, I asked if it was OK to keep it on for the treatment and put the wig back on anyway. I bet they had a good laugh after I left.

Highlighted

Re: idea Re: w, Re: Anyone starting Chemo in December 2018?

Hi Jayne1966

That's such good news. Now you can go forward and every good wish for your surgery and recovery. Another stage will soon be over! xx

Highlighted

Thanks Dikat,

Good advice. Ha ha, it’s such a pile of 💩 poo this breast cancer malarkey 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve just taken myself off for a swim. It sorts me out. Some me time. Xx

Highlighted

Oh dear Sunnydaze 

sorry to hear about your shower but like you say on the positive side thank goodness it didn’t happen while you were away. It’s so annoying when insurance doesn’t cover everything and you end up having to spend money on something you weren’t planning. Hope it all gets sorted soon. In terms of your anxiety, yes I’m a great believer that hormone changes make a huge difference. I know so many people that have changed and in particular lost confidence once they’ve hit the menopause! I think if you can recognise it for what it is, you can take back some control. Having said that, I think most of us that are going through this bc 💩 experience anxiety at some stage.

Great news about starting your rads 😁 That will all be done and dusted before you know it. I’m with you on the steroid cream though. Surely it would be best to try something more natural at first.

Sending hugs 🤗💕

Highlighted

idea Re: w, Re: Anyone starting Chemo in December 2018?

Arm all clear of clots. No idea why it hurts. Original clot is all gone too. Surgery going ahead. It will be manic when I get to the ward as going down at 1.30 😂

Take care all... Message later or tomorrow xx

Highlighted

Jayne1966

A bit shocked, as are others, that your A&E doctor was so unhelpful. I guess there is always one bad apple. Thank goodness you got someone to do something for you in the end and hope the ultrasound is OK. There is an element of passing you on (passing the buck, we used to call it) within departments. On the one hand I guess A&E is a pretty stressful place to work but as patients with this dreadful disease we are so vulnerable - they must realise that!

Absolutelyannie and Drummerswidow do please stop feeling in any way down about 'benefits'. You have been paying for them all your working life and in general taxation, too, and probably numerous other ways. You are entitled to anything that is on offer and these things are hardly generous!

Go for whatever you can. I once foolishly spent savings I never needed to have done, and could ill-afford to let go, as I was later informed.   As I said, if you are granted them, you are entitled to them!

Highlighted

Good Morning lovely ladies,

I didn’t get a chance  to post anything yesterday because it was a bit manic.

Two nights ago my husband and I were sat in the living room and water started plopping out of the living room ceiling. Drip drip💧 💧. The shower upstairs had turned itself on and leaking all over the place. I was running around like a headless chicken, until we had got the water turned off. I thought the ceiling was going to cave in. Thankfully it didn’t. Phew. So yesterday was spent dealing with the insurance company, plumbers etc. I think the insurance company will

pay most of the bill and sort out the ceiling/shower etc. We will still have quite a hefty bill though 🙁 Thankfully it didn’t happen whilst we were away. That would have been absolutely disastrous. 

I seem to get very anxious about the smallest things, since chemo. I was never really an anxious person, but now I am. 🙁 I wondered if it is related to this probable menopause that I have been thrown in to and if anyone else has noticed greater feelings of anxiety, even about quite small things?

Jayne, first of all I wish you loads and loads of luck for today. I hope your operation goes ahead and they get to the bottom of your arm problem. A double mastectomy is a big deal, but your strength and sense of humour will get you through and you will be cancer free and hopefully have a pair of boobies, that you’re happy with. 

I loved your story about “the wip ‘em out lady”. Knowing me I would probably do the same. After all that I’ve/we’ve been through. Prodded poked/ exposed etc. It will be good to reclaim my boobs back after all of this and not let them be the subject of conversation and reclaim some dignity back!

I hope you are pleased with your result Jayne. They definitely do an amazing job. We are all thinking about you today and sending you lots of love and warrior strength. You can do this girl. 😍😍💪💪

I’m glad that you’re pleased with the look of your breast too Dikat. Minimal scarring, that’s what you want😍 I am glad that you are making good progress after the op and I hope you’re feeling better. It’s an anxious time waiting for the path report, but fingers crossed all will be well.

I am also pleased to hear AbsoluteAnnie is recovering well. I am glad things have gone well for you and that you are healing nicely.😍

I’m really sorry to hear about how tough financially it has now become for you and Drummerswidow. This is the last thing you need. I hope you can make ends meet.  There is no shame in claiming benefits. That is what the Welfare State was set up for, a safety net for people. I just hope you have enough to live on. 

I understand about wanting hair before you go for a job. I don’t feel very secure about returning to work until I have much more hair on my bonce. I am thinking of delaying my return to work until October. It has all got to be sorted out and I feel a bit stressed about it.

Drummerswidow, good luck with your radiotherapy. I hope it’s going well so far and that you are managing your fatigue. I am really pleased to hear that you are getting a bit of emotional support from professional services. We have been through a lot.

I start on the 6th June. The Dr says they will provide me with a cream along with a steroid cream and there is no need to buy aloe Vera etc. I feel a bit uneasy about this. I don’t feel so good about using steroid cream . I thought it thinned the skin. I’d rather use organic aloe Vera. I wondered if any one else had encountered this?

Love and hugs to all.

Sunnydaze xxx

Highlighted

Jayne1966

Well you have been batted from pillar to post today!  Very unhelpful Dr in A&E 😡😡. I hope the ultrasound is okay but you need to get the arm sorted. 

Absolutelyannie. 

I am glad you are feeling a bit brighter. I know how you feel about benefits but I have had to go down that route too. I am sure MacMillan will help you out. Maybe you could get a MacMillan grant as well.

Highlighted

Thanks for the info absolutelyannie 

I’ve also got a scheduled appointment for next week but have been told results are unlikely to be back and if so appointment will be rearranged for the week after x

Highlighted

Jayne1966 

what a horrible doctor you saw in A & E.  I do hope your operation goes ahead.   

Marykamille, Drummerswidow, Kip 

Thank you for all your advice and good wishes.  I contacted Macmillan about finance and they will help when my SSP runs out.  I feel a lot better today so thank you all.  I hate the idea of benefits as I have always worked and paid my way.  Still if needs be I will have to swallow my pride and bite the bullet. 

DiKat

I was told my dressings would be removed when I meet the surgeon next week for post op review.  I am hoping that nothing found in margin tissues as I know nothing in lymph nodes.  If there is anything in the margins more surgery.  I have been told that if I have to have more surgery than I cannot have radiotherapy for at least 6 weeks after second lot of surgery.  

If nothing found then I will be referred to Consultant Clinical Oncologist and should only have to wait about 2 weeks for this appointment.  At this appointment the radiotherapy will be planned and oncologist should be able to give better information regarding time scales. I just thought I would let you know as your hospital appears to follow a similar regime to mine.  

big thanks to everyone.  I need my health back before I go looking for a job or at least my hair!!!!

Highlighted

Thanks for all the good wishes. I've had a busy day - don't know where to start. My left arm (the one with the clot) has been hurting in the elbow since Friday. I thought I'd slept funny on it so did nothing on Friday and couldn't face A&E over the weekend. My arm has been going a funny color but not all the time so I'm not sure if its to do with the clot. I knew I should get it checked but have been busy with Beth and her GCSEs and all the usual survival stuff. So today I was at Worcester hospital for my dye injection to show up my lymph nodes both sides and the nurse said that I should get my arm checked today. Went to local minor injuries and they said they can't look at it as its not a minor injury and to call the GP. Called the GP and they said its not an emergency so I should call the hospital ward and see what they say. Called them and they said to call 111 or go to A&E. *sigh*

Went to A&E where I was thankfully seen quite quickly. The doc asked me what I wanted him to do about it (I have no idea) and what I want sorting out the most - the clot or the operation (really - did he really ask me that). I told him that I don't even know if I can have the op if my clot is worse and that I have been advised to com ein and that he is the expert.

Anyway - long and short of it is that I'm going to have an ultrasound tomorrow to see if there is a further clot problem (the doc doesn't think so but they have to check) so not sure if surgery going ahead or not.

#hadenoughtoday #wherearemyconsentforms #anxty

Highlighted

Had my dressings removed today. All looking fine & dandy. Have a really neat cut around half of my areola where the surgeon went in to do lumpectomy and a small cut under my arm where sentinel nodes were taken. Looks like she’s done a really neat job! I’m crossing everything that I won’t need any further surgery and can move on to planning for rads. Another anxious 2 week wait! 

Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight Jayne and hope everyone else is doing ok 💕

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Bless the "whip em out" lady.. I had someone do that for me before my mastectomy when I was still considering my options.. once I'd seen her flat side I knew what I wanted.   I think I'd be the same now too..anything to help someone with this rough ride.   Not sure I'll be donning a wet suit though!!

Good luck for your surgery! 

Kip

xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Jayne 👭👭I have to confess, I’m a whip it out too, so anyone who’s got op looming can see if they want to 😁just think that’ll be you whipping them out soon too 😁💕💕Shi xx

Highlighted

Jayne1966

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope you are managing to busy yourself today xxx

Highlighted

Dikat 

what a lovely photo, I even love that you put on a bobbys helmet for it....xxxxxxx

Highlighted

Ha ha I’ve had this happen to me with someone I met for the first time Jayne. It certainly seems that some people who have had bc are happy to whip em out for anyone 😂 On a more serious note, she sounds an amazing lady who has achieved so much and it must have been encouraging to see that her boobs looked great! You’re bound to be anxious Jayne and obviously gonna be sore but you’ve got this, you’ve done chemo! I’m glad you like you’re surgeon...and you were very brave going to that talk. Know it’s easy to say but try and distract yourself today. Will be thinking of you, big hugs 🤗 🤗🤗 xxx

Highlighted

All,

I have been pointed, by a friend, in the direction of a lady who runs a dress shop in my village. She has had breast cancer and ended up having a double mastectomy with implant recon at the same time, so the same as I am having tomorrow. 

I went in to see her yesterday and she is almost at 5 years on now, but the first thing she did (bear in mind that I do not know this lady from Adam) was take me into the back of the shop and whip off her top !!! She has amazing boobs, minimal scarring and tattoo'd nips that you can't tell the difference. It was a bit of a shock however too be suddenly faced with a rather large pair of strangers tits to examine !! (I hope this has made you all smile - even if only a little)

She went on to show me a video of herself a year ago doing some very bendy pilates moved and said that she has just spent a weekend surfing in a wet suit and that she has full strength and movement in both arms. A real success story that has inspired me regarding surgery recovery.

Having said that I am Shi**ing myself regarding tomorrow op. 

I went to a talk on the advances in Breast Cancer Treatment last night, given by the surgeon that is doing my op. It was very good and he is very nice, but it may have been a little too much info this close to the big day.

Love to all

J x

Highlighted

Absolutelyannie,

Thinking of you, I can't imagine the stress you are under financially on top of all of this treatment and worry. Can macmillan or anyone give you advice on any benefits that you can get?

Take care

J

Highlighted

Hi absolutelyannie

Did you know that amongst all their other helpful info etc., Macmillan also can point you in the right direction for financial guidance? I know I have seen that on this site or in one of their leaflets from the hospital. You have enough on your plate without worrying about jobs and sick pay ending. Worth having a look?xx

Highlighted

Absolutelyannie.

I am sorry that you are feeling very fed up and I understand how you are feeling. 

Can you speak to MacMillan or Maggies if you have that at your Oncology unit. Definitely speak to your Breast Cancer Nurse as they maybe able to you re benefits. I’m self employed and phoned the MacMillan Welfare who helped me out. I don’t know if you have done that already.  I have been seeing a MacMillan social worker who also does psychotherapy. She has been fantastic and got me a grant to help me out. 

Hope pe you feel a bit better mentally soon xxx

Highlighted

Congratulations on becoming a Community Champion Kip. Very well deserved, you’re a great support to everyone xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi AbsolutelyAnnie,  just read your post and although I can't help with the horrible hospital waiting times (we all want the appointments quicker and the waiting is jyst horrendous) or provide you a job... I wanted to send a big hug to you... Hang in there... Take care... And badger them at your next appt for some guidance on what's happening when... We need to feel in control of this rubbish don't we.

KIP

Highlighted

Sorry to hear you’re feeling fed up absolutelyannie. Like you, if anything is found in my margins or lymph nodes I will need further surgery so I don’t know if the approx 8 weeks after surgery for the rads would mean from the first or second lot of surgery(if I need it). It’s that feeling of loss of control again and not knowing what’s happening when!

Really sorry to hear you need to look for a new job. It must be hard for you to have that extra pressure. I know it’s not helpful to you right now but hopefully you will get some answers at your appointment next week. 

Did you actually see your nurse today. Have you had dressings changed/wounds checked?

Sending hugs 🤗 xx

Highlighted

Hi Susie B

That’s great that you only needed the 4 chemo and a huge relief I bet. Really good that your hospital have things in place that mean you only have to have the one lot of surgery. Your garden looks fab by the way 💐

Take care 💕

Highlighted

So fed up today with all this waiting around.  Asked my nurse when can I expect to start radiotherapy as I saw Dikat that you are starting yours in 8 weeks.  I have to have post op results next week and if cancer found in the margins that were taken away during operation I will probably need more surgery. 

Even if none are found I have to be referred to Clinical Oncologist with a two week wait.  Then they have to set up the radiotherapy. 

All this waiting around and from June 29th I am officially unemployed and SSP will end.  I just thought once surgery was out of the way then I could start thinking about looking for a job but no I have got more waiting around to do.  I cant live on fresh air and the stress of not having a job with all this crap is doing my head in.   

Sorry to be so negative but I have come down to earth after the high of getting surgery out of the way.  I cant help worrying about my future.  not sleeping well either just want to reach the end or thereabouts of this crap. 

Dikat 

You look wonderful and well done to hubby for completing that run

Highlighted

Hi DiKat 

I'm on the ROSCO trial which only entailed me having 4 rounds of FEC to shrink my Gremlim. If unsuccessful I would have gone on to have 4 rounds of TC prior to surgery. I'll be having a lumpectomy and  lymph node removal, but won't know how many as my hospital  takes biopsies during surgery and removes whatever is necessary. That way everything is done and dusted during the one operation rather than having a 2nd operation at a later date. My only problem is that I am HER2 positive/negative inconclusive so a 2nd biopsy will be taken to ascertain what we are dealing with. Basically I won't know until the results are known if I'll need herceptin or not. As for the Feb group I really don't know how I would have got through this without them. They are all wonderful and it's also brilliant when people like yourself pop in and give support and updates. It really is appreciated by us all. Thank you☺. Take care xxxx  

Highlighted

Great to hear that you have had a good weekend Sunnydaze 💕

Highlighted

Hi Dikat,

Thanks for the message. I am  ok 👍 and thank you for asking 😍 We have been away for a long weekend to Dundee and St. Andrews. We walked so much I was too knackered to type anything on here!! I’ve managed to read most of it though.🙂

The pace hasn’t stopped today either because I’ve been up at the hospital getting my tattoos done for rads. Now I’ve got to make tea, but bare with me and I’ll do a longer post tomorrow, when life has calmed down a bit. 

Im glad everyone is alright though and will write a longer message tomorrow. I am glad that you and Annie are recovering well from Surgery and that Mary Kamille is now on the mend and Pastamissus has now finished rads.

Result  ️ 

Sunnydaze xx😘😘😘

Highlighted

Sunnydaze 

Hope you’re ok. Unusual not to hear from you for a few days 💕

Highlighted

Hi Susie B

Thanks for your kind words. Yes my surgery was Thursday so 5 days post op now. Fab to hear you have finished chemo. Did you have 6 cycles? I do read through your forum but struggle to retain where you all are in your treatment regimes. You are all such a wonderfully active group and a great support for one another. Do you know exactly what surgery you are having or will you find out more at your pre op? All I can say is with my surgery it was sooo much easier than my chemo 💕 Take care xx

Highlighted

DiKat

Huge congratulations to your hubby. You're looking really well after your surgery too. Was that on Thurs? I've recently finished chemo and due to have surgery soon and dreading it but almost getting to that come on let's get it over with stage.  Pre op stuff due this Friday. Take care. Susie B from Feb group. xx   

Highlighted

I've been using Vaseline Aloe soothe as moisturiser. I started zoladex injections 2 weeks ago, and am on exemestane. So far no side effects 🙂

Highlighted

Brilliant, Dikat! You look really great, too!

Highlighted

Many thanks, Drummerswidow. I am hoping I don't get a setback on my taste/nausea/eating problems which had got slightly better.

Highlighted

Great to hear this pastamissus. I’ve been told it will be approx 8 weeks before I start mine. Still don’t know fully what’s what until I get results from my surgery. How do you feel now you have finished treatment. Do you have any major anxieties about the future?💕

Good luck Drummerswidow, another hurdle you are tackling 💕

LB2, you’re getting there with your rads. Is it 15 or 20? Sorry if you’ve already said 💕

Thanks for the insight Pastamissus, it is good to hear you have had no problems. I am 5 rad treatments in and so far so good, no waiting for treatments at all. I am using Aveeno at night and aloe vera gel when I get home after treatment but no signs of burning yet. I don't put anything on before treatment although they told me a little bit of the aloe gel would be OK.

Dikat - you look amazing in your pic, well done to your hubby!

Highlighted

Pastamissus 

Well done! Bet you’re glad that the rads are over and done with. Another one to be ticked off the list. Are you having any more treatment now?

What cream have you been using? I’ve got my first rads today.

I’m glad that you have not been too tired with it all. I’m tired to start off with lol! Not sure if it’s the chemo or the Letrazole. 

Highlighted

I have finished rads. No side effects apart from skin feeling slightly sunburnt - still moisturising three times a day. Tiredness not really an issue, apart from the times I had to wait 2 hours - it was the waiting that was tiring rather than the rads. Much much easier than chemo 🙂