cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cbd oil

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Cbd oil

Thanks. As far as I know, CBD oil helps with joint pain and sleep disorders. That was the main reason for me to get a grow tent after it was legalized in my state. I managed to find this source which was helpful when I was setting up my first tent. Later I managed to make own CBD oil.

Highlighted

Hi 

I also use CBD brothers original alternative, I used it throughout my treatment last year. 
I got the all clear and still take the oil. 
CBD helped with neuropathy, anxiety and sleep. 
lots of luck with your grandad. 

Highlighted

If you're anywhere near Bury St Edmunds contact the Original Alternative Official. They are well respected and will give samples. Alternatively contact them. They may send samples. They can't give advice as it's illegal. I'm using their paste and balm. They have stronger products than high street.
Highlighted

CBD oils can help people with cancer to relieve their pain. THis is definitely right. I know that marijuanabreak and other brands have qualitative products but just read testimonials and reviews before purchasing.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Highlighted

Cbd oil

Hi my grandad has cancer An there is no more they can drink for him we are desperate to help him and he’s willing that try anything where can I buy cbd oil strong enough ?? Or has anyone got more information on This thanks