cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chemo done - now radiotherapy looms

3 REPLIES 3
MoDo

Re: Chemo done - now radiotherapy looms

Have been reading some of the blog and must say that it is amazing, as I will be starting chemo myself in about 2 weeks it couldn't  of come at a better time.

I am so glad that I found this blog on here as I know it is going to help me so much, in fact it already has.

Just what I needed as I am also very scared of the treatment I have to have, it is very similar to Lucinda's  only I have to have 6 cycles not four.

Thank you for this post Lucinda as I might not of found it myself.

I am now going to get emails for any new posts & I have saved the link so I can read it all. xxxx

Lucinda B

thank you

Becca_BCC

Hi Lucinda,

Thank you for sharing this, your blog is amazing!

Sometimes we share great things like this on our social channels, I'll pass the link to our social media team and let you know if they'd like to share one of your posts.

Take care, Becca at Breast Cancer Care.
Lucinda B

Chemo done - now radiotherapy looms

I'm new on the boards but wanted to share my chemo diary with members here. I was diagnosed with BC back in October last year - seven months ago, and since then I've had surgery, an Onctopye DX test, the recommended chemotherapy, and now await radiotherapy. The journey seems endless. But I try to get through it as best I can. I started a chemo diary to share my experiences and to try to demystify the whole process. I was very scared to start with, but I got through it. If you care to read about it here's the link: