62916members
330813posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

February 2019 chemo starters

Re: February starters 2019 - yes, we rule!

Daisydi, I was the same with my drain, I had Mastectomy so slightly different and mine got infected, but my drain and little bag were with me for about 3 weeks, and I lost count how many times I got it caught on the kitchen cupboards!! 

By the way I think it helped to give the drain an identity.  Mine was called Dolly and when she caught on every flipping kitchen handle and drawer it was easier to shout her name ....

Highlighted

Red dot shampoo??? Will google that....were you completely bald 3 week post chemotherapy? I can't imagine having as much hair as you in 2 weeks time!

Ha ha, I get my hubby to photograph mine once a week so I can compare.

All I’ve been doing is rubbing a bit of my Liz Earle cleanse & polish over when I do my face. Then just wipe it off with a hot cloth. Not used shampoo since before chemo! As it thickens up, gonna try some of that lush red dot shampoo that Shi recommended xx

Ps.....

my chemo nurse advised me to rub almond oil on me head and take fish oils...so I look like a greased chip pan! Do you use anything? Xx

Dikat, that looks fab! I'm 3 weeks and 4 days post fec ( didn't have T) I suppose I'm expecting a miracle, to wake up with a good coverage, I'm driving hubby nuts...keep asking him if he can see any growth....bless him...he's scared of saying the wrong thing! Xxx

image.jpgThere you go Marlyn. How’s yours doing? I will be 5 wks post last chemo on Wednesday but it did start to come back after FEC and whilst on T

0A0B2440-EED4-4313-B3BC-75C865DA90BD.jpegStill quite fluffy on top but quite a good covering at the back now. Hate the grey but not much I can do about it right now. I’ve always been dark and used to go to the hairdressers every 3-4 wks to get my roots done. I ditched the wig a few weeks ago. Thought sod it this is me right now x

Thanks for that daisydi

It’s really useful to get different experiences and the tip about trying the exercises before is a great one thanks 💕

Bloods are much better so we are on... gotta wait for the pharmacy now! Oh well not like I had much planned for today...

Dikat,

can I just ask how's your hair growing? Have you noticed a significant growth? Xxxx

Heyup,

edinbird, sorry to hear about your liver function, I was always gobsmacked mine was normal as I was yellow throughout chemotherapy, bless you...sat there with your cannula in ready.....xxx

rosina, sorry for your delay but your right, enjoy your extra week....bliss!! Xx

seaside, good luck with bloods tomorrow xxx

hope everyone is having as good a day as possible? I'm now 3 weeks and 4 days post cycle 4 and feel more human now than I've felt since February. Still getting breathless though....stairs and hills are still an enemy....  gearing up for rads and herceptin this Thursday but trying to make the most of the next few days...

ok....warning...tmi alert....I had a "wee" shock in hospital toilet last Friday.....when I have a wee in public loos i " hover" ( you don't know who's sat there before you) this is the first time I've " hovered " and I got a shock...it was like a garden sprinkler!!!??? Then I realised ...the short and curlies make the aim better...and as there's no short and curlies......note to self....always have a wee before leaving home! I just had to share this with you all and hope to goodness I'm not the only one to discover this???

I love you all.....hair or no hair I bloody love you all....every single one of you....xxxx

Dikat I had full node clearance during my third op.  They removed 24 nodes of which 4 were positive.  I had a drain in for 6 days as it was draining quite a lot.  The district nurse comes in and checks in daily.  The only problem I really had was that my drain kept getting caught on everything especially in the kitchen.  It wasnt that painful.   I even took my dogs out with the drain in situ but when I slipped over it was a bit stressful!   Its a funny feeling under the arm as its numb but feels a bit like nettle rash.  I think mine wasnt too bad as it was my third surgery in January and I had been doing the exercises since my first op in October. Doing the exercises is the absolute key and if you start before the op you know what it feels like.  A friend of mine just had a sentinel node biopsy and I had more feeling in my arm than she did and they only removed 2 of hers.  They have to cut and move a big nerve around.  Good luck x

Rosina so sorry you have been delayed. Not what we want but I am half expecting it too as I was neutropenic this time. x

Thank you for your comments ladies, really appreciate the info. I’m trying to look at it from a positive slant now as hopefully it will just mean the one op. I have cording in one of my veins from the chemo so at least I know what that feels like. Will make sure I do the exercises religiously. Love the info you get from these forums. Much more informative from those that have the experience. Thanks again. Have a lovely day 💕💐

Oh Rosina, what a barrying pain. At least you're looking on the bright side. I'm having my blood test tomorrow and am fully expecting that phonecall in the evening.

Morning Dikat,

I had a lumpectomy with sentinel lymph node biopsy and then 4 weeks later a full axillary clearance due to one node being positive.

Rosina has covered it all really. What I would say is, it may be better to have the procedure in one go as mine hadn't fully recovered from the first op, so I suffered a bit more than expected with the second op. My drain was removed the same day though as it wasn't really doing anything. I also developed cording but it cleared with daily exercises and massaging the area.

I hope it all goes well for you whatever you decide to do.

Big hugs

Sar xxx

Blood results came in for me today 0.9 for the neutrophils so another week’s delay. No dose #5 this Thursday . 

Oh well, I will enjoy the break 🙃 mum arrives tomorrow so I can have some ‘drug free time ‘ with her.

Dikat I’m surgery after chemo so don’t know... hoping they only take a few with me but will have to be guided. Is in 2 that we know of so I hope they just take the lowest group. But I’m T4b as my breast is swollen due to lymph blockage so I am worried they’ll want to do more.

When I got to the ward I find that I have increased liver function and need another blood test to check it’s coming down... nothing I could have done to improve it so it’s just something that happens with T. It gets processed in the liver. My lovely scarred liver that I drank on at the weekend!! Not tonnes but still. So an hour to wait with a cannula in until I know if I’m getting it.

😕

Hi Dikat,

I had a lumpectomy and sentinel node biopsy in November 2018.

This is an ‘easy’ op. as there is no worry regarding cording or lymphodema.

Because the lymph node biopsy indicated node involvement I had to have a second full axilla clearance in December. Full clearance means possible ‘cording’  ( a painful sensation that feels like a tight cord running from the armpit to the back of the hand) afterwards and risk of lymphodema.

In some hospitals ( due to technology) they are able to assess lymph node involvement from the sentinel node biopsy on the spot whilst you are under anaesthetic (rather than having to send to a pathology lab, get results and then decide if a second op. Is needed ).

I had a drain, which came out after 3 days.

I also did get cording.

I was diligent with the arm exercises given to me and the cording resolved itself without further physiotherapy.

I think it took about 6 weeks.

Lymphodema can develop at any time after surgery to remove lymph nodes in the armpit ( radiotherapy to the nodes can trigger this too).

I have not had any symptoms and I am hoping that daily exercise ( 30 minutes walking) plus keeping my weight steady and arm exercises will keep it at bay. Swimming is also excellent and I hope to swim again once treatment is over.

Hope this helps answer some of your questions.

Hugs,

Rosina

Morning lovely ladies 

Was just wondering if any of you who had surgery first and been through full node clearance can help me out with what to expect. My surgery is scheduled for this Thursday and have signed consent for lumpectomy and for 4 nodes to be removed. Got a call this morning to say I need to go and see surgeon on Wednesday as the Oncologist has told her he thinks she should do a full clearance due to how I initially presented and with being HER2 +. My day case has now changed to overnight and will need a drain apparently. Talk about rollercoaster xx

Morning all, yes its a beautiful day again.  Good luck to all having stuff done today.  I imagine the side effects from the weekly dose just take longer to kick in as it is a lower dose every time.  Wish I could have it though.  Have a nice bike ride Seaside x

Good morning my beauties,

What a lovely sunny day! I'm planning on riding my bike and going for a walk today because I've seriously piled on the pounds during this cycle. One negative of having no nausea is that I have been very hungy and clearly overeating! Oops. Not only am I getting fat, I have lost my eyelashes, most of my brows and my eyes are constantly streaming. Daisy, I probably would have sore fingertips to add into the mix but I am a bit obsessive with handcream so I've managed to avoid that one.

Sarah, you're right. Docetaxel and Taxol are differrent drugs. Trixielady, the reason Docetaxel is also known as T is because the brand name is Taxotere. Whatever they're called, they're all horrid and I can't wait until this part of the treatment is finished.

Thanks for all the lovely photos Ocean, Sarah and Rosina. Makes me want to go out there and enjoy the plants and wildlife.

MBJ, I always wish someone would surprise me with a garden makeover too. I know what I want it to look like but I can't make it happen.

Sarah, I felt so sorry for team GB last night. They put up a brave fight but Canada are just on another level. It did remind me of MKL last season as Killeen (our goalie) kept us in many games by being the proverbial brickwall but we were often outclassed, especially when we played against Belfast.

Good luck Edinbird for treatment today. Nettie, are you having yours too? Good luck and rest lots.

Hope you can all enjoy a bit of sunshine today.

Big hugs 

Sar xxx

Ta for the clarification Trixielady, you are far better informed than my quick Google search Smiley Happy

Edinbird, good luck today!

I am currently guzzling water like someone who has just spent 10 days walking in the desert, in the hopes that it will help them get blood out of me in 45 minutes up at the hospital, to be tested for tomorrow.

I really wish my port hadn't stopped working Smiley Sad

Morning ladies 

Ocean21 & Implausible 

Taxol is Paclitaxel and different from Docetaxel which is T god nows why!! the side effects are very similar for both unfortunately as usual it depends on the individual and their BC and apparently Taxol also treats various other cancers, taxol is also given 3 weekly or in other cycles mine is weekly and at the moment my side effects or joints aches an muscle pains, eye brows and lashes disappearing slowly, finger nails don't look good either now, still suffering from breathlessness xx

Edinbird good luck for today xx

Morning xx

Slept about 11-4.30 with a couple of wakes. That’s not bad for steroids at 5pm... won’t be repeating it though! So up to eat and steroid up and start drinking. Hope I can work this out so I’m not desperate on the bus!

Due in at 11 so hopefully quicker than last time I don’t want to break the 4 goes for the cannula record...

The weather is lovely but shouldn’t be too warm for when I go in thankfully. Will let you all know when I’m home xx

A510EA2C-DE6A-4BEE-B798-BA7F43AFD0BB.png

Ah, Ocean21, you would be my perfect neighbour!

I love plants with passion. When I was living in a flat I had around 200 pots of plants, most of them planted from seed, bananas included!

Of course, moving as much as we did, I gave almost all away, but I really need to find roots somewhere and start a garden.

I think I did all, composting, greenhouse, seedlings, cuts, Gardener's World, catalogues, you name it.

When I was living in Norwich I was a Master Composter volunteer, I would go to gardens advising on how to do compost, replying emails and loving all that is related to Nature, building shelters for bees, butterflies and ladybugs, using Neem oil to fend off pests.... haaaaaaaaaaa... it is bliss Cat Very Happy

By the way, ladies, I need your opinions, advice, indications.... Edinburgh or Cambridge to move?

Ocean , I don't think that Taxol and Docetaxel (the latter being our "T", despite starting with D!) are quite the same thing.

The lady I always see at my chemo sessions is, like you, having weekly doses of Taxol, and like you is coping great.  She gets chemo'd every Tuesday and has hardly any side effects, and has been going away every weekend on walking trips around the country.  

Whereas my Docetaxel dose is every 3 weeks, and hits me like a horse tranquiliser!!! Smiley Happy

As far as I can tell from a quick Google they are related, but different, drugs....

Beautiful pics Ocean, especially love the Iris.  I'm using Evonail as well but my nails are still sore.  Oh well hey ho!

Hey lovely ones,

Hope that some parts of your day have been good

I spent the afternoon gardening. After years of painstakingly digging up weeds because I thought using a hoe would be pointless because it wouldn’t do a proper job  since my lumpectomy I’ve had to get real, especially since the river end of the garden is choc full of stones.So, these last couple of weeks I’ve been discovering the delights of hoeingSmiley Happy  Marvellous , don’t know why it took me so long.

MBJ , you’ve got some fab looking plants. If it’s going to be a while before the landscaping get done why not treat yourself to some lovely slate coloured pots to go with the style of your house. I always knew that we’d be getting a  big garden when we bought our home together so for about 4 years I did some serious container gardening and ramped it up when we found this house and I saw how expensive plants are to buy over here. The removal men didn’t thank me for the 500+ pots they had to find a way of loading and bring over 🙃🙃

The little cafe in the village park opened up this weekend and the village seemed busy . From my garden I could her the kids running about and having fun. May is the start of pétanque season so as there’s an area to play in the park I could hear the clink and clash of balls being played. We joined the village club last year and it’s great fun even though they take the game really seriously over here and same members are super competitive. It was great to hear normal life a world away from bc continuing on while i gardened.

So sorry to read of your struggles with Taxol. I wasn’t looking forward to it but have been pleasantly surprised at how I’ve been on it. Although must admit that Ive had couple of ‘blah’ moments and couldn’t understand why because it’s not like me. The wonders of side effects eh?!

The nurse will be coming in the morning to take my bloods to get them to the lab. Tuesday I have my session.Hoping I don’t get the chair by the door again. They park the lunch trolley there and I honestly can’t stand the smell.

Marlyn,forget the eyebrow envy I feathered in and around what’s left of mine with a brow pencil. I don’t really do makeup apart from lipstick and maybe mascara if we’re going out. Before I took that photo I thought I’d not done a bad job on the brow front but then I saw the photo and thought they looked a mess but posted anyway.Then you looked at it and said you have  eyebrow envy! Spurred me on to improve my fake eyebrow skillsSmiley Happy 

I’m going to have to start wearing nail varnish. Up until now I’ve been using the Evonail recommended by the oncology nurse and before Taxol my nails were fine. Now even though I’m putting it on every day I’m still getting these dark shadows on my nail bed.. It’s just a dark crescent at the bottom of nails at the moment but on my thumbs it’s spreading upwards .I guess they’ll all go that way so I’d better get some coloured varnish on.

Anyway, onwards... and obvs more picsSmiley Happy F39CED1A-E45B-49DE-92E2-7E416BD270B4.jpegHedgehog hiding. He/ she was near our compost bins so will have to take extra care around there .078AFE42-6F0F-4AEA-956A-E55DC63A6822.jpegThis little one fell out of his nest. Kept Jackson away . Was gone by early evening so hopefully all’s ended well. Did touch him/ her as from experience for some reason parents won’t feed it if it’s been touch by humans.D9C8473F-FCAD-47AF-B303-51A3F3C0D723.jpeg04979C25-6550-4CE3-97DA-B4448EB0BEF3.jpeg7503F7F7-A15F-48FD-B5A1-F928EDC1BA50.jpegED3FC243-571D-47C1-BDF8-B300C15AD41D.jpeg

Edinbird, GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW!

HeartHeartHeartHeart 

Hello ladies, 

I’ve been at the caravan so very little signal. 

Implausible, I’ve also been feeling blaaa, fed up with not being able to walk as far, climb the stairs without getting breathless. I’m walking but my back aches after and can’t make as many trips to the beach as I like ( lots of steps up and down the cliff ) but it won’t be for ever

I’m seeing my Oncologist tomorrow, so will see what he says. PICC line looks less inflamed now so fingers crossed it will stay in. 

I’ve tried to upload some photos but it’s nit working will try again later.

Ocean, you look fab in your photos.

Edinbird, good luck for tomorrow, hopefully I’ll be following you on Wednesday, you reminded me about my steriods.

Susie, your holiday sounds fab, can’t wait to hear more x 

Sar, I’m glad you had a great few days away, I think we forget we need to rest more than we used to. 

Rosina, you put me to shame with your steps, but I am walking each day, just slowly and not as far as I would like. 

Marilyn and MJB and Deano and Trixielady hope your all okay and  had a good weekend 

sorry if I’ve forgotten anyone else, take care ladies xxx 

@daisydi wrote:

Sandra the crystal rock is a natural mineral which acts by killing bacteria under your armpit so that you dont smell.  I think you still sweat but I find it really good.  I had to get it after my surgery/ies when I had difficulty washing and I couldnt stand the smell!  I have tried a couple of the paraben free deodorants but they dont seem to work as well.  If you look on Amazon there are loads and you can read up about them.

Thanks daisydi, I went to Amazon and I discovered Pitrock, it looks good! I do not want my baby using another threat!

Had a nice dinner. Steroids are making me hungry so I’ll end up with heartburn now and unable to lie down...

Added in lamb but would still be nice as per the recipe 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/food/2019/may/10/anna-jones-chickpea-recipes

2B96D21B-4463-4399-808F-962C1980FA84.jpeg

7C4DC266-6CD4-48EF-A310-50299712966C.jpeg

Edinbird good luck for tomorrow.  Mine is a week tomorrow. They brought it forward so that if I get the same reaction it doesnt happen over the bank holiday weekend again.  I am absolutely dreading mine but feel that I have to give it one more go and hopefully they will put something in place to stop me reacting again.  Has anyone else got sore finger tips and toes?  Mine feel like they have all been run over by a double decker bus.  Couldnt even kick the ball for the dogs today.  I received lots of indoor plants for my birthday for some reason and one of them is a very delicate white orchid.  I expect it cost a fortune but I am really not good with indoor plants.  I know that it doesnt like the sun beating down on it.  Thats about it.  I have had to take them all out of my conservatory as it was too hot for them.  

Sandra the crystal rock is a natural mineral which acts by killing bacteria under your armpit so that you dont smell.  I think you still sweat but I find it really good.  I had to get it after my surgery/ies when I had difficulty washing and I couldnt stand the smell!  I have tried a couple of the paraben free deodorants but they dont seem to work as well.  If you look on Amazon there are loads and you can read up about them.

Chins up everyone, we're nearly there!

@Implausible wrote:

Sandra.... are you saying I should have given my oncologist a black eye??? Smiley Very Happy  luckily for him the conversation was over the phone not in person, so I couldn't quite reach Smiley Very Happy 

No, honey, I should have given him a black eye as your good friend!

And I can do it over the phone, too!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes, Edinbird,

well spotted I was competing with the power left in my phone.

I had Strava app working and it needs to be on ‘roaming’ to collect data.

My walking mantra at the end was ‘Tax-o- tere’ a 3 count beat ( inhale 3,counts , exhale 3 counts) .

As I said nuts🤪

Gorgeous day though.

Implausible I am competing with myself.

Love your pics.

Here is some green energy for you 

6BDCF65E-6C23-4BF8-9AA1-0844A32F5828.jpeg

Susie.... safe journey home, glad you had a lovely little holiday!

Edinbird.... sorry you have had such a naff day Smiley Sad  and yes, a day has to be pretty bad for you to be looking forward to chemo instead!!!  I can't say I'm much looking forward to mine on Tuesday!  Hope you can sleep ok tonight with the late steroids....

Sandra.... are you saying I should have given my oncologist a black eye??? Smiley Very Happy  luckily for him the conversation was over the phone not in person, so I couldn't quite reach Smiley Very Happy

And Seaside.....  45 minutes to go!!!  I'm so excited.  

You nearly killed your phone 1%! Too many steps!! 😂

I know it’ll be here soon I’ll be all capped up. I’ll get some steps on the way. Weather should be nice and I have to pop into work (someone cannot wait for 8 miles of petrol expenses to be signed off. Honestly)

The roses my friend got me were frazzled 😬 I’ll try with this but my window sills seem to be too hot.

Yes it’s 5. So only 3 weeks and I’ll nearly be done... oh except surgery and rads. Yee haw can’t wait 🤪😂

Hey, a crystal rock as a deodorant?

Please let me know more!

Ha! Rosina, I just got back from my just-over-10k-steps walk feeling all proud of myself, logged on here and saw yours!!!!

The most steps I've ever done in a day, when I was fully healthy before BC, was 33k Smiley Very Happy

Anyway, I still had a nice walk even if it looks a little pathetic compared to yours Smiley Happy

I drove up to the local country park and walked around the big lake twice.  It was lovely:

20190512_174101-picsay.jpg

20190512_172154-picsay.jpg

20190512_172908-picsay.jpgThere was a mamma swan on her nest... ❤

Sarah, my love, if that person said anything like that in front of me, he/she would have spent the weekend with a black eye!

Stupid!!!!!!

Edinbird, you have made me laugh :

“what has life come to when you want your chemo?!”

Life is nuts.

I like that gorgeous orchid though, please look after it.

Tomorrow will soon come.

I would rather walk all day than have another blasted dose of T. 

Is this #5 for you?

Implausible my friend texted me 3 x’s , go figure.

I had a nice raspberry muffin and a strawberry and lime ice tea in Starbucks at the end of my trek and then decided to walk back home again.

Personal best achieved today, the legs can tell but still nothing compared to T

9BA17395-7472-4FB6-816E-76BE01CC78A4.png

Nothing compares to T

Hi all xx

Ive been down too. Enjoyed my cheese and wine last night but I felt really wobbly after and then my temperature went up to 37.4 so panic stations... took it every time I woke and it went down a little bit not enough to stop being anxious. Then I forced myself on my friend (not literally but he was feeling rubbish too) and we had a big row when I left. Did the shopping and got so hot and bothered that I just came home dumped the shopping and cried. Cancelled another friend coming this afternoon as I didn’t want to see anyone.

So felt foolish eventually as bestie apologised after a few hours and the other friend came and left me these on the doorstep. I needed to eat and drink for my steroids but I didn’t so I took them at 5... tonight will be fun but I couldn’t not have them. Now I feel just meh. Oh and the flipping stomach ache had gone all day and now it’s back... maybe it’s stress related. Today needs to Barry off. I actually wish it was tomorrow so I can just get on with the poisoning. What has life come to when you want your chemo?!

The cat is the card btw. Mad 🤪😊

D3D441B0-BDB0-4693-8F9F-9D8E05EBF44D.jpeg

7EB80879-4576-4287-8641-4E538DF95E8D.jpegAnd something for me to try not to kill... don’t hold out much hope!

At Marseille airport 🙁. Stopping over at Heathrow tonight, so hills not quite over. Sorry some of you are having a rough time on T. I got a bit down a couple of times in the morning and I haven't had chemo for over 4 weeks. All part and parcel of Barrying bc I suppose. Went round a couple of vineyards yesterday🍷🍷🍾🍾🥂🥂. Nice to get to see more of Provence. Will catchup Monday or Tuesday. Take care everyone ❤❤❤❤❤

I walk every day Rosina.  It is my one promise to myself I try not to ever break.  Even when my legs are complaining. The hailstones the other day did stop me though I admit Smiley Happy but luckily the weather is now much improved! Managed my 10k steps yesterday and the day before.  Should hit target again today.  

Sorry your pal let you down x

Have just had a good self pity weep and now I feel much better.  Sometimes you just need to get things out of your system....

Daisy I'm kind of glad I can "blame" my mood on T as it is rather out of character for me to be so mopey!

Onward and upward....

Implausible,

if you can get out for a walk do it.

I was supposed to be walking with a friend to day .

I have called her and texted ( no response) instead of getting annoyed I am going out.

I have known her for years she isn’t dependable.

She is kind hearted but totally unreliable.

I could get cross instead I choose to walk alone ( not even the kids want to come and H1 is in London).

Hugs,

Rosina

PS remember one foot in front of the other. 5 minutes. You can do it . I am doing it NOW 🤪

Morning all.  Sarah one of the oncology nurses told me that T can make you a bit depressed so you are probably feeling normal for T. Add covered in scabs and spots to your list of how you feel and that pretty much sums me up too!  The sun is shining. Have a nice day xx

Hi Sarah,

Sorry you've been feeling down but please don't worry about letting off steam on here. We all need to from time to time and I can totally understand how rubbish you must have felt for having to cancel your trip.

Your art work is pretty fab though! You're very talented.

Your oncologist hasn't done you any favours with that response! Wow, what a way to reassure you. I hope he's wrong.

As for side effects from T, I have defo found them much worse and longer lasting than FEC. I'm still struggling with tastebuds - everything is soooo bland. Oh well, 2 more of the barrying things and then that's this part over and done with.

Enjoy the hockey later. I can't believe we're playing Canada! Go team GB!!

Take care.

Sar xxx

Hi all

Sorry I've been AWOL for a bit, been feeling a little glum and didn't want to bring you lot down with me Smiley Happy

I didn't make it to my friend's gallery show on Friday night as I was so tired and couldn't face the drive to Bristol and back past my bedtime.

And I spent most of yesterday sulking at the fact that I wasn't in Edinburgh as per original plans.  Kind of glad I made the call not to go, though, as I'm way too energy deficient to have made the most if it.

Here is the exhibition in Edinburgh that I was planning to visit (a postcard sale for charity....1000 original artworks from all over the world):

FB_IMG_1557568323513.jpg

FB_IMG_1557568352119.jpg

FB_IMG_1557648239210.jpgMine is 3rd row from the top, far left

FB_IMG_1557570986998.jpg

To be honest I'm wondering how long the effects of this T stuff last???  With FEC by my good week I felt pretty much 100 percent back to normal.  But with T almost 3 weeks later I am still achey, permanently exhausted, blurry eyed and fed up :/

My oncologist didn't help my mood much on Friday with this little exchange:

Me: " I really hope I don't end up back in the hospital this time"

Doc: "oh I think it is highly likely that you will"

Cheers doc!

And now you guys are telling me that even my deodorant is trying to kill me???

Bleuugrhhhhhhh!!

Anyway, on the plus side, it is wonderful to see Team GB reach the ice hockey world championships for the first time in 25 years!  Their opening game yesterday vs Germany was really exciting to watch.  And tonight we play Canada!!!  

Also on the plus side, great to hear from and see you Ocean.  You rock that look!!!!  And all the flowers are so beautiful.  Just what I needed.  Thank you.

And here's hoping Olivia Newton John's magic blood test works!

Love to all

Sarah xxx

Lovely music

I did my stretches to this and then let it play on.

It is very calming and soothing.

Supposed to boost your immune system.

Good day to all.🌼