Feeling alone ?

Feel so alone at the moment Diagnosed in September- live on England/Wales border had Mastectomy TNBC grade 3 in England on 1 November went really well Breast care team lovely -  but had to change to Wales for Chemo had first session in December but haven’t even met my oncologist yet - met registrar who hadn’t seen my notes and just went off my referral letter ( luckily I had a copy as he didn’t!) Have asked for welfare / McMillan help but nothing as yet - have an appointment today and haven’t slept a wink ? 

Hi Adelemck,

i was also Triple Negative grade 3… scarey isnt it…

sounds like ur breast unit/hospital need to get their act together.  Its bad enough worrying about yourself ,  you dont need more concerns.  Make yourself clear at ur appt. today … do hope its sorted out for you my lovely.

i finished my treatment in August last year,  what chemo are you having ?  Mini mad xx

Hi Adelemck

I’m from the February 19 chemo starters group. We moved from this forum onto Facebook Messenger a few months ago but I still pop onto this site occasionally. I am so sorry things are not going too well for you at the moment. Like you I am or I should say was TNBC, diagnosed Dec 2018 and had chemo, lumpectomy  and ANC more chemo (I was on a trial), followed by radiotherapy. All treatment finished in November. I must admit a couple of girls in our group has treatment in Wales, not the best I’m sorry to say. If you have an appointment today make sure you write any questions you may have and use it! As for feeling alone please join the December 19 treatment starters forum. It may seem a bit daunting to start with. I was one of those ‘Forums aren’t for me’ people but soon changed my mind. You will find plenty of help and support there. 

Good luck

Susie B xx

Hello,

I am newly diagnosed but ran across your post from over a year ago. I can say that your situation seemed so overwhelming. I am praying a year later that you made it through. I am seeing Love and LIght your way. Just want to say we are never alone, even when it feels the most like it.