Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Injections

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Injections

Hi 

Shi is right call the unit. I do for everything. My ankles, fingers and face have swollen quite a lot, although I don’t have a temp and feel really well. I called my unit yesterday and they told me to elevate my legs and rest more. They have just called me back to say that they safe not worried but if I am to call back anytime. I know my problem is not to do with injections but what I am trying to get at is if you feel ill please call as anything that is not right or you are worried about is not too small and no one will mock you for checking it out.

Hope you feel better soon.

Sending you lots of love 💕 

Tara

xx

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Injections

Butler, please ring your unit and check with them on how you are feeling, you are heading into nadir so please just ring them and check you are ok even with no temperature please do you keep safe ❤️💕💕Shi xx

Highlighted

Injections

I hate these injections.   Ist chemo wasnt to bad  and doing the injections. But this time on day 5 I'm light headed feel exhausted and just dont feel my self. Roll on Friday for last one for this round.  Hope it dont get worse doing them after each round of chemo.family 😪😪