1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November 2020 Chemo Starters

aqua76

Re: November 2020 Chemo Starters

Lol I felt like I’d had a hangover for a week too!! And then when I tried to do some work, my fuzzy head just felt like I was pissed! Lol

and I’m a 1976 baby as well x

aqua76

Just take it a day at a time and be aware of anything that doesn’t feel right

Your team would rather you checked in with them re any concerns than leaving it. 
Plenty of fluids, smaller meals/snacks if you aren’t feeling up to much, keep on top of the anti sickness meds 

I only had three days of pill popping and have only needed the odd anti sickness pill after day four. 
I had some throat swelling/feeling low days 5/6 but started to see/feel an improvement from day 8/9 onwards. 
Just see you feel each day and just look after yourself

x

Felinefriendly

Hi aqua76

And everyone else

I was born in 76 

Yes gearing up for number 2 like u aqua

To me i felt like id been on a bender with first one.. Is there alcohol in it 

I did have a bit of breathlessness and small amount of chest pain.... The sea sickness feeling i didnt like but kept up with the anti sickness meds 

And lots water 

Suprised i was prettyhungry after couple days 

My hair too is coming out a little bit though i have cut it shorter and shaved it a bit... Been bit itchy as well

I had to go back to breast clicnic other day for more biopsies and ulra sound under my armpit  as mir scan showing something else in same boob  im due back tomorrow for some more.... So thats a bit worrying 

Xxxxxx hope every one is doing ok xxxx

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

👍❤️Marble cake, keep the fluids flowing through 👍👍 if your antisickness meds don’t work ring your unit ❤️💕💕Shi xx

marblecake22

Hi ladies 

just back from my first treatment - all went smoothly and they let my hubby too as it was my first one.

Relieved to be home but nervous as to what my body will throw at me over the next few days. A little overwhelmed by the bag of meds ... for someone who never really took anything ( paracetamol at a push) it’s hard to get my head round. How can you go from walking around feeling fine to this🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m still struggling with this tbh. Anyone here managed to get any counselling? Did it help?  my local Macmillan don’t have anyone at the moment who can help. 

anyway 1 down 💪🏼 And hopefully it will start to do it’s job... that’s what I’m trying to focus on

And taking it a day at a time... another thing I’m not good at 🤪

aqua76

How is everyone doing?

Everyone had who their first treatment in first week of November - getting geared up for cycle 2?

I have had a few down days, but generally I have been amazed at how well i have been feeling. not really had any issues for over a week now, and pleasantly surprised. 

Under no illusions that it will be like this for the next 7 cycles though!

Oh, and my hair is starting to go now 😞 I did have the cold cap, but quite a bit came out this morning when i was gently combing it, so praying the cold cap does its thing!

Positive thoughts and hugs to everyone xxx

ELLEGEE77

How are you feeling now? I shall be on that regime in the new year, so interested to know what it's like a few days in. 

Xxx

charlotte3112

Good luck today don’t forget them BG pants, it’s doable and you’ll be amazed how strong you are 💕💕😘

Sugapiesan

Thank you Ann, I keep telling myself that I need to pull my big girl pants on! I feel sorry for my husband as I’m sure I’ll be insufferable. I’ve been practicing these past few months and he’s getting on well up to now. 

Glad to hear you are through the chemo and well on your way now. My first is tomorrow, hence my insomnia!

good luck with the rest of your treatments.

Sandra

ELLEGEE77

Thanks for all the lovely comments. Came out last night. Feel alot better.

Have kept food and drink down. So slowly on the up.

I know ill carry on, just hope I'm not sick next time. As a few of you have said I'm so looking forward to spring.

Just taking it a aday at a time, in the hope each one is better.

Xxxxx

Smilodon

Hope you are feeling  a bit better Ellie. I also went back into hospital 3 days after first chemo. I've had a lot of drug reactions, been pretty poorly and dread future sessions. I think the feeling ill also makes me emotionally lacking in resilience - much more weepy and wet than usual. I could smack my own self round the chops some times.

It is indeed the price of life though. I also looked into all the alternatives - I am a biologist by training so went to the original research - and it's clear that this is the road even if it feels like it's making me sicker in the short term. And you can only have long term consequences if you live long term. I have a daughter - I keep her in my mind whenever I feel like I don't want to take this road - and I do feel that quite a lot. I am not one of those gutsy types who will grit their teeth to anything to survive. part of me would like to just give up. It feels like such a long time too when you are at the start.

But I won't give up. My favourite advice is - you don't have to be brave or strong - you just have to show up. That's me - I am not brave and cheerful about it - but I will do it and one day it will come to an end (my treatment runs to Xmas 2022, chemo, surgery, chemo). 

jomich50

Hi all 

chemo one done another 11 weeks of carbo taxol to do then EC

it was totally doable prob worst bit first ten minutes Of cold cap 🥶.   Give you so many drugs felt very spaced out and sleepy with the taxol and the carbo seemed ok.   Felt little sicky once but they just told me to take extra anti sickness and had wobbly legs I think that was more cold cap.

been resting and supervised dinner 😂. I am sure it will get harder as I go along feels bit like jet lag at mo 

Thanks fir all your advice and Shri for all your knowledge !

Hope everyone had a good day xx

MayC

Good Luck today Jo, let us know how you get on. 🤗🤗🤗

Vixen purple

sorry to hear your in hospital

Hope you feel better soon 

sending hugs 

Val

ann has cancer

Dear Sandra, my name is Ann and I felt compelled to reply to you, I am jumping in from June chemo starters, I have now finished my chemo, had my op and about to have radiotherapy, I also have 3 weekly targeted therapy infusions for the next 9 months.  I remember exactly how you feel, I went through resenting it whilst not admitting to myself that it was the "price of life" and that there was no alternative, well there was but to do nothing could not be an option as I am not ready to die.  Getting used to being made to feel lousy on a regular basis so i would finally get better is hard to get your head around.  My anger did fade, after about 3 months when I could see a finish to the chemo.  This site was my saving grace as I did not, and still have not, told anyone, other than my husband who has looked after me throughout, non of my family or friends know about my cancer as I don't want to be defined by it, so I found much comfort in the words of the other girls on this site, they are the only people who can understand what you are going through, I don't have children and am rather older than you but can still feel your pain.  I don't expect to have any long term effects on my health and hopefully you will not either.  I'm afraid we just have to grit our teeth and get on with it as women have been doing for centuries.  I have no doubt that you have the strength to endure, you can do this, will be thinking of you.  With love from aNN 

Sugapiesan

Hi I’m brand new to the forum and feeling totally defeated!

I should have started chemo on Friday last week but they couldn’t find a vein so now having a port fitted in my chest tomorrow with chemo starting Wednesday. That’s not why I feel defeated. 

I feel like I’m on a rollercoaster I can’t get off with the only options being the recommended treatment. I’ve looked into lots of alternative treatments but there’s no support for them in the UK and no results to see if they actually work. I’m married with two children and feel overwhelming guilt like I have to do all the treatments for my families sake despite the possible long term effects it has on health.

Sandra x

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Jomich take a blanket, I’ve heard others who cold capped have taken blanket and scarf 👍 nothing wrong with taking kitchen sink with you in bag 👍 it helps feel in control a bit 👍 knowing you’ve things to hand you might need, phone/iPad chargers good too 👍😘 look at the bell and tell it you’ll be ringing it soon, it helped focus and when you hear others ringing bell clap if you can we all did and cheered (you might not be able to cheer at the minute) but you can celebrate with them by clapping too 👍👍❤️❤️💕💕Shi xx

jomich50

Hello

I start chemo tomorrow, feeling nervous but want to get on with it now.

Trying the cold cap to see how get on.   I am Triple negative multi focual with auxillary nodes involvemetn so my plan is weekly Carbo/Taxol then EC so the other way round to some of you but similar.  

Ellie sorry  you have been so poorly that is not nice hope you feel better soon.

My bag I am taking in seems too big but srue I will take less in each time as I get used to it as part of my weekly routine..   Had covid swab Friday negative so all set..

xx

charlotte3112

Oh no! hopefully you’ll be home quick after being on IV and feeling not as rough it’s horrible, thinking of you 😘💕💕

MayC

Hi Fifi

I started chemo on 4th Nov, so just ahead of you. I'm on a similar plan - 4 EC (3 weekly) then 4 lots of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin, which should take me up til April. Hoping Spring will be on the way by then too. 😁

I cold capped, and plan to continue. I wasn't sure what to expect, but did look at the Paxman website. Paxman is one of the makers of the cold cap, and is the one I'll be using, they have quite a few videos and info. Might be worth a look for you. Also have a look at https://www.cancerhaircare.co.uk/ for more info.

On a practical note, the nurse that did my treatment fitted the cap and prepped my hair. She tried the three sizes and settled on a medium. I wasn't sure how it was supposed to feel, so got her to check once it'd been on for a while. It didn't feel like it was very fitted on the crown, but a bit difficult to tell because I'm now numb! She seemed to think it was OK, but at the end when I asked again, she suggested I try a large next time! I'm now wondering if I'll end up with 'a fantasy island' of baldness...😉 So....make sure you get a good fit!

The cap does add time to your treatment. 30 mins before the infusions, and then 90 after they've done. And another 10 to wiggle it off at the end. 

Nurse soaked my hair with the unit's spray bottle to the point of dripping, which, looking at videos, seemed to be unnecessary. The she put on the conditioner I brought. I think they have conditioner there tho. Unfortunately, she did end up with her hands covered in my red-ish hair dye for her trouble!

I would say the 'freezing' was uncomfortable. As most have said, the first few mins are the worst. The first couple of mins as it was freezing, I wasn't sure I was going to manage it, but I closed my eyes, concentrated on my breathing, and I realised after about 7 mins, it wasn't getting any worse, and it was bearable. 

There's no guarantee you'll keep your hair, but my thinking is, it's worth the go. I have a couple of cheap-y wigs just in case, (especially in Lockdown 2.0 no NHS recommended hairdressers/wig shops open) and a few woolly hats. You'll probably need one of those for leaving the unit, as your hair will likely still be wet.

Looking at personal accounts, people say your hair usually starts to go after your second EC. My 2nd is due on 24th Nov, so I'll let you know how it goes. 

I felt bad that I was worried about my hair. But I think it's about control. There's so much of this process that is so totally out of my control, and this feels like something that is, even partially within it. And by the amount of posts I see on hair loss, I know it's not just me!

Good luck for Weds, let us know how you go. And remember each one down is one nearer the end. 🤗

MayC

Oh Elle! Just what you need...Hope IV helps and you're feeling better soon. Big Hugs. 🤗🤗🤗

aqua76

Hello!

i would just go in as normal. I made a fuss of my hair that morning. Full on hair mask the lot. Figured it would be last time in a while. 
They had a little spray bottle to wet the hair and a sachet of hair conditioner. I had my own stuff incase 

I’m going to ask if I can take some paracetamol before hand for the next session. The first ten mins of cold cap were the worst bit of the whole 4 hrs I was in. But as everyone says, once u crack ten mins it’s pretty much plain sailing from then on

hope everything goes ok for ur first session. 
be positive. My best advice 

x

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

👭❤️Elle, not glad to here you are casa nhs but glad you’ve not left it and got yourself in so they can treat you 👍 try and find out what you neutrophil count is. What day of your cycle are you on now? Are you on weekly or 3 weekly infusion? Keep sipping water 👍 flush everything out 👍😘💕💕Shi xx

ELLEGEE77

Well I've ended up in hospital. Sickness and nausea. Feel rough as. Giving me IV antisickness and fluids. 

Hopefully be home soon.

Xx

FiFi2020

Hello!

Hope you’re doing well.

I’m due to start chemo this Wednesday  (Accelerated EC fortnightly for 2 months and then weekly Carboplatin/Paclitaxel for 3 months). 
I plan to use the cold cap too, how are you getting on with it, any tips? Am I ok to bring in my own conditioner do you think? Should I go in with wet hair? Lots of questions! 

jomich50

First chemo Monday feeling nervous 

Lou similar to me I have 3-4 cycles of carbo taxol then EC xx

fionafayker

Hi, 

I had breast cancer in in my right breast in 2017, when I had a lumpectomy,  licap and radiotherapy therapy. It has returned with a vengeance. I was diagnosed 18th September, in my right breast again,  so I've gone flat and have since discovered that it as leapt to my left breast. I am starting chemo on Thursday 19th. I'll be going flat on the left side after the chem has finished and probably having radiotherapy, depends on the chemo results. 

I am nervous but do want it to start. 😀

ELLEGEE77

Hiya

I take mine everyday morning and night at mo. But if you feel anything is amiss check it then too.

Great news re your CT, I don't think my trust do that. I'm a second time timer, was 29 when first went down this road and I didn't have CT then either. I had 6 x FEC, this time 14 years later just had the first of 3 x EC then 12 weekly lots of paclitaxal. 

Love the bulb idea that's a great way to celebrate, I may have to copy lol.

Lou

Xxxxxx

ELLEGEE77

I had a feeling you weren't feeling good.

I did have FEC and I hated it. It was August when I had it first and I remember sitting outside in sun and dithering, I was sick only once and then felt really sick fot prob the first 4 or 5 days. I remember my head being so fuzzy I couldn't concentrate. My mum in law came round and was chatting away and as just wanted her to leave as I couldn't create conversation. I also was shattered. Just make sure, as you are you doing monitor everything, and tell your onc, as they changed my anti sickness and I still felt sick but not quite as bad. After my first one I tried to eat little and often, quite often it was crap, but it helped with the nausea. All that said after 6 doses I said never again, but time wears on and here I am again. Like having a baby (although I've only got 1, I would have had another if it wasn't for the miserable hubby).

Just listen to your body and rest, you are already on the up if you've managed to get on here. 

Thinking about you, and as Shi says these forums are amazing for support as we are all going thru it and there is usually someone who has been in the same boat. 

You have to think you are a bit nearer the end than the 9th, that will get you through.

Lou Xxxxxx

aqua76

it will be fine. Such a lot to take in. Re all the side effects, they explain all of them but not everyone gets the same. It’s very individual. What affects one doesn’t affect another

Id recommend getting a few things in place before you start, just to have them in case. 
accurate thermometer (I check my temp every morning, and my weight) senna tablets, Imodium, Rennies, gaviscon, soft toothbrush, mouthwash, hand/body cream, etc

in sure there was a list on tips page

you just have to go with the flow and listen to your body, and any change or small side effect, let your team know. 
best of wishes for your first session. 
I’m now on day 10 of my first cycle and am surviving. Had some down days but now the fog is lifting and I had a good day. Hoping for no more dips until next session but for me, it’s definitely taking one day at a time

x

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi Charlotte, I had reduced dose for 2,3,4,5 and 6 as first one floored me, for me I wanted to do all I could so at least I knew for me I’d given it my best shot but I wanted to run for the hills after the first one but strawberry blondes mountain lion story on here helped give me hope and inspiration along with so many amazing people on here who reached out 👭👭 and gave hope and inspiration too it helped see other threads reach end of chemo and kept us focused 👭👭 listen to your body, rest and sleep as much as it needs, keep your fluids up and do it your way and give yourself a treat a day 👍👍whatever makes you 😁 if you need a 😢 or a 😤then let it all out, everyone just gets it on here ❤️ Friends will mean well but unless they have been through it, they will never fully understand the way everyone on here does ❤️ I mean we shared 💩 tips and foof hair dropping out with total strangers 🤣🤣 it’s an unbreakable bond of support understand and believe it or not 🤣🤣😁 👭 remember everything is your choice, do discuss everything with your team ❤️💕💕Shi xx

charlotte3112

Hi Shi did you ever feel you don’t want the next chemo cycle? I’ve done my injection which wasn’t as bad as I expected but I’ve also done the paracetamol before I get any aches 👍. You’re right I’ve been sleeping most of the day but I’m quite relieved when I’m throwing a pill box in the bin because that days over 😊, I’ll start writing my temps down for my tri-age call back. 
thank you 💕💕💕

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Charlotte ❤️ You are doing great 👍 it’s early days and so much to learn but you will settle into routine with checking temp, doing injections, bouncing all night long on steroids week and not getting much sleep but then catching up during the day, you just go with the flow and you’ll settle into your own routine with it 👍❤️ I thought of it as extra doctor on inside 🥊🥊🥊away at anything 👍👍 I did weekly graph chart day by day to keep track on when I’d done meds during the day and write my temp readings down during day on there too, it was useful when ringing rapid response could give times and temp reading to them to help assess bit more over the phone, but I always rang rapid response straight away and didn’t leave it, a call that takes a few minutes is always best to keep safe during chemo, it’s not like normal and you think oh I’ll have a paracetamol and ring tomorrow always ring them let them assess and get you safely through ❤️❤️You are doing great, you all are 😘💕💕Shi xx

charlotte3112

Hi Shi I’ve rang the Tri-age team and told her everything I have to do temp every few hours and they’re ringing me back in 24 hours 👍. Today has been my worst day tbh, I’ve got white blood cell injection to take but they said do them before bed time about 10ish, I just feel all these drugs I’m taking are making me worse 😟. They said they may reduce the chemo dose for my next one once 👍. Thanks for telling me to ring 💕💕💕

Bernard_BCN
Community Manager

Dear Felinefriendly

Just reaching out to send you our warmest hugs at this challenging time.

Please remember that you are not along, even if sometimes it may feel like it. Our team is right here and always happy to talk things through at your own pace. You can reach our breast care nurses on freephone 0808 800 6000 (Mon-Fri 9am-4pm; Sat 9am-1pm).

Sending all our love

Bernard

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Charlotte do please ring your team and let them know about your temp, you have to watch out for low temp as well as high temp during chemo ❤️❤️Please keep safe 💕💕Shi xx

Shi
Community Champion
Community Champion

Feline ❤️ So glad you’ve shared on here it is emotional rollercoaster and you just have to hang on and hold on tight 👭 please do speak to your team and also on here ring the number there is always ear and support a call away. Try putting hair into ponytail and cutting like that you should end up with neat Bob. If you are fec or ec hair was gone after 2nd infusion and I’d clippered off by day 14 just to some control back and it was difficult but liberating too as it was in my control. Get your make up on though, I didn’t and looked like action man rather than rocking a Carla delevigne like she did when she clipped her hair off, step by step be kind to yourself you are doing amazing ❤️💕💕Shi xx

Felinefriendly

Felinefriendly

Hello everyone 

Had an horrendous night emotionally 

Crying and feeling bad for everything and everyone 

My girls are coming back this weekend to spend time withme before next chemo

Thos covid thing is pants on top

Got up today deciding to cut off my hair with scissors to best of abilities 

As im single mum i could ask me ilder son butfelt its too personal

Have  a set clippers already in house

Trying my best withit 😂😂

Wig has been sorted and will be on wayand ha e purchased some hats

Its very cold with shorter hair ❄️🎩🧡

Hope everyones doing ok 

Love to u all

marblecake22

Hi ladies

my chemo starts on the 19th - still another week but I have a date at last. 
Signed my life away ... all the side effects explained to me blew me away a bit😫 but it’s got to be done. Eventually got my CT results so no other cancer - big relief 

I’m starting on FEC for my first 3 rounds then 3 of a different kind ( can remember what at this moment in time)

are you ladies taking your temperature everyday? I’m a hypochondriac at the best of times - I’m going to have to really change my mind set! 

love and strength to you all ... my chemo will take about 18 weeks - I’m going to plant some bulbs today - when they are out this part of my treatment will be over 🤞🏼

charlotte3112

Hi Elleegee

had my first FEC on 10th and this is probably the first time I’ve been able to actually be bothered to write anything. This stuff has completely wiped me out I feel so poorly shivering and low temp can’t seem to get over 35c. I’ve managed a slice of toast snd 2 tangerines since treatment I just feel so sick. I noticed you’d had FEC before, I’m dreading the next one. The cannula was ok and for the first 3 hours after treatment I was fine but phew. But I’m going to have to eat because it can’t be helping the dizziness when I get up. Good luck with your treatment 💕and hopefully in a few days I’ll be some sort of normal and can post positive things 🤞🤞💕💕

ELLEGEE77

I had FEC 14 years ago and I was drained for about 10-14 days. The first few were the worst. The 3rd week was on the up ready to be knocked back down again.

I had a metallic taste and went off tea and coffee. 

I had cannula's back then, veins basically got worse as that chemo went on, so I've got a PICC line this time, as I think they'd struggle to canulate me now, so am happy they can take blood and give chemo! I was always covered in bruises and they were sore. I had 4 unsuccessful attempts for blood on Monday, they gave up in the end, I had the PICC Line put in yesterday. It was really easy and I didn't feel a thing, although put on my original BC side so I do have numbness on that side. 

So I'm intrigued to see how I will be this time. My main difference is that I have a 9 year old daughter and she's a worrier. 

I'll be back soon to see how you're all getting on xxxcc

Smilodon

Hi Feline - I'm in the UK and we're advised not to go to shop including pharmacies. Having said that - I went to the pharmacy on Friday for my dh who has been ill. SO if someone could go for you that might be best - otherwise just take care. You can call your local pharmacist to home deliver - I will do that next time. I also regularly order non-prescription stuff (and if it's one item bulk it out with ordinary stuff like soap I would be buying anyway) online.

I have chemo yesterday in a cannula in the forearem. Will need the next one same then next day I get a port fitted. Advantage of a PICC though is that ALL your bloods and IVs can go in it - by the port is no good for bloods or scan IVs. I have a tough time with cannulas - it's my biggest weakness in all this.

Had chemo yesterday, Herceptin and docetaxel (EC next set of cycles). Was going smothlyt and I was even working on my laptop. I just sent an email and a few minutes later had a full on allergic reaction to Herceptin. Apparently it's fairly rare but fortunately dr had mentioned the possibility - he said  it would be an emergence and feel like a movie scene but don't be alarmed or panic as it happens now and again and they now how to deal with it. Really glad I knew that beforehand so mentioning it here just in case. It was rough for a while and I was mainly afraid I would get all my drugs but the dosed me up with stuff and we cracked on.

Extra steroids left me ready to eat my own body weight in snacks. Lot of tingly hands/arms and other funny small things today but up and about fine.

Felinefriendly

Hi everyone can anyine tell me if im ok to go out to chemist and shop

Lost my confidence with all this 

I need pick up more meds for constipation 

Im going be prepared for next tine by taking constipation stuff before hand as ive had a struggle but seems better now 

Ive been using arnica gel on me bruises from various injections and biopsies and seems to heal bruise up quick

My girls are still staying at there auntie and getting taxi school and back 

As i was worried about delaing with them but im feeling kot better today so now feel guilty but of course next ine on 25th so then it will be same again

Sleeping is strange.. Dont feel like i haveslept when i have but not ain a tired way

MayC

Hi ELLEGEE77 - firstly good luck for Thursday! My mouth has been OK, so I can't comment on the ice, tho I think I've found a funny taste after taking the post-treatment injections. (Everything's a bit weird so not 100% sure!)

I'm now on Day 7 of treatment (Day 1 being 1st chemo treatment) and I still just feel 'drained'!

It's not even 'tired' as I'm sleeping OK. Wondered if that's just me?

That said, I did manage to do a few bits yesterday, went out to post a letter, did a bit of sewing, made dinner (rather then just reheating!) so I guess I'm on the up 🙂

Did anyone have a canula/IV line rather then PICC? I'm due to have one on 20th Nov, but the veins on my hand that were used last week are still really sore - feels like it's bruised, but not much colour.

Big Hugs to you all whatever this week brings us!

ELLEGEE77

How's everyone doing?

Charlotte3112 good luck tomorrow for your first.

I've seen the chemo team and had MUGA scan today, as long as all ok start Thursday. I'm having EC first and nurse said suck on ice, helps with sore mouth. So will give it a go.

Get a PICC line tom, 3 people tried 4 times to get blood today, wasn't going to happen, so having out of the line tomorrow.

Xxxxx

enem76

Hi Smilodon 

Hood luck for tomorrow morning I’m sure you will be fine keep us updated , I lay down last night and fell asleep woke up at nearly lunchtime today 🙈and I felt much better and haven’t been since thankfully today was quite a good day next time( hopefully there isn’t one I won’t hesitate to call for advise ) it’s a long time since I have felt unwell and hopefully I won’t feel like that again , my first chemo went fine I was actually surprised how smooth it went let us know how you go tomorrow speak soon and night night xxxx😘

Smilodon

enem - did you call to ask? My nurse told me to keep Imodium in the house for the runs. For constipation - a couple of people have said the only thing that would shift it was suppositories so I thought I would get a packet in just in case. Then I'm prepared either way.

First chemo in the morning 😐

Anxious but eager to get on with it.

S

marblecake22

Hi ladies 

I’m a little bit behind you guys - had CT last night ( can think of better ways to spend a Saturday Eve!) and oncologist on Monday so hopefully I’ll get a start date for chemo. 

Got my wig ready - tbh it’s very close to my own hair so hopefully it will help me feel a bit normal when the time comes

as some of you have said - doing this in lockdown means we aren’t missing out on a lot! 

I just want to get started now - sooner started sooner finished 🤞🏼

keep smiling through ladies 

Clare xx 

enem76

Hi Tara 

Thank you very much I will give them a phone and let you know how I get on and thank you for replying good to have someone who’s been through it before 😘😘😘 xxxx