354960posts
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

October 2017 Chemo Starters

Highlighted

Re: October 2017 Chemo Starters

Hi Buddy, if youโ€™re just switching to FEC, hair doesnโ€™t start to come out until really late in the cycle. I think Iโ€™d got to say 18 or 19.
Highlighted

Highlighted

i wanted to share this happy pic .... Santa just been down my road xxxxsanta.jpg

Highlighted

Bit wacked out now! ๐Ÿ’ฉ still ok though and only one more ondansetron to go. Right foot is already feeling the numbness. When does hair start falling out?
Highlighted

Jelly, I stashed some of my ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป in the secret box. Get back on that ๐Ÿš‚. Good Luck tomorrow. Do you get GCSF jabs to take? If not, ask if you can. My ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป were 34 after the jabs, back down to 4.1 by bloods time. ๐ŸŽ‡โœจ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„โœจ๐ŸŽ‡ You've got a penguin in there, that'll do it.
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Right then ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿš‚is taking the fec I get t now, meesh Iโ€™ve got to the secret secret stash that you and I know about so on the way with ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸฅŒ๐ŸฅŒ๐ŸฅŒ๐ŸฅŒ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽณ๐ŸŽณ๐ŸŽณ๐ŸŽณ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฃgrab what you can girls the driver needs reminding we get each other through safely ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โœจโœจโœจshi xx
Highlighted

Dancing for you Jellytot to get that blood count up ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐ŸŒˆโœจโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„โœจโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

Highlighted

Crikey Jelly, best dancing to get those bloods up in time for Friday ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–
Highlighted

Bloody hell jelly how frustrating xx fingers crossed for them going up before Friday x
Highlighted

Ffs, just getting over uti now my pre chemo bloods have come back( Neuts 0.6). They want to delay things, but have another blood test tomorrow so fingers crossed I'm still on the train,as they can pick up quickly.
Hope everyone is doing ok xx
Highlighted

Ha ha ha just got back from hospital and as usual you crazy lot have made me laugh xx

Spoke to them about my cough they donโ€™t seem thebleasy but concerned I think it might just be s tickle throat as honey and lemon helped x

Meesh hope rash clears up quickly

Rach nearly time for us to jump back on board along with jelly tot

Ali I go to t on Friday yes Nails painted black ready hope you doingbok and big thanks for update so we know what to expect

Cassie hope you managed a nap

Karen get well soon

Chaffinch buddy shi Ruth fairy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ hugs to you all hope I not missed anyone xx

Canโ€™t wait to meet you crazy ladies in real life xx
Highlighted

And now Meesh is at it too, thankfully I managed to swallow my coffee without spitting it all over the place!
Highlighted

Shi, you make me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃapparently the tai chi you do in the park can be used as a martial art if you speed it up (according to OH). I reckon you should try it out on the ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€โœˆ๏ธ

Not sure about joggers it sounds like we'll all be burning our bras and running around with our tits hanging low for rads! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Highlighted

Shi, you always make me laugh! Iโ€™ve not started my hat as Iโ€™m trying to finish a shawl for my mom for Christmas. I started it for last Christmas ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃmeesh I did the tai chi for relaxation and meditation, not to kick ass with, you know like you see them all doing in the parks in the mornings in Asia ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜just keep eye on things you did right getting it checked over just to be sure darling and itโ€™ll stop me clicking. Sue and Karana hope you are both feeling bit better too ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜dizzy, youโ€™ve always been the sane one on our ๐Ÿš‚ lovely a voice of calm and reason and a steady hand for us all when we start getting ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคชthank you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜glad youโ€™ve been getting things done and managed work. Have you managed to get that other hat started you were planning on doing? Looking forward to seeing photo โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โœจโœจโœจmeesh, whole ๐Ÿš‚got the gold hot pants on till we are through chemo, so everyone can get into the meesh emergency box at the back of the ๐Ÿš‚weโ€™ll change into some nice joggers for rads, the hotpants will have given us wedges by the time we are through The chemo๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โœจโœจshi xx
Highlighted

Hi everyone,

Iโ€™m on my good week getting geared up for FEC 4 o. Friday. Trying to finish all of the Christmas shopping before then, being youngest of 5 has its disadvantages sometimes ๐Ÿ˜. Managing to work in between cycles is helping me stay sane.

Meesh, Iโ€™ve got a rash on the backs of my hands, had if first cycle too. It starts as needle like sensations and then turns to the rash. Mentioned it to onc on Monday and he said โ€˜yeah, use antihistaminesโ€™ and that was it.

I hope you ladies that have switched treatments are all ok and those not changing, eve got this and we know whatโ€™s coming โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฆ„

Rach x
Highlighted

The doctor was a bit flummoxed by my rash. It is more or less just on my boobs ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎshe had a prod and a poke of both boobs, pulled some ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜•faces and then gave me a 5 day course of antibiotics, antibiotic cream and some antihistamines. I'm a bit reluctant to take the antibiotics as all bloods and obs were ok. So I've decided to use the cream today and take an antihistamine and see how it looks tomorrow. If it's still there tomorrow I'll start the tablets. I still think it's probably heat related and may go of its own accord. Good to get it checked though.

cassie, could you use some of that deep freeze stuff that athletes use on your feet before bed? Don't know if that would react with any other meds but is usually for muscles aches but being cool might cool your feet.

Shi, perhaps you can use your tai chi ๐Ÿฅ‹๐Ÿฅ‹to sort the ๐Ÿš‚ ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€โœˆ๏ธ out! There's a cupboard full of ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ชโš”๏ธโš”๏ธโš”๏ธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿนat the back if the ๐Ÿš‚ for emergencies. Only someone in gold hot pants doing a Wonder Woman twirl can access it ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซ๐ŸŒŸโญ๏ธโœจโญ๏ธโœจโญ๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„

Highlighted

Shi I think ๐Ÿš‚๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธgot bored as he seems to have a break until Friday. I'll string my bow and get him sorted.
Just eating some pineapple as tastes fairly normal and is suppose to help furry mouth.
Good tip fairydust. Might try that or a cold wet towel or something. Knowing me I'd get up in the night and knock the water over.
Highlighted

Oh dear, I do hope that the rash doesn't spread Meesh. Glad you're having it checked out and hope it will be as ok as can be.

Cassie, maybe a bowl of tepid water by your bed to put your feet into when they get too hot will help?

I get very very hot flushes where my clothes get soaked in sweat, and a cool water wash helps....most of the time!!

All the best.

Fairydust x

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Meesh hope rash soothes down and that everything comes back ok darling, cassie we need to nip off the roof and give the ๐Ÿš‚drivers nose a poke with your bow and arrow and meesh is one of the back up guns in meeshโ€™s special donโ€™t mess with me box that you put at the back of the train for moments like this? Iโ€™ll grab it and see you up there in a minute to ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ซKarana you too you need to ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿคœsomething might as well be the driver rather than your oh. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โœจโœจshi xx
Highlighted

Hi all. Well I just could not sleep last night. A combination of some pain, hot feet and stuff going round in my head meant I was awake all night. Feeling less than perky today.
Pain is less today more of a dull ache so manageable. Mouth feels yucky and can't taste much. Have fluconazole, difflam and corsodyl so hoping to keep on top of it.
Shi I had tightness in my right arm which had 2 lots of FEC go through. Now tho it's completely gone.
Ali I'm finding nights worse it's not too bad in the day but at night my feet are fire. Kept going for a walk round the ensuite last night to cool down. It must be awful to have this in a hot summer.
Sorry to hear about your rash Meesh hope it settles down. Buddyfan glad to hear you're coping ok on FEC.
Have a good day everyone x
Highlighted

Sorry to hear about the rash Meesh, hopefully it will sort itself out over the next few days x
Glad to hear that you are doing ok on FEC buddyfan x
Highlighted

Hi All,
Meezh sorry to hear about your rash. Hope they get you sorted.

Sie and karen are you both on T now? Whrn did you have ypur last treatmrnt?

Cassie, i had the hot hands and feet. It is caused by the drugs goi g to the capilliaroes in the palms of your hands and souls of your feet. Any friction at all makes it worse. Wear soft slippers or focks in the house. Dont stand or walk for too long. Dont rub or massage hands and feet but do moisturose them by putting cream on with light touch. Dont chop vegetables or anything as the frction of the knife also causes the drugs to go to capilliaries. Dont wearcrubber gloves as it also blocks air to hands. The cool tiles will feel.lovely. i wrapped 2 cool blocks in tea towels and sat with them under my feet then hwld them in my hands. It did pass after a few days. Night were hard as feet got very hot in bed xxx
Highlighted

Shi, FEC ok so far. Taste is slightly off but not as bad as T. Bit flushed but no sickness and ๐Ÿ’ฉ ok. I do get out of breathe easily, but I am also very unfit.
Highlighted

Just seen the doctor, she's none the wiser to what the rash is! White blood count was ok, they are still waiting for some of the other blood results. Now waiting for prescription for antiobiotics and cream. ๐Ÿ˜•
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Thanks buddy. How are you getting on with the fec lovely ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜we just have to take it a day at a time. Mrs rims hope you are still keeping track of thread and donโ€™t forget to jump back on from booking hall when you do the rads darling ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜sue yep good recipe that and hope it soothes the cough. Ali how are you doing and is your next t next week now? ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โœจโœจshi xx
Highlighted

T ladies don't forget your nails. T can hit nails hard. I'm keeping mine short and oiling twice a day with Boots Almond Oil, it's really cheap. Ask the pharmacy, they seem to keep it behind the desk. I landed up ordering online and picking up at local boots. ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…
Highlighted

Karen hope you feel better soon

I just warmed some honey and lemonade and put in a couple of slices of lemon my mom swears by old fashioned remedies x
Highlighted

Took a spoon of cough syrup certainly helped but will still tell them about it x

Shi thatโ€™s good news that your veins ache less

My hubby in spare bed but thatโ€™s because I am awake loads in the night and kept disturbing him he has to leave at 6.30 for work so goes to bed about 9 besides I love the room ha ha xxx
Community Champion
Community Champion

Sue hope that cough clears up, best to mention it when you go, just to be safe, you too Karana with a cold you need to be super vigilant, sorry to fuss and cluck ladies, my concern is for everyone to get through safely and better to make a fuss than not. Sam, ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜youโ€™ll be fine I keep hearing how they do these kidney and liver tests as routine and when I was in casa nhs That 1st round I didnโ€™t even know theyโ€™d been keeping eye on my liver and kidneys too. Cassie how you getting on with the t darling? My chemo arm isnโ€™t as tight so the t a lot kinder to veins for sure. Dizzy are you ok lovely? Ruth sorry you will miss ddโ€™s play, can someone video it for you so you can watch at home? Just a thought. Meesh, youโ€™ll love tai chi, I did a bit of that a very long time ago and itโ€™s great. Iโ€™m fact thatโ€™s something I can look at too once through this and the rads. Iโ€™m also thinking of taking up dancing classes again too. Iโ€™d love for us all to do that walk through the night in London next year, we could get some tshirt printed and help raise awareness for all our different types of bcโ€™s. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โœจโœจshi xx
Highlighted

Sue, stupid chemo brain, I keep thinking it's Thursday today! Karen how annoying to get a cold, hope you enjoy your Xmas shopping. Take it easy and try not to do too much. OH definitely needs a poke in the eye!

Ive just had a shower and noticed a rash across my chest and just under my boobs ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑCalled the chemo team and they want to see me for bloods and to check it out. OH has just popped out with the car so will have to wait for him to get back ๐Ÿ™„I think it might be heat rash from all the hot flushes as temp was fine and I feel ok. They didn't seem too worried, better to be safe than sorry though eh?

Highlighted

FEC day 3 and Iโ€™m ok so far. No sickness, ๐Ÿ’ฉ ok. My back plays me up around the fractured point. I still havenโ€™t finished the ๐ŸŽ„ decorations. I can do a little then lay back on my recliner for a while. Our unit only does FEC-T for p
herception ladies, most are T-FEC like me. I wonder if itโ€™s because it makes the SE more tolerable. OH was up until 3am, so I wonโ€™t be taking a cuppa up to spare room for a while. Spare room really works, I had to get up for loo but got straight back to sleep, if OH is there I only doze I think.

Sam, good luck with ultrasound. Hopefully theyโ€™ll be able to give results there and then. Any waiting is horrible.

Ffs Karen, if only OH could be going through what youโ€™re enduring. Canโ€™t you get his friends to remind him that SE are cumulative and get worse each chemo. ๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿค›๐ŸŸ

Highlighted

Morning ladies, didnโ€™t sleep too badly but have def woke up with a cough and cold ๐Ÿ˜ฑ gonna get in the bath and wrap up and go and do a little Xmas shopping still tho as I donโ€™t feel ill itโ€™s just annoying!! OH was do his annoying bit of moaning coz Iโ€™m not doing much work.....I think I may have to go from slapping him with wet ๐ŸŸ to poking hi. In the eye with a red hot needle!!! 

I dont think it helps having  a runny nose wen u have no nose hair either โ˜น๏ธ

Hope they say say youโ€™re ok when u have ur bloods this morning Sue...has the ice and snow gone your way yet?

Meesh, my OH got in spare bed as I was restless apparently....lucky me!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok 

๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ

Highlighted

Meesh
Thank you
Me rach and jelly are Friday Hun xx

Good luck Sam xx
Highlighted

Liver Ultrasound tomorrow at 2.55pm feeling very scared now...

Just hope it's clear,BCN said there's nothing to worry about it's routine but I'm still going to worry....

Had 4th cycle of Thursday and I'm doing fab this time round ๐Ÿ‘ Only 2 more TCHP left then surgery x
Highlighted

Sue, hope the cough turns out to be nothing. I get a bit of a cough every now and again over the last cycle nothing bad just a bit annoying. Was going to mention it to onc team when I went last week but it went so didn't and then it came back fir a bit yesterday has gone again now! ๐Ÿ™„

Highlighted

Morning ladies! Hope everyone slept well. I woke at 4:00am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I just lay there for a couple of hours listening to the cat and OH snoring! ๐Ÿ˜ด

Ruth wine and seafood in Italy or Spain sounds good! I really keep fancying seafood I think it's because it's on the list of banned foods! Can't wait for this to be done with and I can go out and have a big bucket of mussels and chips!

I've signed up to start Tai Chi in the new year, it's a 10 week course starting 3 Jan, just hoping I'll be feeling ok enough to do it. They only run one per year and you have to do that before you can just go to the normal sessions as you have to learn all the moves. That might be interesting with my chemo brain. OH is doing it too. I didn't realise it was a martial art, wish I'd learnt it earlier I could've used it in my arsenal to kick bc butt!

Another day of work for me! Hope everyone's SEs are easing.

Buddy, how're you doing after first fec on Monday?

Karen, I hope you manage to relax a bit today.

Shi, Cassie and Runnerbean, hope aches and pains are easing off and botties are feeling better.

Ruth, shame you can't go to DDs nativity but make sure they bring you back some ๐Ÿ• ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sue, Rach, Jellytot make the most if your last good day before treatment tomorrow

Mishy, hope rads go ok today remember your water ๐Ÿ˜Š

Chaffinch, Reboot, Ali hope you all have good days today and treat yourselves to something nice ๐Ÿ•โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿธ

Have a good day ladies!

Highlighted

Morning all

Anyone got treatment today? Sorry my memory is shot x
I got bloods today but have woke up this morning with the most annoying cough I donโ€™t feel unwell and temperature is fine so I will just talk to them about it when I go for bloods as they are taken at onco unit because of my line
Hope itโ€™s nothing I donโ€™t want to delay xx
Highlighted

Chaffinch I keep having this fantasy that I am in a Summer dress at a restaurant or cafe at the harbour side of some Italian or Spanish seaside town in the warm sun drinking cold white wine and eating lovely seafood. I keep coming back to it every cycle and am planning my holidays next year to make sure it happens as many times as possible!! โ˜€๏ธ ๐Ÿท
Highlighted

I keep fantasising about cold white wine at the moment, might just be because my mouth is so dry!
Highlighted

Thanks Mishy - like Reboot says we will be coming into Spring and Summer then and can plan lots of lovely things to do in the sunshine โ˜€๏ธ just a picnic in the park with a lovely glass of cold white wine and a blanket to sun bathe on sounds as much as I will ever need again (and an OH who is playing ball with DD so that I am relaxing of course ๐Ÿ˜‰)
Highlighted

Ruth Reboot just think of all the lovely school tbings you can enjoy when this is all over it will all be worth it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Highlighted

Oh no, what a frustrating time for them to have given the vaccine! Such a shame that makes you miss it and be trumped by pizza too!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m so looking forward to being a โ€œnormalโ€ school mum by Easter ๐Ÿฃ

I am completely addicted to poached eggs at the moment! I lost my taste buds for a while after the T and after adding salt to pretty much everything I ate, poached eggs didnโ€™t seem to need it ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Highlighted

Hi Reboot so lovely you got to your sons nativity. Christmas is such a cute time with young children โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• my daughters is tomorrow so I will miss it - mainly because they live vaccinated the whole school today ๐Ÿ™„ but her Daddy will be there and he is taking her out for pizza as a treat first so that has easily made up for it (pizza = way better than mummy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚)
I usually find that I am out of sorts until the GCSF injections are all done anyway so usually have around day 11 or 12 in my head as what to aim for so sounds like I should have similar expectations with T.
Finally had my iced doughnut ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ So have to decide on what food to start to obsess about next ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” maybe a lovely breakfast of eggs Benedict??
Highlighted

Thank you Ruth, Iโ€™m so far behind on the thread, sorry ladies!

I found T was a slow burner, the โ€˜properโ€™ side effects (i.e. other than tiredness) kicked in around day 5 and lasted until day 11. Even then I had a dodgy day 13 too! Fine again now though and embarking on my good week before T2 on Monday.

I did notice that my big toe nail doesnโ€™t appear to have grown at all since I started chemo!! All the others have!! Very odd!

I went to my sonโ€™s first ever Nativity this morning! ๐Ÿ˜So adorable! But I was so conscious of people coughing all around me ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™m avoiding public places so really not used to there being so many people around me!

Love and best wishes to everyone xxx
Highlighted

I see... thanks for that Mishy...was panicking as Iโ€™ve really had enough of the feeling sick part!!  Will remember to carry on drinking lots all thru rad too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Iโ€™m hoping itโ€™s just a runny nose, Iโ€™ve even had a glass of red wine to ward off germs and to warm me up!!  Iโ€™m hoping to go do some Xmas shopping!!  I do know I need to relax a bit but itโ€™s really hard when you arenโ€™t that sort of person....my brain is constantly wanting to be on the go!!!  

Xxxx

Highlighted

Shi yes hun loose clothes go braless when you can drink 2 litres of water QV cream was given to me at hospital to use 2x daily its has no chemicals in it told if i used deodorant to use roll on perfume free not on side of treated armpit
Rest if you get tired as that becomes cumulative especially towards the end its very doable but the daily trips to hospital is a bit ๐Ÿ˜ฒ but it has to be done
I hope you are all managing your SE and Temps behaving its nearly Xmas i can't believe how its creeping up so fast
Ive got the two best presents already my lovely little Ella and my Life ๐Ÿ’– which is something i always took for granted before will be definitely goung to church this Christmas eve to reflect on on everything this yesr5has sprung on me good and bad
Dads birthday is tomorrow i miss him so much wish he could see me reaching the end of my treatments he said I could do it and I just wish he could have made it too
Sorry for being ๐Ÿ˜” im not meaning to be a debbie downer
Oh and tge lovely staff also pkayed Xmas songs for me while I was having treatment which was lovely i hope the chemo wards play some Xmas sings and have a few treats for you all on the tea trolley ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Highlighted

Karen it only causes very mild nausea if you are daft like me and don't drink enough water ive brrn drinking it alk day and feel ok today the lady doing treatment explained that the radiotherpy breaks down cells and as they are dying off they release toxins which need to be flushed out by water it also csn dehydrated hrnce the 2 litres of water daily even on non treatment days and for 2 weeks after treatment finishes also told to make sure eat properly too!!
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

By the sea has posted lovely photo of her lit up reindeers in her garden on Nov thread didnโ€™t want you to miss it ladies, itโ€™ll make you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•โœจโœจshi xx
Highlighted

my onco does consultations on a Tuesday

Earliest they will take my bloods is 48 hours before chemo and as my chemo is a friday blood has to be Wednesday 

Bit of a pain in the butt but i suppose it makes me go out even when i feel like lounging in bed all day and to be fair i usually feel better after I have been out x