Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October 2019 starters

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: October 2019 starters

You can either make a new comment on an existing thread by pressing reply to last post on that thread or start a completely new conversation / thread yourself- by pressing the " start a new topic button at the top of the section you want to post in .The threads are all " linear" conversations  -  there is no scope to have different conversations within the thread - if that makes sense ??

Highlighted

Thanks Jill

How tho do I create a new post rather than a reply.  I don’t  appear to have to options shown below : 

Start a conversation, post and reply

To create a new conversation click on the category and then board you want to post in and then click the Start a new thread button.pngbutton on the right-hand side of the page.

If you want to reply to an existing conversation you can do this by clicking on the Reply button.pngbutton in the right-hand corner of the post you wish to reply to.

You also have the option to ‘Quick reply’. The Quick reply button.pngbutton is next to the reply button. This button can be used if you just want to post a speedy acknowledgement.

Highlighted
Community Champion

If you reply to the last post on the thread you should just be able to make a general comment on the thread .If you press " quote " button top right of comment box it will insert the comments from a particular post and your reply if you want to reply to a particular person .

Highlighted

I had read the thread but it won’t let me put a ‘new’ message in, only reply to individuals? 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi am there is already October 2019 chemo starters thread, please jump on there with the others 👭there have already been tips passed onto everyone, so it might help if you read up from bottom of thread. Hope this helps 💕💕Shi xx

Highlighted

October 2019 starters

I’m actually due to start FEC on 30th September but thought I’d join the October group rather than join the September party really late !!!!

Anyone else starting treatment soon ?