Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pee time !!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Pee time !!

Gosh sounds full on !

I was so lucky I only had to have a mastectomy, sentinel node removal  and immediate reconstruction, now on Tamoxifen.

I had multi focal cancer ( invasive lobular, invasive tubular and dcis) but despite multiple tumours peppered through the breast it hadn’t spread to the lymph nodes so the mastectomy caught it all. Thank God for routine mammograms, without that I’m sure it would have been a very different story for me.

Hope the treatment is tolerable, and you get great results. Take care and stay strong - not easy I know

loads of love Melanie xx

Highlighted

Hey Melanie 😊

yep i totally understand when you see the loo and suddenly you become ' desperate ' !!!

must be this chemo thats going into our bodies.

what is your treatment ?

i'm on 12 weekly Paclitaxel and every 3 weeks on Carboplatin.  This week is my double dose .

also tummy injections for 3 days a week to increase white blood cell production.

i'm Triple Negative.

mini mad xx

Highlighted

Hi mini mad,

drives me mad ! Far too much info but when I want to go I have to dash and once I can see the toilet I can hardly control it. Nearly wet myself at work the other day when I fumbled with the button on my trousers 😂😂😂 

This wasn’t an issue before and I honestly don’t understand how breast surgery affects your pelvic floor so I guess it’s the Tamoxifen. I’m doing pelvic floor exercises but it’s making no difference. I’m sure work think I’m mad as I’m constantly nipping to the loo to make sure I don’t get to the point when I need it.

Breast Cancer really is the gift that keeps on giving ! At least I’ll be a contender for the 100m in the next olympics at this rate x

take care and stay strong xx Melanie

Highlighted

Pee time !!

Hi ladies,

hope you dont mind me mentioning this but with the amount of fluids we are drinking everyday,

have you noticed that once you need a pee its a kinda rush to the loo ?   

Think my pelvic floor muscles are getting weak 😖😖

hope everyones weekend is going as well as can be expected xx 💖💖