Starting Chemo 25/01/2021

Hi all

Was diagnosed with TNBC on 05/01/2021 and am having 6 cycles of chem before any surgery. Ist chemo is on 25/01/2021 and I’m obviously really nervous. I have opted to try the bald cap. Have found your forum really useful as like everyone else have had loads of scans, appointments etc… just all a bit overwhelming at the moment. I’ll let you know how Tuesday goes. I’m 50 and have two daughters who are older so lucky that I only have to look after myself. How did anyone feel after their first chemo? 

Debster Sorry you find yourself on here, do join the January chemo starters thread They will welcome you and :two_women_holding_hands: if you want to. Do remember to drink plenty of fluids and take all your antisickness meds as prescribed by your team if they don’t work let them know on your rapid response number and they will tweak them till the get right combination for you. Do get thermometer and keep regular check on your temperature during chemo. Do you know which chemo treatments they have advised you will be having and which cycle are you on, everyones plan is tailored specifically to them. :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi xx