360376posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannabis oil

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Cannabis oil

hi ive been taking rick simpson oil since i was told ive got cancer and honestly its the be3st thing i ever got i feel good i dont want to take letrazol because of the side effects ill stay on rick simpson oil please get some you will feel better cheers
Highlighted

hi karen ive got breast cancer  had my breast removed and have been taking rick simpson oil since mat and i feel goog my doctor wants me to go on letrazol but all the side effects are putting me off im just going to sty on rso

Highlighted

Oh ok , can you turn your messages on in your profile please 😀
Highlighted

Hello @Karen

I thought about the both, but when i researched i noticed that sometimes its not good to mix to treatments to gether, if you are doing chemo, using CBD oil wil simply be for pain management, but when you look at Rick Simpson his explainations show that Cannabis oil can do the deal that is why i want to concentrate on the AnnCannMed Rich CBD Oil, and their reviews too are good on the internet.

Highlighted

Hi Annarry,

Can I ask why you want to stop chemo?

I am looking at doing both and have taken lots of advice , would hate to think you will not see it through on the basis that something else is a wonder cure 😳

Please message me if you want it private 😘

Best wishes

Karen
Highlighted

Cannabis oil

I want to stop chemo and a friend who is a survivor told me to try AnnCannMed CBD Rich CBD oil, she also said that its the CBD Oil that she used to manage her pain and got her cancer cure, i dont know if any one in this forum has tried their CBD OIl and what was the Impact. I just recieved my first order from them. Please share with me as i want to start taking it immediately.