Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Herceptin

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Herceptin

Hi Kathy

I hope you are ok with the Herceptin I had my first one on Wednesday felt fine at first but was woken up with severe pain and ache all over my body I could hardly move felt nauseous and had a temperature my husband had to call the alert number at hospital as my temperature was 37.8 had to take it hourly till it dropped down. Thursday I was still out of it but was better than I had been temperature was down to 36 Today I feel tired but I'm ok loads better,

I just hope it's not as bad the next time like you I have 17 more to go.  sending hugs

xxx

Highlighted

Hi

Because I had so many side effects with my first chemo I am just having Herceptin for my second treatment tomorrow I am also having 15x radiotherapy then 18x herceptin injections had lumpectomy in March but HER2 + hope you are getting on ok xx

Highlighted

Thanks for your reply Kathy. xx

Highlighted

Herceptin used to be only licensed for use with a taxane chemo but that may have changed or it may be possible for a doctor to make a special case.

Highlighted

Herceptin

Hi Everyone

Has anyone had Herceptin on its own without chemo

I saw the Oncologist yesterday who said because of the other health problems I wasn't a good candidate for chemo but he was going to start me on Herceptin an injection every 3 weeks for 1 year.

he also started me on Letrozole and have to have 20 sessions of Radiotherapy.

I just wondered if anyone else was having the same just Herceptin on its own

hugs to you all

shirley

x