Oncotype score 23 I have to choose if I have Chemo!?!....

I was diagnosed with invasive mucinous carcinoma 40mm with lymphovascular invasion, but not in the lymph nodes. I’m 50 but still having periods so have been classed in the under 50 bracket for the oncotype test. As I am borderline on everything it’s apparently up to me with no medical degree to decide if I have Chemo!!! So confused and this decision is seriously affecting my mental health, who would choose to have Chemo but wouldn’t take every opportunity to protect yourself from reoccurrence. It shouldn’t be up to me!! Don’t know what to do.

I also have a 23 oncotype score and was premenopausal so I had to make the same decision. The decision will always fall to the patient since we’re the ones who have to live with the consequences. They usually can recommend and do so though. Have they recommended a treatment path to you? And before I weigh in were you mixed mucinous carcinoma or pure mucinous carcinoma?

Oh and what were you hormone receptor scores? Were you an 8 out of 9 for estrogen, a 9 out of 9? And what about progesterone? What were your scores there, too?