PICC Line Covers

Hi everyone,

I hope that you are all as well as you can be! Following a long period of having a PICC line after suffering from sepsis, I struggled to find a cover which was not only in the UK, but was affordable and, most of all, comfy! 

Having finished with my PICC Line now, I decided to address the problem and make my own range. They’re made of Lycra, to make them lightweight, stretchy, and breathable, and come in a range of colours and patterns. They come in a range of sizes, are affordable, and can be with you in just a few days. 

So if you have a PICC line yourself, will be having one soon, or know someone else who does, please pass on the information. I’m determined that just because you have to have a medical device fitted, it’s doesn’t have to be hidden away. Let’s make a statement out of it! 

My eBay shop is here: ebay.co.uk/sch/chukkin/m.html?item=273304415039&hash=item3fa2366b3f%3Ag%3AswAAAOSwb39bJm3Y&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Or you can find them all in my Etsy shop: etsy.com/uk/shop/PICCLineDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Thanks for your time,

Susan