PICC Line covers

Hi
Just to let anyone interested know I am making PICC line covers as there is nothing available in the UK and tubigrip is so unsightly especially in summer with short sleeves. I have had 2 PICC lines fitted and still currently have one in for treatment.
If anyone is interested please PM me and I can give more information.
Jo

I made picc line covers out of sections of coloured tights and sections from sleeves from unwanted jumpers. No need to buy anything, so simple to make your own. I had some that fastened using velcro and others with lace that matched outfits. Even my Oncologist commented on them.

Hi Jo, Mine arrived this morning. Thank you so much, They look fab and so much better than the poxy things the hoepital give you! Off to The Middle East in a few weeks, where we also live, and may need to buy a few more lovely bright colours from you so I can match my tops!!!
laura xx

Im interested. How can I get more info please?
Carole

Hiya just seen your post I start chemo tomorrow I’ve been looking for a cover everywhere just seems USA available could you PM with details many thank M

Hi, I’ve just had my PICC line fitted and I’m looking for covers to use as I don’t think the hospital one is going to last long.  Its fraying already!  Also with summer coming, I want to be able to have something a bit nicer to cover it.  I’ve had a quick look online but having difficulty finding anywhere that supplies them.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Emma

Can you tell me what a picc line is please?

I cut up long lengths of patterned or coloited tights / kids leggings. Mixed and matched with the pattern or colour of my outfit much less obvious than a tube grip.

Hi Milkykins - I haven’t yet figured out how to PM but would like to know more about your picc line covers please!

Hi everyone, I was also searching for PICC line covers. It seems lots of people are still having issues trying to find them! I found a company called Live Better With that is selling them in the UK. We bought one and it arrived very quickly within 2 days and was beautifully wrapped up. I can’t figure out how to link to it on this but if you can’t find it I will try my best. Just let me know. 

Hi I saw your comment on making picc line covers do you have photos & how much please? X

Hi 

Like yourselves, I had real trouble finding a picc line sleeve that was attractive, washable and MADE IN THE UK. So I have decided to make them myself. Please see my website picc-me.co.uk 

There are a range of colours (plain, bold, bright) and funky pattern ones as well.

It’s up to you whether you want to blend it in with your clothes or to make a statement, but it’s designed as a fashion accessory to allow you to be you. It’s what i needed when i was having treatment.

Connie

Hi jo, had a pic line before and unfortunately having another put in on 24th of July. How do I go about buy a cover of you please. Love Suzanne 

I have some really lovely covers from Etsy. Although they come from Canada, it is worth the short wait (about 10 days). Way cheaper then any I have found in the UK. And I always get great comments (usually from people wearing tubigrip or the ones from livebetter with cancer!!) x