It is a very interesting question, in fact, one that I have been discussing with my daughter, as she had herself a onco result of 34, started chemo but had a really bad experience.
It would be great if others could chime in, I have been researching about have or not have and I am even more confused.
I’m Waiting for oncologist Appointment, . I’m not refusing treatment. I understand the risks. I am happy to have radiology and hormone tablets. I was just wondering if anyone else had not had chemo with a high risk Oncotype result
Hi, sorry to ask, but are you planning to refuse Chemo and going straight to rads? Have you discussed this with your onco?
Just wondering if there is anyone on here who refused Chemo and had Rads and tamoxifen after a “high” Oncotype score?