Triple negative breast cancer

Hi,

I have an appointment tomorrow with my urologist to discuss treatment,  how long after this appointment will chemo Starr as its been 6 weeks already since diagnosis.  What’s tests generally need to done before chemo can Start. 

Thanks

Kerri

Hi Kerri

My Auntie has just had the cancer lump removed but the result were triple negative buts she’s had a kidney transplant 36 years ago and she’s not sure whether or not to have chemotherapy as the side affects could affect her immune system and body more so its very hard so confusing, hope ur keeping positive sending love xxxxx

Kerri isn’t it an oncologist you will be seeing to discuss chemo treatments? Usually you get weighed so they can calculate your dose of chemo depending on which one you are having, I only know for fec-t which I had they weighed me. Also ask about getting tested for brca gene with you being tnbc, if you are allergic to anything do mention it and if you are taking any supplements do mention those too, they need to know to ensure nothing interacts with the chemo when I was diagnosed back in 2017 it was 6 weeks between diagnosis and operation, so understand you just want to get on with treatments And step by step and day by day you will, think of it like the grand national jumping over the hurdles with each treatment keep focused on that finish line, you will get there :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi xx