cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best nail harderner/polish?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: best nail harderner/polish?

Hiya, i just carried on with the gel nails I've always had and mine have hung on in there. On the advice of my onco I used much darker colours than I normally would in summer. He seemed to think that ladies that wore darker colours kept their nails better and thought it might be something to do with UV protection, although he did say he was only guessing. Worked for me though. xx

i used ILNP Juliette Holographic Nail Polish, Rose Gold 

check out the list of some Best Nail Polish Brands Under $20

Thanjs jen, off for more Internet shopping  😁

Community Champion

Hi Helly

I used OPI nail envy , I bought it from Amazon in a pack with OPI avonail in too so I used that because I had it , I painted another layer of the hardner over the existing one every 3 days or so and just took off with non acetone remover every couple of weeks. I used the avonail everyday a couple of times. And when i remembered occasionally I rubbed a bit of tea tree oil into my cuticles. I had 3xEC and 12 weekly paclitaxel. I kept my nails v short wore rubber hloves for cleaning and washing uo and still have all my nails looking as they did pre chemo. I finished 3 weeks ago so i guess if they were going they would have started by now

xx big hugs

Jen

best nail harderner/polish?

Any recommendations ladies? X