tummy issues

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is doing well, had my 2nd chemo 7 days ago …i just wondered if anyone has had any tummy issues like bloating and mouth feeling like its washed out, haven’t been able to eat much because of it, this is the 4th day now its been like it, i was constipated and was taking laxatives regular for a few days after infusion but still have not been to the loo properly (sorry tmi) is this normal after chemo? 

Hi eeyore58,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry you haven’t had any response yet. I am hoping my response will help our members to see your post and share their experience and advice.

In the meantime, please remember that for any clinical question our nurses are here and happy to talk things through.

Sending you my warmest wishes,

Zoe

I have had tummy issues too. V constipated for 4 days then the opposite for 3 days.  I know I’m blaming everything on chemo at the moment but this is my first cycle so it really is the unknown. Maybe tomorrow will be a good day. 
X

I had FEC … And had digestive issues and bloating usually 2nd week of the cycle … I called it chemo farts, because it really was a thing. I don’t have any suggestions really, apart from the usual stuff for constipation (prunes worked for me) an watch your temp etc if you have too much of the opposite. Hope it’s manageable now.

Karzo