CBD capsules

I’m interested in taking these for help with sleep.

Ive finished active treatment and am now just on Anastrozole and have 12 more Herceptin injections left. 

My sleep is very erratic and would like some advice on what strength capsules to buy as you can get 25g and 50g ones. 

Thanks 

Hi I used CBD drops as you can buildup gradually and work out what dose works for you . The manufacturers can’t really give much advice re dose as it’s not supposed to be marketed as a treatment for anything currently in UK .I found magnesium oil helped a bit with sleep but did give me vivid dreams .Best check both things with your BCN before using as not sure of any interactions with your current meds .x

It’s great to hear that you’re interested in trying CBD capsules to help with your sleep. When it comes to determining the right dosage and strength of CBD, it can depend on various factors such as your weight, metabolism, and the severity of your sleep issues. It’s always best to start with a low dosage and gradually increase it until you find the right amount that works for you.

As for the strength of the capsules, it’s important to note that the milligrams (mg) listed on the label refer to the amount of CBD per capsule, not the strength of the capsule itself. So, a 25mg capsule will contain 25mg of CBD and a 50mg capsule will contain 50mg of CBD.

It’s recommended to start with a low dose of CBD, such as 10-20mg, and increase it gradually until you achieve the desired effect. It’s also important to consult with your healthcare provider before trying any new supplements or medications, especially if you are currently taking Anastrozole and Herceptin.

Lastly, keep in mind that CBD is not a miracle cure and may not work for everyone. It’s important to incorporate other healthy habits such as good sleep hygiene, regular exercise, and a balanced diet to improve your overall sleep quality.

CBD capsules can be a great option for improving sleep quality. It’s understandable to seek advice on the appropriate strength, especially with different options available. If you’re interested in exploring other CBD products, you might want to check out these HHC gummies at https://www.trythecbd.com/products/hhc-gummies/ for potential relief.