Fed up of feeling low an fatigued

Finished all chemo radiotherapy and herceptin just got zometa for 2 years, herceptin has given me heart problems the meds are making me so exhausted all the time , I’m so grateful I’m clear 1 year on, I’ve never felt as low in my life , feeling shut off an alone even though I have a partner a son an a 2 year old adopted little girl, my thoughts are wandering an get the better of me , I know radiotherapy has left me very fatigued months after, simple tasks are leaving me drained  I’m struggling mentally with daily life an trying to be normal when I don’t feel it I’m always positive an quite strong but I’m on the verge of walking away to find me .

Hello @Nikks  

I’m so sorry that you are feeling so awful, there’s no getting away from the fact that breast cancer treatment puts our bodies through so much that we are left feeling utterly wretched. 
There is lots of support available to help us try to put together a life which feels sort of normal after everything stops. BCN offers a “moving forward course” as does Maggie’s. I believe that there is also counselling available for cancer patients through the NHS. Can I suggest you call the nurses line I’m sure they will be able to give you some further help and advice. 
Sending you lots of hugs 

AM xxx

Thankyou for your help , I’ve contacted cancer care joined moving forward an trying to get on , I’m getting there , the counselling has definitely helped XX