Feeling low nearly two years

Hi does anyone else feel like this   I had successfull lumpectomy  in august  2019 and finished  radiotherapy  in november that year  so I should feel so blessed  but why I’m I so low ? I really felt guilty  at the time as a lot of my buddies were not so lucky and I felt a fraud  then I didnt want to talk about mine it was gone now it’s on my mind all the time I did get some counselling  but 4 weeks into that lock down happened 

Sorry you feel so low! 
I just completed my treatment in September and to be honest during treatment and even immediately after I get ok, but now I have started to feel low like you do and I imagine sometimes the further away you get from that feeling of safety ( being in treatment) the more likely it is to feel yourself falling to a low place!

I do think however that in some ways you have not allowed yourself to acknowledge what you went through, a massive traumatic life changing experience!!! Regardless of the extent of treatment you required or what other people’s treatment looked like, you have to recognise your pain, anger, fear and maybe relief as being valid and normal feelings/ emotions! Please be kinder to yourself and keep talking  on here!!! Xx

DeR Kate,

So sad to read how you are feeling, it’s very early days, some cope better that others. My journey started 5 years and it’s still with me, think about myself a lot, however for you not only have you had breast cancer, surgery and treatment, but had to cope with lockdown.

Please look after yourself, one day at a time, keep talking on the site, people understand how you are feeling, because they have been in the same boat as you,

Wishing you well my brave girl, big hugs. With love Tili :rainbow:

I feel the same infact I just posted how I feel. I wonder if lockdown hasn’t helped. I don’t want to be scared anymore either xxx