327632posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carolyn

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Carolyn

Awwww, what, NOOOOO. Have only just heard.

Carolyn - a gorgeous, lovely woman. 

Exchanged many a giggly, but also serious chat with.

My heart truly goes out to all her family. I'm so sorry for your loss. And she's a huge loss to the Forum also.

Much love to you all

Delly x x x x

Our deepest sympathies to all Carolyns' family and friends.

She was an amazing supporter on the Forum and her presence will be very much missed.

If anyone wishes extra support, please remember out free Helpline, 0808 800 6000, they are there to support you as well as offer clinical help.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Community Champion

Only just seen this post....I am so deeply saddened to read about Carolyn (52) having finally been taken from the world. She was a constant here, a bcc stability and strength who impacted on so so many other women. It is the fact she was a constant here for years, despite her often poor prognosis, that it felt like she would always be amongst us. Sadly, not. My best wishes to her family and be sure that amongst thousands of us...Carolyn was a star that shone.

Community Champion

I have only just read the news about Carolyn such a shock!

She was always around on the forum and supported so many ladies.

Condolences to her family and friends. 😢

Missing you Carolyn. You were a rock, so dependable and patient. And of course full of humour! You worried about others before yourself. Such a friend. Thank you. But you have your wings........keep an eye on those twins!

mo.          x

Community Champion

I will miss her humour , warmth and bonkersness immensely .Always used to think of her if I woke at 4/5 am - is Carolyn up having her coffee and muffin ?!! 

It was so sad to wake up this morning to the news about Carolyn. I will miss her so much. I don't think there was a kinder, funnier person on the forum. She was just lovely. My thoughts are with her family.

Waffles xxx

Community Champion

So sad to read the news i had dreaded, a lovely lady who i enjoyed reading her witty posts and wonderful warm sense of humour, my sympathies to Carolyns family . She will be much missed on the forum .
Shi Community Champion
Community Champion

Carolyn, your beautiful kindness and outstanding humour that had us all 😁will always shine bright 😘😘I will always think of you and 😁thank you for brightening my life with your ❤️RIP wonderful lady 💕💕✨✨Shi xx

Community Champion

Carolyn, You were a special lady and quite a character! I won't forget how much you enjoyed chocolate, sweets, fried chicken and PJ's. You were a fantastic Grandmom always having a special place in your heart for your teenager grandson. I enjoyed sharing pictures with you of your newest set of twins and my little Charlotte. You made us all laugh through this crazy journey of ours. I already miss our daily conversations!  Hugs to your family and friends! RIP my friend! FF

Community Champion

A lovely lady, who was such a warm, funny & a comforting presence on the forum. Thank you so much, Carolyn & sending loads of best wishes to your family & friends

ann 💖

Community Champion

Beautiful lady who made everyone smile with her sense of humour and wit.  I will miss you Carolyn you supported me in so many ways over the last two years with your wise inspiring words. RIP xx

Highlighted

Carolyn

Remembering Carolyn who made such a difference to so many of us with her cheerfulness and sense of humour. So sadly missed.