Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just found out today I have breast cancer

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Just found out today I have breast cancer

Thank you will take a look around the threads xx

Community Champion

Hi Alvilajo, you are certainly not alone. Welcome to our little community where there is much support to get you through this.  It’s a very anxious time after diagnosis but it does get easier.  I was diagnosed March 2017 and after 9months of treatment I’m back in the full swing of things again.  It’s a big upheaval with appointments taking over your diary etc but life moves on again.  You can chat on here or there are “going through treatment threads” if you want to discuss surgery or radiotherapy specifically. Xx

Thank you Ann, not sure where to start at the moment. Maybe knowing I'm not alone will help xx

@ann-m wrote:

Hi Vicky

Welcome to the group, although it’s not really where we want to be of course. There’s loads of support here from those where you are now, as well as us further down the line. 

Do come & chat or vent whenever you need to. 

ann x

Community Champion

Hi Vicky

Welcome to the group, although it’s not really where we want to be of course. There’s loads of support here from those where you are now, as well as us further down the line. 

Do come & chat or vent whenever you need to. 

ann x

Just found out today I have breast cancer

Hello I'm Vicky. I'm new and wanted to say hello and hoping to chat to others like me xx

I should add it's a small area which was picked up on a trial mammogram in women under 50. So I'm lucky I took up the offer and went. I meet my surgeon on Friday to discuss further and I believe the plan is to remove and have a course of radio therapy. There are lots of other test they will do to find out the type etc I am a little over whelmed at the moment by it all x