Are these symptoms of breast cancer ?

Not sure if this belongs here I’m sorry if it doesn’t but I’ve been having some dull on & off pain in my armpits . Mostly the left one but occasionally the right one . Mostly just feels sore . It’s not constant . Checked both of my breasts & armpits for lumps can’t find any . Sometimes my breasts will be itchy but they are larger & I live in Arizona so I think that might be from the sweat ?? Just wondering if anyone can give me any insight . Y’all are warriors 

Hi,

My advice is that you should get checked out any changes to your breasts. You don’t say your age; could it be hormonal? 

Best wishes

Hi GeorgeMendes,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having these worries.

As the previous reply, get yourself checked.

I have no wish to alarm you as it is more than likely not to be breast cancer, but I have just started treatment for invasive breast cancer.

I found a lump in my left breast on the 23rd February and can honestly say I have experienced aching and slight itching in the left breast over the past year.

As said, my understanding is that your experience is likely to be very different; just ask the questions of someone who does know and can help,  for your own peace of mind.

Best of luck,

Kath.