After 2 weeks on Exemestan terribly pain in one of the vertebrae in my spine. Is it meta?!

Hi girls, it’s my first time when I wrote on this forum. I’m 37, got my cancer last year, in July. It was G3, HER+++, ER 25%. I didn’t have any meta. I was put on Zoladex, because I don;t have any children yet, I’m newly married. Got 8 chemos and then they said the tumor has disappeared completely, this “special” node was clean as well, no signs of cancer ever being there. Right now I’m being radiated (3rd time today) and since 15 days I was taking exemestan and since July I’m on Zoladex ofc. Yesterday I got REALLY bad back pain in one of the vertebrae… it aches all the time and I can’t touch it, because then it aches even more… do you think it’s possible it’s meta?! I have seen my onc-gyn yesterday, he said it can’t be meta, because all tissue from the op was so clean… he changed my Exemestan to Tamoxifen, so yesterday and today I took Tamoxifen, but the pain in this vetebrae in the spine is still there and it OH SO PAINFUL! I never had any pain like this in my spine in my life… I’m so scared it’s meta… or is it possible that this stupid Exemstan did this? I hate these anti-hormonal meds, they make me feel like old person, I have pain in all my joints, in my hands and knees, stiff fingers, since a few days also pain in my ovaries, I can;t have sex because of the terrible pain in the entrance to the vagina, I’m exhausted, my memory and concentration don’t exist and I also had the impresssion that exemestan made me depressive! I was actually in a good mood most of the time of the treatment, yes, even on chemo - and right now it’s over! I can’t imagine taking it 5 years, if ths Tamoxifen will be same, I just can’t! :(