cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bilateral oopherectomy

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Bilateral oopherectomy

Hi. Sorry I had my op on the 12th April so didn’t see your post I was recovering😜. The op for me was ok the worst was the constipation after I was on 3 lacitives and nothing for 8 days agony. I sent other half for fresh dates and they have been my only help. Much better now but do get some tummy swelling when I get but I have gastric problems anyway. Hope you are recovering well. Xx
Highlighted

Hi Clare , how did you get on ?
Highlighted

Hi Claire, I’ve only just registered and saw your post.  I had this op in Jan this year due to my periods returning whilst I am on tamoxifen.  It took a few months and I’m now in full blown menopause.  The op itself wasn’t that bad at all and I recovered very quickly.  Is there anything you wanted to ask specifically? I wish you all the best for your op.

Highlighted

Hi Claire, all the best for Wednesday , not sure how many here have had this op but hopefully someone will come along who has and give you some helpful hints! Xx Jo 

Highlighted

Will do. Sad there’s no response, but hey ho. Will let you know how I get on.

claire 

Highlighted

Good luck Rooner! I’ve hopped on the thread to follow as just been referred myself for same op . Let us know how you get on x
Highlighted

Bilateral oopherectomy

Operation on Wednesday. Any advice, hints, tips or stories (good and bad) would be appreciated xx