Dr reddy!

Like many I’ve struggled with side effects of letrozole, or rather from the fillers drug companies use.
I’ve found Dr reddys good, so far BUT cannot find a chemist who can supply it. I’ve tried the obvious big chain chemist’s and one independant to no avail. All suggestions very welcome!

Hi I take Dr reddys and find I only have aches with it. I get 3 mth prescriptions now to make sure I have it in stock at home. After some trial and error on other brands  I asked my onchologist to write to my doctor requesting it. Then when the chemist said they couldn’t get it I got it on special order because it’s expensive.  Felt quite pleased with myself, but it’s rubbish really isn’t it. We should be able to get the meds that agree with us. 

Hope you manage to do the same. Take care x

Lloyds pharmacy gives Dr. Reddy in my hospital, so perhaps all Lloyd pharmacys can get it? I’m a Teva girl myself. Nothing else suits me. Good luck. X

Many thanks for reply. So are you paying privately now? And if so dare I ask how much?

I’ll go try at lloyds! Thanks.

Hi - I’ve only been on Letrozole for 6 weeks and was given Crescent by hospital and the Dr Reddy’s from my local independent pharmacy.  I was comparing their ingredients today and noticed they are exactly the same and are made by same company ( Hetero Europe in Barcelona) - so maybe that is another brand you could try? 

Thanks! It’s whatever fillers have been used in the tablet, sometimes even in the coating, that cause many of the side effects! So I’m told by doctors!