cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letrozole brands

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Letrozole brands

Thank you both for your replies. Following the doctors saying they hadnt received the request for new prescription. They still can't find it but the hospital have sent it direct to me. So off to the pharmacy I went with the brands in mind of what I wanted, only to be told they are struggling to get Letrozole full stop. I am now waiting to see what they can do. The frustrating thing is, once this is sorted, you only have tablets for a month and then you have the same situation all over again!!! I was lucky to get tamoxifen Teva for 4 years and can't believe I am having to go through this now. I am now in my 5th week without any tablets due to the original mix up. Part of me is thinking should I just stop altogether, it's just too stressful! Thanks again..xxx

Highlighted

I've been on Letrozole for nearly 6 months now, I had the Teva brand first and had no side effects, Accord brand for my second pack and again no problems; I've had the Sun brand for the last 4 months and a week or so of starting that one I started getting a painful hip and shoulder which I still have BUT whether it is related to the Sun brand I don't really know (it could just as easily be related to my bisphosphonates) and I won't know until I end up with yet another brand from the pharmacy. I think it's pot luck what brand you get from my pharmacy but I haven't enough evidence yet to ask my GP to state any particular brand.

I hope you find a suitable brand

Joemic x

Highlighted

Hi Poppy

I have been on Letrozole for nearly 2 months, take the manx brand, one tablet each evening. So far been ok, get the odd hot flush but that is all. xx

Highlighted

Letrozole brands

Hello...looks like I need to change to Letrozole. I just wondered what brands they come in and if anyone has found a brand that suits them with the least side effects? I know everyone reacts differently, Ibut some seem better than others. Thanks for you help..xx