Letrozole by Manx

Hi

Picked up my prescription for Letrozole at hospital pharmacy today- box has Manx Healthcare Ltd. on it only. The info leaflet inside states that Manx are a marketing company, the actual manufacturer of this pill is Pharmadox Healthcare in Malta. This means that I do not know which brand of letrozole I have been prescribed. It could be any of the several known letrozole brands but repackaged by Manx. The pills are dark yellow and round with the imprint of ‘H’ on one side and ‘5’ on other side.

I’m already anxious about being on this drug for five years and need to have confidence in what I’m taking, this won’t happen if I don’t even know which brand I’ve been prescribed. The pharmacy told me they only had Manx in stock so I had no option but to accept it.

Jacqu x

If you put Manx letrozole into the search bar on here - it should pull up other members questions and answers on this drug.
Hope this helps (failing that Google it).

Poppy xx

Hi Jacqu. I had similar recently with different medication and I found that the manufacturer’s name was on the blister pack. Worth a look. Michele x