Letrozole

Did not realise that letrozole is classed as an oral form of chemo no wonder it can screw you up.

Hi I didn’t know that either, that’s why I’m so tired all the time. What other symptoms do you have with taking this, I have secondary breast cancer in the bones, first diagnosed with breast cancer in 2016 then again in 2020 August.

I am still getting confusing information 

I advised the oncologist what I had been informed from the Hospital and Cancer research as cancer research advised me that my liver operation was a virtual cure but it is not documented and you will not find it in any journals. the hospital surgeon advised me that he would not had done the operation if he did not think it would give me a chance and said he is not god and cannot tell me how long I have to live 

my oncologist said that she can tell me that I am not dying and said that the medication I am on I will be on it until it stops working. 

I am not getting straight answers and left confused with it all 

as far as I know I am on continuous chemotherapy with three weeks on and one week off 

I am having constant scans and tests each month and so far I am still cancer free 

I was told last May that I had secondary breast cancer that spread to my liver and the cancer matastatasis and without treatment I would have weeks or months to live and with chemotherapy I could have 2 years to live and when I asked them what is the longest that they have known anyone to live with my type of cancer they said 4 years. 

and now I am told by oncologist I am not dying now and cancer research said it is a cure and the operation I had has cured me and surgeon said 5 years.

I no longer sleep and only getting to sleep when I go unconscious 

I am so confused as I am being told by oncologist that I have a terminal condition but not dying ?

and I am being told by surgeon that statistically I have 5 years but he does not know how long I have to live as he is not God.

then being told by cancer research that the operation I had to remove the cancer from my liver is a cure and I am on treatment in case there is any other cancer cells floating round my body which they cannot see 

I am not getting straight answers and my oncologist Just keeps telling me I am not dying. 

I am sorry going on about myself when there is so many of us going through hell.   

I suffer with learning difficulties and all this adds to my confusion as I truly do not under stand.

I apologise to all for rambling on about myself and wish you all health and happiness.   Love to all x

Hi I’m just wondering how you are as this sounds very similar to my situation.