PMT type symptoms week before Zoladex due & new endometrioma

I am 49yrs old and 2 years into my 5yrs of post treatment Zoladex injections and Anastrazole following lumpectomy & RT for grade 2 stage 2 er+Ve, HER2-ve.
I have noticed the week leading up to my injection I have symptoms similar to PMT (fatigue, increased hot flushes, crave chocolate, emotional, etc) does anyone else get this?

A few months ago I recognised a familiar and distinctive ache in my right groin which a scan has confirmed is a 5cm endometrioma.

I have a history of endometriosis and 2 previous surgeries for endometriomas but the last of these was almost 10yrs ago!

I am waiting for an appointment to see a gynaecologist but am very confused as to why this is happening now. Endometriosis feeds off oestrogen which I shouldn’t be producing and I can’t understand why a new endometrioma would develop when I’m not having periods.

Has anyone else any experience of this?

Thanks x

Hi beanie47

I’m sorry you haven’t received a response yet. Our Breast Care Nurses can offer you a friendly listening ear on our free Helpline 0808 800 6000, if you would like to chat to someone about this in the meantime. Alternatively, you can get in touch with our Nurses in the Ask Our Nurses area of the Forum and they can respond to you online 

Sending you my best wishes x