ann-m
Community Champion

Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

lots of love & hugs, Dizzy & speedy recovery 💐xxx
delly

Hello my darling lovely Fluffs,

Forgive me whilst I just do something.

Charys - My Darrrrling Charys. Oooo, what, errr!! Sooo bloomin  FLUFFILICIOUSLY lovely and good to see and hear from youhoo Heart  Can't tell yer how much you are LOVED, MISSED and CARED about, by ALL of us, but  me especially. I'm not posting so regularly these days, so missed your recent posts. Please always remember - we are always here for you darlin. It doesn't matter how long you've been off here. But does matter if your reasons for not being here are struggling ones Heart xxx

rubycat

Dizzy, big sparkly hugs and cuddles. Cat Happyxxx

Image result for glittery animal hugs
rubycat

Hooray, the chariot of Charys is back in town. Nice to have you popping by. We need you to organise us for the Advent calendar, we're hopeless without you.

Janey, you defo need some more time away from work stress - take the longest possible time as it might not be available again.  The lack of sleep is horrendous, and think the effects from that get exponentially worse with each night without sleep.  (Well, I know what I mean - I had one sleepless night with painful hands this week, and still haven't got over it.)  You need to have had at least a week's reasonable sleep before you get back on the treadmill - even if it is phased return.

Lesley, a cranial acupunturthingy sounds well good - really hoping something helps with your poor head.

Trigger thumb a bit better, hoping it disappears so I don't need another injection. Cat Very Happyxxx

Image result for Cat Thumbs Up
ladybowler
Community Champion

Fluffy willows

Just to let you know I have heard from Dizzy, she ended up staying in overnight but she is ok, she is resting up

Helena xxx

Janey2

gentle hugs from me too lovely Dizzy. I hope you're soon dosed up with a large glass of wine and all that rice work paid off.

hello Charys, soooo lovely to see you on here again and I hope you get some respite soon from peri rubbish. I'm back on auricular acupuncture and down to fewer flushes again. Highly recommend it, but aware it's not that widely practiced.

Lesley, you get a gentle hug too. You are really being put through the wringer. 

Im feeling a whole load better today. Thursday evening and yesterday I was such a mess. You'd think I would have learned by now that a definite answer is never going to happen. I'd invested so much anxiety into dermatology appointment. Now I know the lumps the genetics consultant was worried about are not sinister, I can feel I've let go a bit. What is hanging on is the fatigue and insomnia. My lovely friend who works in the local mental team popped in yesterday. She was brilliant and has suggested I ask for one more week off work to try for more sleep and to try a behind the counter sleeping med. a bit stronger than nytol. If that doesn't work tonight and tomorrow, she's suggested a couple of other meds I can try. I've suggested she sets up a private practice!

Delly, I agree get that cat. You get a Janey well done for task management too!

love to all xx

Cla46

Hello Dizzy
I hope your op went well and your resting up big gentle hugs xx 💐 Xxxx
Beth123

Dizzy

big hugs and gentle cwtches to you. Hope you’re doing ok 

xxx

Charys
Community Champion

Wishing you a speedy recovery Dizzy. All the best. 🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹
ladybowler
Community Champion

Dizzy

Hope you are home and recovering after your op

Sending you loads of hugs

Helena xxx

ann-m
Community Champion

Lovely to hear from you Charys, yay !!!
Not TMI at all, pretty sure we’ve all been there at some point ...
ann xxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Flipping heck Children In Need is really getting me tonight. 

ladybowler
Community Champion

Charys

I so feel for you with the period thing, must admit that is one thing I dont miss 🙂

Ooohh I like the sound of the daily sparkly thingxxx

Charys
Community Champion

Bless you both, such a lovely twosome. You are all lovely, but only these two are here at the moment 😜 I'm so arsed off with this peri menopause thing, that's not why i was thinking of you here you understand, lol, just how damned long can one period go on for ? How erratic can a uterus be ? There's no need to really answer that, it could lead to some rather TMI stories. Lol

How's about a daily rota, for Christmas, or daily 'appalling' cracker jokes, or a daily photo of something sparkly .....many possibilities.....

Lesley21

Yay, Charys is back, was beginning to think you’d been in custody for bad behaviour or something.  Glad to have you back, you’ve been missed xx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Charys

OMG you brought back the memories of the advent calendar theres a thought what are we going to do for this year?

We have even got a pair of spangly pants as it is Strictly time

Helena xxx

Charys
Community Champion

Ladddiieeesssss

Sorry I've been very very absent these last couple of months. Much going on, but no excuse for not dropping in to say hi a few times. Helena, can you believe it's nearly a year since the daily advent picture ? I spy a few new people here too....heart welcome to you. The big girl pants are STILL doing the rounds, they are magic and last forever....with the occasional rinse.🙄 i hope my message finds you all Well, and coping with what life throws your way. Xxx
Lesley21

Good evening gorgeous Willows,

Been Reading all your posts and trying to get up to date but poor old brain is a bit fuddled due to four days of continuous throbbing headache (that’s my excuse, gets me out of all sorts of trouble). Dizzy, not quite sure where you are with the comparing bags of rice conundrum?  When is your op, or have I missed it? So sorry, I seem to be in a permanent brain melt at the moment, can’t retain any info.  I know op is pending or hopefully over and done with and Page 3 photo shoot booked.

Had chiro yesterday morning with a thumping head, she gave me a lovely head massage which soothed me enough to get through lunch with a friend then made it to the monthly BC support group meeting where the nurse who runs it told me they have a new cranial acupuncturist and she is goi g to ask him if he can maybe help with not only my menopause symptoms but daily chronic headaches, so hoping he can.  So glad I made the effort to go even though I felt crap as a new member there who really needed hand  holding  and reassurance about the treatment she was about to start.  Told her, look at me, still gobby, still getting out and about (told her about my day out in Oxford on Monday and my recent cruise) still laughing and seeing friends and told her the thing that helped me most was this site so get on it, also gave her my number.  She left the meeting giggling so feel it was worth the effort.

Delly Delicious, go get a cat.   There is a cat just waiting for you out there who needs you

Zoe, just finished “Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine”, I feel bereft, I miss her!  Anyone who likes a good book, read it,  cannot recommend it enough xx

Dizzybee

To all of you lovely fluffy willows, thank you so much for your support, I am so grateful. Delly, lovely to hear that you're trying the tablets again, and I hope you find them useful to smooth out the ups and especially the downs. Much love to you.

Rubycat, a special rosette for the most amazing sparkly picture, I wish I could frame it!

I shall check back in tonight when we get home.

Love to all

xxxx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Dizzy

We are in your pockets today and holding your hand xxx

delly

Zoe - I'm behind on posts, But just read yours, and blam, that Clairee girl says it all. I'm 11 yrs down the line BC wise. But I'm gonna add - You need to really realise the IMMENSITY, HUMONGOUSNESS and ENORMOUSNESS of what you've faced. It's a life threatening, and mameing disease, and right now, you've overcome it. BUT at a price that we've all experienced. It isn't like getting over Flu. I recovered very quickly physically from surgery, no rads, or chemo,but it can have and has so many other ramifications to your life. Please Stop expecting too much of yourself - it's MAJOR and requires much gentle time on and with yourself to recover, recoup, recharge. 

As for feeling selfish on here, yes we can all be and are. But my god, do the women on here also give it out when it's needed. Somtimes helps put, jolts us even, back into focus. Don't ever feel guilty of being selfish or draining.  As for burdening friends - the good ones will still be there with you through to and on the other side of this. The really really good ones will not only have physically helped, but will have simply sat and listened to you when needed and provided a soft wam shoulder when needed. I still maintain, listening is one of the most precious gifts a true friend can ever give to you. 

Have just picked up on your later post - wheybloominhey woman !! 

Dizzy - My Darlin Dizzy - Perhaps that so called friend of you was so AMAZED at your BRAVERY at "going under the knife again"?? ! ! Am I being facetious? You betcha.  I'm presuming SHE has not had BC, and endured surgery and treatments for. I applaud her friend for being "happy" to be/remain flat, but not many people in your and my direct experience are. I certainly wasn't. You well know my feelings on your surgery. If you're not happy with - go for it girl.  Hopefully . . . .  it'll be the LAST time you WILL go under the KNIFE.  Post her and us a piccie!! Seriously. Can you imagine?! I would certainly post a piccie of my boobs on here, when finally finished. Espesh as it's taking me so long. At this rate, I'll have to drastically update my techy gizmo's in order to do so.When's your surgery scheduled for, and what's with the bag of rice and weighing scales?? Glad your OH is better, now his backside or other delicates have been treated !! There's a moral or joke in that somewhere. Will leave that one to Janey's whimsical droll humour. Am now guessing from the last posts last night that you're in today for your op. Hope all goes well lovey. Shall be thinkin of you. See you later when you're more compus mentis or composted and mental. Nite nite Jane girl. xxx

Rosie - I can't be of any help to you, I'm afraid. I was an infiltrator from the origins of this thread, with a brief experience of Tamox. I'm on my tod too, probably why I'm on here at all hours of the morning. My frequent flushes are none drug induced. Just down to hormones and menopause. I applaud you working through your treatments - are you talking surgery, rads and chemo?? With ref to your taking layers on and off all day - As oppo to what a pallaver, don't you mean  "what a "pullover" !!  Oh stop jeering and guffawing you lot - just cos you didn't come up with it first ! It was there for the taking off.

Rubes - Oh lovey. Much sympathy on the fingers and fumbs prob, (Yes spelling intended you lot Smiley Tongue) , having my own probs with. Hope summat can be done to help you with.

Janey - Oh flower - good so far, but not on more waiting, ey? You have the patience of a saint - guess you HAVE to have. Glad you've been having some quality family time around all of this. 

Bethy - Oh, what a shame you took the top back. I rather liked the spangly you - not that you need them though. Very lovely and touching on your friend's 2 yr olds hug. I like coming across old glitter, Xmas tree needles still in the carpet next year and in your drawers, if your unlucky!. Still finding bits of Chloe's shed claws looped in the carpet - it's a touching, comical reminder.

Fee - Great you're finding the Moving Forward so helpful. Never know, you may make some really good friends out of the misfortune of a not so nice experience, that already have an unified empathy

Nuther long, long message, well I can't help it sorry. So much goin on with you all.

Nite nite xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                  

delly

Helloooo Fluffies,

Helloooo and welcome to rosietd and Fee70

Just popped on to see if my last teasing comments caused a ruccous with LadyH and Janey. Didn't know if I dared come back on, but No, thankfully both cool as a cucumbers (very apt for you Janey as you grow them. Or was it courgettes?? Oh well, at least I got the shape right). Glad you didn't seem to take offence to my naughty mischievousness - hope not - none meant.

Clairee - hope you're doing okay on your tabs. Know what you mean ref "taking a while to get used to". I bit the bullet this week and decided to give a good try to mine this time. If nothing else, they give me good sleep time. For the first day in I don't know how long, I was asleep at a normalish time, and up having tea in bed with Chris Evans at 7.30 am. Yeh, I know, I'm either very particular or not so particular who I share my bed with. So was my first full day up in ages, so decided to get up and capitalise on it. Something had shifted somewhere, however minutely, so am I complaining. Have to be careful I don't overshoot the other way, into an upper or "Manic", although they are a darn sight easier to cope with than the prolonged life threatening downers. Just tend to get me into trouble though - I get ultra naughty.

So I'm taking a very low dose of Quetiapine, as oppo to the ginormous one the Psychiatric prescribed, that had such drastic effects to a skinny 'en like me. And just seeing how it goes 

Even got down to some Janey jobs today. Took myself for a gentle walk down to gp's to order another prescription (a good 1/2 hr walk to). Properly out for the first time, gorgeous afternoon. My poor bod's in a sad state from endless days and weeks wasting away under the duvet, but it was a good positive step.Then popped to do a "bit" of shopping, whilst out and about, which ended up becoming two heavy bag loads, as happens. Was determined not to taxi back, didn't have my mob with me anyway. Cream crackered compared to the old fit, active Delly.

But . . . I met 3 people. One I knew, Val, a neighbour from further up the road I live on - had a long chat and then . . .  shared the most humongous hug with. Ooooooo, topped up my extremely low physical contact tank. The other two - elderly gents I know by sight, and I stopped to have a chat with. Ended up having a kiss from each !!! One of 'em, who also lives on the same road, was a bit too kean, eager to know which house I live in. Both would have been great for my Mum, or ME had I been 10yrs older !! and interested in the opposite sex!!! However, looking as I currently do (somewhat neglected), ANYthing is a bonus!! Mind you, I did have my hat on tho', which must obviously suit me?? (reminder hairdresser date tomorrow, last one being Feb!). So a hug and two kisses -  I never ever expected that today. How  u t t e r l y  lovely.Val, Ken and Gerry - God bless.

Then more - Got back home to a loving, concerned, enquiring text from my bessie. And an email, via Match.com, from a fellow Cappie lady eager to meet, based on my profile details. Am not up to meeting at the mo', but was honest with as to why not, but hopefully soon, even if we just become good friends. I don't know if any of you hold anything by astrology. All of "the" successful relationships I know, my Mum and Dad being one, are astrologically compatible. It's weird, reading bout this woman and speaking to via email, is almost like talking to myself!!! I've just heard you all go - Aaaaaaargh Nooooo!!

Tab's kicking in, feeling very sleepy so please forgive me if I don't address all your posts.Signing off for the mo'

Love yer loads - you DO all know that, DON'T yer. Just nod. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         

rubycat

Dizzy, sending special sparkly wishes your way.  In your pocket tomorrow and every day. Cat Happyxxx

Image result for  sparkly good wishes
ladybowler
Community Champion

Fee

Well you know we are all here for you and will help in whatever way we can.  You can rant, rave, cry whatever on here, we all get you so just come on whenever you feel lyou need to and never worry xxxx

Fee70

Thank you Helena, i think i have been hiding away and need to try and get myself sorted .. xxx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Fee

Hello and lovely to hear from you again xxx

Fee70

Evening everyone 😀 I haven’t been on for a while so just wanted to say hi and sorry I’ve been so busy with everything recently I’ve just not been on the forum as much. I started the moving forward course today and found it really nice to meet face to face other ladies who understood how I’ve been feeling etc I really felt I was starting to go bonkers (still do slightly) But knowing others had the same thoughts somehow helped xx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Zoe

Happy happy time xxxxx

Zoec

Dizzy
With you every step of the way!!!! 💕❤️😘
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just going to share my fb post.....

Just capturing a moment!!! About two hours ago (after dragging myself around all morning) the most magical thing happened, it was as if my body came back online. I haven't felt this clear headed for months and months and the energy in my body feels completely normal. Hurrah hurrah for little triumphs! Not sure what's happened but I'm having this as a little mini victory!!! 🤞 for more of this!!! I cannot describe how nice this is.
💕❤️👏😊👍😘💕❤️👏😊👍😘 .........I know gently does it!!! Just sharing some good news xxxxxx

Still ok and it's half nine!!! Just st been to bosom buddies and did arts n craft. Every second Thursday of each month. Tapping in to that. Made a Christmas tree....too early to share??

Feeling good! 😊 Sooooo happy!!!!

Xxxxxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Dizzy

Big pants are here for you and we are all with you tomorrow in the pockets you wonderful lady xxx

tough pants.jpg

And a big group hug as well

group hug.jpg

Helena xxxx

Cla46

Sending you massive hugs Dizzy my hand is ready for you to squeeze as hard as you like and will be thinking of you xxxxx I'm often covered in glitter and paint from work and I Can't wait for all the sparkly Christmas things to come out in my house 🎄 Xxx
Carolyn52

Plenty of sparkle going on here ..just noticed the dog has a sparkly bit on his tinkle ..well not removing that. ....hopefully he will have a pee soon and it will go !!
Hugs xx
Janey2

Dizzy I've quickly laundered the big girl pants and they are winging their way to you as I type. Ready also to hop into your pocket you amazing woman. OH just suggested risotto but I think we may stick to mash!! I reckon Helena, Beth and Carolyn can send you a bit of their sparkle too.
Lots of love xx
Dizzybee

We'll, I've done my bit with the rice, safely locked away in the bathroom. This will be too much information, but the only way to do it is to have a boob in each hand along with a bag of rice and keep adjusting it till they seem the same weight. So it'll be one way to lose weight...

..and the nerves are kicking in a bit now. You'd think this would get easier the more often you do it, but I think I get worse each time. And last time I had complete faith that it would be right, this time I'm worried he'll take too much and it'll still be all wrong. 

Pass the big girl pants please, and I'll wear them under the gown!

ladybowler
Community Champion

Beth and Carolyn

My lovely next door neighbour bought me some sparkly twigs because I commented on hers last xmas, I took them out of the packet and have been vaccing all the bits up this afternoon and there are STILL more xxx

Carolyn52

Oh Beth
Ha ha ..just had to agree with the spangles thing ..just bought a new glitter phone case ..same trouble ..notice even the dog has one stuck on his nose ..not a good look for a he man boxer dog ..just noticed hubby's slipper has a sparkly bit too ...maybe save on electric bills with the glitter going on here! !
Beth123

Afternoon fluffies 

Ive been on the hunt this last week or so for something to wear to my husband’s works Christmas do. I’m not a huge fan of getting all dolled up in fancy clothes,  but I’ve been persevering.

today I tried on a lovely spangly top in Debenhams, right within my comfort zone as I thought it would go well with smart black trousers.......

did I say it was spangly.....

the ‘spangle’ wasn’t stuck fast......

my skin is now sparkly and it doesn’t wash off....

I'm going to be picking glitter out of my cleavage till Easter lol 😂 

sadly I didn’t buy the top as I thought that on the night I wear it I’m going to end up looking like a Christmas tree, the inside of my car would be forever sparkly and anyone that came within 20 feet of me would look like they’d been making Christmas cards with a room of 5 year olds in a glitter factory......

On a huge positive though, I met up with some dear friends for lunch and had loads of cwtches off one of their two year olds who has a rare genetic disorder and will need constant care all his life. He’s a gem and I was rather emotional ( and chuffed to bits) when he stuck his arms up to me for a cuddle!!! Made my year. 

Such a cutie bless him.

oh the highs and lows of life in my world!

gig hugs to dizzy and Janey. Thinking of you both. 

Xxx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Dizzy

Sorry but the image that comes to mind with the rice, modern medicine, just shows the old ways are the best 🙂 🙂

I have actually been out in the garden this morning and pruned/deadheaded and cleared leaves,  I still need to get the leaves up in the front but it is drizzling now so that is going to be a tomorrow job I think.  I have vacced and dusted as well, so I am feeling a very good girl today.  Now to sit down and relax

Glad to know OH is better today, its amazing what men will put up with instead of getting it checked out. 

Enjoy the walk and allotment xxxx

Dizzybee

Janey, I'm guessing that that's good news, that the skin isn't typical of Cowden's? Hopefully that makes it less likely. Maybe you and your mum are a statistical anomaly, like they get unexplained clusters of birth defects that turn out to be coincidence. Anyway, I hope youre feeling better now it's over with. Seven doctors sounds a bit extreme!

The OH reports he is pain free for the first time in years, he's been blaming it on the vasectomy he had 27 years ago, so he should have had it checked out and didn't. Anyway, he's a much happier chap this morning than yesterday, when he was getting really nervous at the idea of his bits being manhandled.

We have a gorgeous day here, so I'm about to take Daisy for a good walk and get to the allotment, as I won't be doing that again for a while. And this afternoon I have to get to grips with a weighing scales and a bag of rice, I still can't quite believe this is the best method modern medicine can find....

Janey2

Well an hour late getting in to be scrutinised by 7 doctors with powerful torches! Good news in that none of my bumps are of concern. Even though none of the skin markers for Cowdens, they still won't rule it out, so back to genetics to wait for results genome project. Thank you for being in my pocket xx
Janey2

Dizzy I also meant to say I hope your husband is doing okay x
Janey2

Thank you Dizzy, my pockets will be gripped tightly tomorrow, so watch out - but I will be extra gentle with your hand Ruby.  So sorry you have been hit again with hand problems, is it side effects (copying Dizzy now)?

Wednesday night is badminton night for OH (I know, I know all of you who've watched the Inbetweeners!), so I have just been out to a lovely friend for supper.  Felt dreadful, as she has been working hard all day and still cooked for the loafer! 

Clair, I'm very envious of the golden tickets - you are definitely Charlie - I hope you got to eat chocolate too!.  We will be rocking next year then between us - are all the tickets sold out, as I'm thinking of trying to get some, as I think OMD are supporting? Thank you for heads up on medication too.  I've put off going back to my GP until after tomorrow to talk about alternatives.  

Helena I hope you are relaxing on your days off and enjoying some down time, although I guess you are not one for sitting around too much!

I have been quite anxious today and was very glad of counselling this afternoon - well it's called counselling, but I just wittered on in my own unique stream of conscious way! I so hope I get an answer tomorrow, even if it is that I Cowden Like Syndrome, it's the not knowing, which I'm struggling with.  I have this thought as well that if I get an answer I will sleep, but I guess it may not be that simple.  I have booked an acupuncture session for the afternoon - Rosie I find it helps with hot flushes, as well as relaxation.

My partner keeps telling me I will be fine and not to worry, which is driving me a bit nuts, as things aren't always fine, as we all know! Maybe this time it will be, but I'm looking at every lump and bump and imagining the worse - I need to stop my head spinning!

Lesley, how is your head doing.  I hope the jollop has held it at bay for you today.  Rotten, rotten for you.  Jill, I'm checking in on this thread and hope your trip went well.  

To all of you lovely lot, make sure you are packed in my pocket tightly by 10am sharp tomorrow!  

love and stuff xx

Dizzybee

Ouch Ruby, sorry about the poor fingers, that doesn't sound good. Is that a side effect of the the tablets?

Janey, hope you're not stressing out too much about the dermatology appointment, all this genetic stuff is so stressful. We'll  be in your pocket tomorrow.

I've been at the hospital all day while the OH had a varicose vein somewhere delicate dealt with. My turn to look after him for once. Now I realise what a long drawn out and boring day he has when it's me in there.

Cla46

Roisetd I made the bad mistake of wearing a long jumper and a vest top underneath so I couldn't remove the jumper 😂 Layers tomorrow and swimming at work on Friday in the hydrotherapy pool which is really hot!!
Rubycat what a bu**er but I love the pics big hugs and much love to you xxxxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Ruby

Oh you are so funny I love those pics, hope the bendy fingers start bending very soon xxx

rosietd

I’ve had loads of hot flushes today and the same amount of cold flushes too.

Layers have been on and off all day long. What a palaver.

xxxx

Cla46

Evening fluffies, I hope everyone has had a good day I've been flushing on and off all day 😉 I've ditched the tablets and had a much better sleep last night I think the fact I hardly slept for 5 nights helped. They might be really helpful for others but they didn't agree with me so it's back to the drs on Monday !
I'm so happy because Paul managed to get us tickets to see A-Ha in June and there golden circle tickets so I feel like Charlie bucket 😀 Xxxx
rubycat

Evening o wise fuffy willows - have got me some ouchies & finding typing difficult. WTF is that all about?? I had trigger finger (well, thumb) last Dec, had injection and it all went away. BUT IT'S COME BACK - boo hoo, woe is me - and my other thumb is playing up and my  bendy fingers are not bending. Slathering on ibruprofen gel, a bit less ouchy, but my inner Lucille Ball is coming out.  I couldn't decide which pic I liked best, so thought you deserved both.  Am sending love to every single fluffy reader, but especially new members. Cat Tonguexxx

Image result for funny arthritic fingersImage result for funny arthritic fingers

ladybowler
Community Champion

Hi guys

I am back, very stuffed but a beautiful meal

Lesley glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better this evening.

Clair no real plans, hopefully a bit of tidying up in the garden and some lazy days, really feel like I need the break, was a little under the weather today, felt a bit low earlier but I really do think it was purely down to tiredness xx

Janey - oohh if the timings work out perhaps we could meet for a coffee, it is at the NEC?

rosie - I always have a lovely one about an hour after I take my tamoxifen in teh morning and then several "warm" times during the day.  I work in a hospital environment so the heating is on full blast at the moment, makes for a interesting choice of what to wear each day 🙂 🙂  You rant awaymy dear

xxx

Lesley21

Good evening gorgeous Willows,

Just a quick pop in.  Caught up on all your posts.  Huge cwtchs to all that need them and huge cwtchs anyway cos I love you.

No, walking around Oxford for four hours  didn’t reduce me to my knees yesterday, I was absolutely fine, however this mornings headache which turned into a migraine by lunchtime did reduce to my knees, literally! By the time I got home from my chiro session I actually had to go up the stairs on my hands and knees  and crawls under the duvet fully clothed while Himself sorted out the cocktail of meds I have to take when I get a full blown migraine.  Thankfully after 30 minutes or so they knocked me out, woke up 3 hours  later, pain gone but still have the other symptoms, fingers crossed it’s just a one day one.

Catch up with you all tomorrow, hopefully with a clear head xx