Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

ladybowler
Community Champion

Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Beth

Oh mate that is fantastic news, think a BIG celebration is in order tonight for you my dear.  Best news today xxxx

Beth123

Evening all

the phone rang this afternoon and it was my BCN. My heart sank when I heard her voice. She said that my consultant had asked her to phone me so i wasn’t waiting for a letter with my results. EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!

She said the pathology showed that the lump was due to changes in the skin structure following radiotherapy and that it was just unfortunate that it had formed a perfect large pea shaped lump. 

I am so very relieved and burst in to tears when I came off the phone to her.

onwards and upwards again now!

xxx

Lesley21

Thanks Janey, Delly and Beth for the advice re the plantas nasty,

This morning they weren’t as painful when I got up as usual, thinking down to the rolling of tins of beans several times yesterday, got more painful as day goes on.  Ordered those insole hobbies and going to try Beths exercises.  The great news is that you told me it can go away, I was worrying that is was a permanent condition.

Grey and gloomy day here though the sun did make a brave attempt this afternoon.

Fee, so glad your gp has been  of some help though not  totally reassured you.  Hope you enjoy your pampering session and you make some nice friends you can get support from and offer support to.

Fee70

Good morning all xx

Thank you so much for all your replies to my last messages, the support and advice is invaluable xxx
I’d like to address everyone individually but I’m using my phone and have to keep scrolling up and down and losing my place, need to use laptop I think as it’s easier than trying to message from my phone, so thank you to all xx

Happy belated birthday wishes Delly I hope you had a lovely day xx

I saw the gp on firday and she thinks my lumpy head is just normal fatty lumps and bumps that everyone has but I’d like to say I felt reassured but I didn’t so I’ll leave it a bit and see if the tenderness goes down a bit and if not I will go back. She had referred me to get some counselling at The Beatson in Glasgow so hopefully I can get my anxiety under control.

I’m going to a look good feel better session today at the Maggie centre I’m looking forward to it but I’m a bit nervous .. sure it will be nice to meet some new people.

I hope everyone is well and thank you again everyone for your support.

Fee
Xxx
Beth123

Lesley

i feel your pain in your feet!

I had that plantur thing about two years ago and boy it can be painful. Hubby has had it too. I saw a podiatrist once a week in the end and he (lovely man lol) massaged my foot and did some ultrasound on it. He also gave me some exercises to do which in the main were to stretch out the calf which he said was the starting point of the heel pain. Standing on the bottom stair with your heels over the edge and then slowly lowering yourself down so your heels were lower than the top of the stair (does that make sense?) and doing it for or five times twice a day. Also going up on to tip toe slowly - I did it while brushing my teeth so I could balance on the sink lol. Have you got any of those tumble drier balls? The spikey ones that help dry clothes quicker? They’re great for rolling around under your feet too. Also, if you can stretch your calf before you get out of bed, it really does help. Just pull your toes back gently before you get up. 

It took about 7months for it to go completely so it was a while........and all happened because I slipped in flip flops on holiday 😎

hope you find some relief from it! Xxx

Beth123

Dellywelly

i missed your birthday!! I’m very sorry lovely.. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday my friend. Hope you had a good day and are feeeling well rested today

big hugs to you lovely xxx

delly

Clair - scarf colour wise, I'm very much a blue person, strong blues beyond powder but below navy, coral pinks good also, but blue matches my eyes. Shall sit and wait in anticipation.

Droll Janey - AyYey!! to employers ever considering menopause!! They'd lose half their employees. Hope your swede cabbage and sprout concoction didn't go anywhere near an open flame!! No need for anyone to feed the gas meter with a £2 coin then!! (don't do it - Arrrrrgh!!!!).  Just put in Janeys Camper trip funds. Yerrrr Nice.

Lush - heels. Difficult to diagnose from the page, no. of reasons for heel pain. Could very well be plantar fasciitis? Gives a pain that is generally immediately just in front of your heel area. Combination of anti inflamms + insoles to help support your arches and take strain off that area would be my prescription. If it's directly over your heel, could be simply down to your natural fatty padding dimishing and so try gel heel pads in your boots. Lot depends on how it feels in the morning, when you first step down onto your foot, and whether it progresses or lessens as the day goes on. If you don't waanna see a Podiatrist, you can buy "general"insoles (i.e. non prescription ones made specifically for you by a Pod) at Boots, to put in yer boots!! and see how you go on. 

I'm very touched to see Carolyn and Bluelayla here also, giving me Birthday wishes. Thank You. Hope you get your backsides onto this thread more often girls. It can only do you GOOD.   

Much luvvo from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just look at all those kisses!!

delly

Awwwwwww shucks, Girls,

I'm so bowled over with your flowers, cakes (Ruby, how on earth did you get my name on that cake!! You never cease to amaze me with your piccies!!!!) and all of your Oh so loving birthday wishes/messages. Sorry that I'm so late coming on to receive them. My friend cancelled yesterday, for today, due to flu. But it was just as well, as I was zonked out till 4 pm!! from 12 last night, with these meds, that I've finally given in to giving a proper try. Started Thurs night. Maybe I should have chosen a better time to decide to, but didn't think about timing, and certainly didn't think they'd hit me so hard on the Zzzzz factor. Even such a low dose. Sooooo, I missed most of the day Smiley Frustrated!! But, even so, since waking up, have opened cards and had calls and chats, and opened a parcel of goodies from my bessie. I'm feeling very loved up with all of yous and others. THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH - means so much.

Just wanted to get that out to you all before attempting to catch up on other happeneings.

Love to you alllllllll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

Janey2

Ouch. It definitely goes away Lesley, but you will need to rest your feet for a while. My GP said to take ibuprofen and I invested in some insoles to help and followed some exercises the GP gave me. I’m guessing the birthday girl may be able to help? Xx
Lesley21

Many happy returns of the day darling Delly Delicious, sorry I’m a bit late xx

Janey, I have googled that plantis thingy and it’s def sounds like it, I have been roll8ng tins of beans under my feet and it does seem to help.  But I really do not want to stop walking, does it go away in time, or is it something I’ve got for ever?  Xx

Blueleyla

Happy birthday Delly hope you have a lovely day. xxx

rubycat

To the fabulous Delly, Happy Birthday. Cat Very Happyxxx

Carolyn52

happy-birthday-wishes-on-facebook-wall.jpgHappy Birthday Delly xxx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Dellywellydoda

Happy happy birthday you lovely lady xxxx

bunch of flowers.jpg

Janey2

Happy happy birthday Delly 🎉🎉🎉 hope you enjoy and your task for today is cake eating - by order of me! Lesley, you have my every sympathy, as have the dreaded plantar fasciitis too. This last bout sorted by lots of rolling on a knobbly Pilates ball and good toes naughty toes stretches and a huge reduction in steps. I’m a bit of a Sandy Shaw, so hate having to wear shoes.
A quiet day for us today and wishing you all peaceful Sundays xx
Dizzybee

Happy birthday Delly, I hope you enjoy your day.

xxx

Lesley21

Evening gorgeous Willows,

quick pop in as busy day tomorrow, so many happy returns of the day for then Delly Delicious, hope you manage to get out and do something nice.  Think we’re all the same, still feel 21 in our heads and 70 some days in our poor bodies.  Managed to clock up 9 miles today but my poor heels are now causing me a real problem, used to only cause me pain when I actually stopped walking and removed my boots, now they’re Painful when I’m walking, so annoyed as I do enjoy walking, it’s the only exercise I get and I love it, so hoping it’s not go8ng to be taken away from me.  Trying rolling tins of beans under my feet as I’m watching telly as recommended on internet.

Good luck with the job application Beth and well done with the weight loss, you are insperational.

Hope you’re all enjoying your weekends xx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Delly

We are both well again xxx

Janey2

Evening oh fluffy ones!    Beth you are a complete star and so impressed with that weightloss, good luck as well with possible new job, 2018 is going to be a good year.

Very grateful to have got through to Saturday, work is wiping me out, but I'm managing to keep anxiety at bay. A lovely moochy day of housework, getting excited about the arrival of seed  potatoes and a pot luck supper of everything I could find in the fridge - I just hope my creativity tastes good - although I should at this point add I could mainly find swede, cabbage and sprouts languishing! I even had a good hour with the paper and there was an interesting article about effects of menopause being given consideration by employers - not sure that will happen but at least it's being spoken about.

Looking forward to a lazier Sunday and back to face time with my sister.  Ann your plans sound good.  We are planning lots of camper trips this year, but saving up now for Australia in a couple of years.  I have a £2 coin unbreakable piggy bank and am feeling reassured that it's starting to feel heavy after 3 years of snaffling any £2 coin I could find.  A friend filled hers right to point no more coins would go in before she smashed hers and had about £700 in there.

Anyway, as the house is now smelling a little sulphuric, I'd better sign off and get on with my creation.  Love to all xx

Cla46

I've had a nice time shopping with the girl earlier and I've brought some new wool and I've started making a new scarf so all good xxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Clair

Hiya, I have been finishing off a cross stitch birthday card for a friend, watching indoor bowls (well theres a surprise!!) and doing my ironing so a busy little day xxx

Hope you are ok xxx

Cla46

Gosh it's very quiet on here! I hope everyone is going ok and having a relaxing weekend xxx
Cla46

🎉 congratulations Beth 🎉 On your weight loss and fab news about the job I'll keep my fingers crossed 🤞🏻 xxxxxx
Cla46

Evening fluffies 😘
Helena hope you and Colin are feeling a lot better now xxxx
Oh Delly happy birthday 🎉 for Sunday xxxxx.
Fee never ever feel bad about off loading that's what we're all here for 😘 These wonderful ladies have helped and supported me so much xxx It might be worth getting the bc nurse to check you over in case you have a bit of lymphedema, I struggled on with pain for ages before getting diagnosed and the massages are easy and really do give me a lot of relief xxx
Work is going well with the new teacher do far and we got an outstanding from Ofsted 😁So very proud and pleased . I've got a hectic but very happy weekend ahead shopping with the daughter tomorrow, off to Penarth to see the grandson on Sunday and seeing some very good friends on Monday 😊 I'm off for a long soak in the tub so catch up later tons of love and hugs to you ALL xxxxx
delly

Evening fluffilisciouslies !

Hey Fee - Glad you took up the nudge and good to see you dipping in and posting more often on here. As you've already found, we will try to help in whatever way poss - patch up your big pants when they develop holes!!! Sometimes people can feel a bit awkward "breaking" into a long standing thread, but I hope you now don't. Yeh, do have a good vent, it does do you good, whatever stage you or we're at. Nobody's gonna judge you. I lost both my boobs, didn't need rads or chemo, so I'm a bit ignorant there. Doesn't stop me being compassionate or sympathetic to any of you that have tho', and from educating myself to. Hope you get some answers to your head lumps at the docs today, and counselling.

BethyBoo - Yey on the booby news, lymphoedema AND weightloss.Sooo glad you've healed well. ooOOoo, good luck with the job application then.   

Thanks Janey. I'll have a serious think on what it actually is I'm wanting to ask!?? Glad you're doing better. Did you find out what's causing your vertigo?

Hope your heels settle down Lush. I was looking at a load of crocus bulbs coming up in the park today too, and I too am always oh so glad to see the days gradually lenghthening. Hope your friend's doing okay with her "outing".

Ann - Glad you haven't disappointed. Thailand's somewhere I'd like to go. Would imagine Feb's a good time to. What are you meaning about the Royhingya people? You'll have to forgive and excuse my ignorance - I don't watch the news very often.

Helena - Are you and Colins' tums fully recovered now? Was having a look at Belle's Kofkas, made to your recipe, on the "Need a kick up the bum" thread. Look Yummeeeee

It's my birthday on Sunday. 59!!! - bloomin 'eck,where's the last 20 yrs gone. Feel like 16 in my head, going on 70 in my body some days, think I still look 36 till I look in the mirror!, so I try not to look in it too often!!! Going to look at a gallery at Birkenhead with a friend, for a short walk by the sea (feet and weather permitting) on the West Wirral coast and lunch at a favourite restaurant that has a beautiful view, overlooking the Dee estuary to Wales, Flintshire, with a distant glimpse of Snowden in the background. Hope the weather's good.

Nitey, nitey. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

ladybowler
Community Champion

Evening all

Just a quick dip in tonight, been reading all your posts and sending you all hugs

xxxxx

ann-m
Community Champion

Good evening lovely fluffies,
Fab news about your appointment today Beth & that you’re healing well.
Janey, well it’s good to hear the shortened week is working better for you.
I’m also glad the days are getting longer, Lesley & even better when not driving home in the dark!
Yes Delly, you are right, we have our hols to foreign climes in the new year & will be going to Myanmar & Thailand in Feb. Sadly though, it’s bad about the Royhingya people, so we’re planning to do a charity donation.
Anyway, I had to chase up my 2nd mammo follow up today & got an appointment for next week, otherwise it would have been in Feb, which wouldn’t be much good as have my follow up with the surgeon in March.
Love to everybody 💖
ann xxx
Beth123

Evening fluffies

how is everyone?

all been happening at this end. I’ve had the stitches out and the nurse said it looked like it had healed well. Still have a dressing on until tomorrow so I’ll be able to have a look at it after a shower in the morning. Not bothered at all at yet another scar but I want to see what it looks like!

had lymphedema clinic today and everything was good. All the measurements taken to day show my arm has now stayed within normal ranges for 6 months so the daily massages are working. They’ve discharged me from their care now and don’t need to see me again, but I must continue with the daily routine that I have developed. It feels like another milestone has been achieved and I was so happy driving home. Such a relief. All I need now is the results to be good from this lump and I will be well and truly on my way. 

Weight loss going well and lost 6lb this week. I’ve walked and walked and walked and I think that has given me the boost I needed to get rid of the Christmas gain. 3st, 4.5 now. Happy days. 

Ive also applied for a job! No pressure to get it so we shall see what happens! Admin work in a local solicitors office. Lovely environment so fingers crossed. 

Hoep everyone is ok, sending hugs to yOu all xxx

Lesley21

Evening Willows,

like Janey, sorry for absence,life is just so busy at the moment, so many things in the diary, so nice, some not so nice.

Just read Fee’s posts,  Fee, I finished rads over 18 months ago, my boob was tender and I got twinges/stabbing pains daily for almost a year, I still get them occasionally now though not as often.  I only have been able to wear my “normal” underwired bras the last couple of weeks, and then only for a few hours so it does take a long time for some of us.  The anxiety never goes away and posting on here reassures you as you realise that you’re not alone, we all feel the same, some days it overwhelms you, others you’re fine.  Do look into counselling, it helps.

Think I need to follow Beths lead and join a fat club, Ive gone from trying to put on weight to gaining too much, everything is too tight and uncomfirtable and looks awful.  Think I just need to get moving more but now developed a problem with painful heels after walking, I’m ok while I’m walking but as soon as i get back and take my boots off I’m hobbling around in pain for a couple of hours, this ageing lark isn’t fun.

The evenings are getting lighter, my snowdrops are in bud and walking on Saturday I even came across some daffs actually in bloom in a sheltered spot in in the park, feeling Spring is getting nearer xx

Janey2

Hello fluffy ones. Sorry for being a slacker on here, but thinking of you all lots.   Doing okay with work and shortened week, but it is taking all my energy.  Delly, it's fine to PM anytime, I'm not being very good on here but promise to answer.  Fee, I think it was about 6 months post op I suddenly started to have some pain and was reassured on here and by BCN it was nerves repairing, as my body healed.  I was horribly worried but the pain has now gone, other than the very odd twinge.  I'm about 18 months on now.  

So glad you are feeling better Helena and Lesley hope you're okay out there in the virtual ether.  Not going to name check all of you, as I get myself in a tizz, but sending love and hugs xx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Fee

I still occasionally get twinges and I finished rads 12 months ago, so it is still quite early days for you.  It might be worth giving what ann says a try in gently massaging the area, also you could give your bcn a call and see if there is anything she could suggest that might help.  The other thing to bear in mind is that you need to get used to the way your breast feels now so that if there is anything unusual you can get it checked out with your bcn.  I know its scary and we canall relate to that fear, but it is worth getting to know your breat post rads anyway.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow at the docs, the lumps sound really annoying and for peace of mind it is always worth just getting things checked out.

I and the other ladies are always here for you whenever you need us

xxx

Fee70

Good morning fluffies xx

Helena

My last rad was July 31st, they did say the effects can last a long time but I don’t think I realised I’d still be as uncomfortable months later .. some nights I wake up if I turn into that side, sore ribs and breast there is nothing to see as such it’s just tender. I am seeing gp tomorrow to ask about getting some counselling but I’ve been told that one of the cancer units do talking therapy so I might pop over and ask about it. I’m currently obsessing over my “lumpy head” I’ve got little lumps and bumps on my head but my scalp feels tingly and feels almost like I’m wearing a cap I know it’s irrational but I’m being obsessed by everything that doesn’t feel normal .. I hope this passes or I’ll end up going round the twist 😬 thank you as always Helena for your positivity it always seems to rub off on me xx

Ann

Thank you Ann I will try that, I’m so reluctant to massage or anything as I’m so scared it aggravates it or I think I have a fear that I may feel something else another lump or bump. I do think I need to get myself sorted as feeling like this all the time is really dragging me down.

Fee
Xxx
ann-m
Community Champion

Do hope you both feel better soon, Helena x

Fee, what Helena said 🙂, also I have read that gentle massage of the breast can help, a circular motion I believe. I did do this on the affected boob & all was ok.

Love to you all
ann xxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Clair

Oh bless you, we are much better tonight and have had dinner so everything seems ok again, I am wondering if it was the pie that we had on Monday night as that was the only thing we had the same on that night.

I think a good nights sleep tonight will be a big help xxxx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Fee

Hey never worry about ranting on here thats we we are all about, we know exactly what you are going through and how you are feeling.

How long has it been since you finished rads now?

The fear of every ache and pain being something more than just that does get better with time mate.  I think it is a good idea to get some counselling, I found it very therapeutic because I was talking to someone who didnt know me and who I was not going to upset by being honest about how I was feeling, so go for it.

Those big pants come in useful some days dont they.  Please do not feel guilty at all you have no need to,

Just come on here whenever you need to and we will always be here for you

Sending you loads of hugs

Helena xxx

Fee70

Hi Helena,

I’m ok thank you, I think I’m going to try and get myself some counselling as I feel like I’m struggling everyday at the moment. I’m paranoid and overthink every pain, lump or bump. I’m still sore which doesn’t help, I don’t know how long the pain stays after lumpectomy and radiotherapy but it’s still uncomfortable to sleep, wear a bra or worse not to wear a bra, I’ve taken to wearing little bra tops which are more comfortable but if I go a day without it my breast becomes hard and painful again. I guess I’m just a bit fed up and very paranoid. I am ok though I get on with my daily routine with the kids etc but I feel like a big fake some days keeping the big girl pants on and pretending I’m fine. Och I should be very very grateful to be here moaning at all I know that too .. I feel guilty about complaining about it. I guess I might just need someone to vent to that can help me put things in perspective .. don’t know.

Sorry that’s s big of a rant 🤐
Fee
Xxx
Cla46

I was getting a bit worried about you Helena as you hadn't been about I'm glad your ok just take it easy and I hope you and Colin are feelingly much better soon xxxxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Fee

oh thank you, just a bit tired because of course not slept much in the two nights.

How are you doing xxxx

Fee70

Aww Helena glad you are both feeling a bit better, there are so many bugs going around.

Fee
Xxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Evening fluffies

Sorry I have been absent for a day or so, but not sure if it was a bug or something we ate but both of us have been a bit "off" if you know what I mean since Monday.  Feeling much better today but it has taken it out of me a bit so rather tired.

Hope everyone is well

Helena xxxx

Dizzybee

Delly, the beach walks depend on how energetic we feel, and the weather. Most of the coast path is very steep and muddy, so you have to be equipped and enthusiastic if you're going to tackle it.

The other day was sunny but a biting wind, so we went to Tyneham, which is a ruined village which was requisitioned by the army in the last war, and never given back. You can still go into the school and see all the children's work. From there, there are some lovely walks, we only went to the beach at Warbarrow, along quite a sheltered path, and not very far. The longer walks are very steep and muddy. We have to keep Daisy on a lead because the army use the land for tank shelling, so you have to keep between the posts in case of stray shells. Though once there was a herd of cows on the path, we had to choose between going straight through the middle of them or risking the shells round the outside. And to be honest, the shells seemed vanishingly unlikely so we went round. I've never heard of the cows getting blown up...

We don't often walk at Studland,  it's flat but I hate trudging through sand, we're much more likely to be walking along the cliffs than actually down on a beach. The beach is for watching Daisy swim in summer, most often at Lulworth Cove.

The sun has suddenly come out here after a very grey start, so talking of walks, I'd better get my boots and go...

delly

Rubes - I was so hoping your absence was for good reasons and not bad, so I'm glad to find it was good ones. Missed you, catwoman. So your happy for your royalties to be paid in the alcoholic liquid kind? Good, that's official then. Did you have a lovely Xmas and New Year? as you didn't say much about it, except that it was very busy. Is your ironing cat available to hire for other household chores to order? 

Zoe - Was very glad to hear you sounding and feeling more up. Hope you still are.

Dizzy and Clair - Was thinking about you both last night, whilst watching Julia Bradbury's favourite walk - Studland to Old Harry rocks. One of my favourites too, except to Swanage and then bus back to the Sanbanks ferry. Clair, am hoping you're feeling recharged at work from your break. What's your little garden project then? How are you both now physically, boob and lymphoedema wise? Dizzy, I could do to swop appetites. I'm the opposite of a comfort eater. Which beach do you tend to go to for a walk?

Hi Ann - Have you got your next holiday lined up yet? Don't disappoint me.

Helena - Crikey bobs to the cooking marathon! Smells wonderful. Don't think I didn't notice the venison! I let you off as it's not Xmas!

Hi to everyone else bobbing in.

Better go - sleeps up the shoot again.

Loadsa love to you all, Dellypoos xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

delly

Helloooo Gorgeously Lurrrrvely Fluffy Poppits

Apols for my absence - down to mental battles again.Smiley SadSmiley Frustrated

So many Panettone girls!!! - Wo' yer like! What would you be eating or tempted by before Panettone? That's the question??

Firstly FEE and Corrina - How lovely to see you both again. Thank you for your wishes. A very Happy New Year to you too. Please do pop on more often - I get bored with this lot on here Smiley Wink (only teasing girls. Not ever Never! Honest!), but you're always so welcome.

BethyBoo - So what was(?) your motivation to lose weight? You haven't said. But if you could let me know, we could start bottling it - add it to the Not-So-Fast Ruby Liquer Gin bizz. Brill you've lost the 3 lbs the Christmas pud, mince pies and other sweetmeats plus the extra strong Slow (spelling intended!) gin put on over the Xmas period. Note - I've not mentioned the turkey dinner! that's pretty harmless. Hope your boob's doing well, is it?

Janey - Shades of lovely memories of, but a cold - Chimchiminee Chimchiminee, Chim Chim Cheree then. Awwww to your emotional reunion with your Sisses and separation again until? Sounds like you had a great time. You over your nasty cold/flu bug now and do you know what's been causing your vertigo? An inner ear infection, Meniere's or something other? Do ya think I could have a chat with you by pm, Janey, and also please ask some advice from your mental health friend - would that be okay? 

LushyLesley - I can sooo relate to your friends late but much needed "epiphany" and "coming out". Sounds sooo similar to my own experiences. I'd previously "outed" myself as being "Bi" (half way, but realised I was still kidding myself!!!) to a chosen few at 30 but not as gay until 37, which included my Mum (who'd had her suspicions). Then not openly or freely until I had to give up my practice at 45!! Had always kept it quiet from my patients for fear of jeapordising my business. It's not easy. Also, bear in mind - we're a minority, therefore the chances of meeting the "right" woman are slimmer/fewer. Plus, we more "feminine" gay women, don't wear the stereo-typical badge or uniform (no offence to any other gay women), so aren't so obvious to attract the attention of other gay women. I still get chatted up by men, which is still always very flattering, but not the required or desired sex!! But I do agree with everyone else - I don't see the harm or need to keep it secret from your hubby (are they ever likely to meet anyway?). Just don't let her know until she's more comfortable with her new skin, so to speak. I'm wishing I was 10-15 yrs younger, I'd give you my number to give to her! Could possibly have been a first Fluffies romance! Wedding with fluffy hats, followed later by cat babies!  oooOOooo 

Gonna break off and break up a long text xxxxxxxx

Dizzybee

Janey

Panettone is my worst sin over Christmas, it's a good job they don't sell it the rest of the year. And I like mine with lots of butter, which is even worse. But I've  been through the cupboards and got rid of anything tempting, except the chocolates which will keep till Easter when the house will be full again. I keep putting off booking those blood tests till I've undone some of the damage I've done over the last few weeks.

Janey2

Happy new year Fee! Helena, please can you consider a new career - food by post?! I'm still swoony (OH still feeling impressed with what he thinks is his influence!) but enjoying my Monday off, even though I'm cold because chimney sweep is laden with crows nest and in and out of the front door - actually, isn't that supposed to be lucky?! Beth, please start up your own weight loss motivation business!! I am eyeing up a panettone right now! Much love oh fluffy ones xx

image.jpeg

Cla46

Happy new year to you too Fee xx
Dizzybee

Hi Fee, thanks for your good wishes, and the same to you. Hope you're  doing well with your treatment and have found some good company for this journey.

Fee70

Hi everyone just wanted to stop in and say I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new year. Xx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Ruby

And it will do an infinitely better job of it than I do.

Ho very dare there be people in your pool, get the cat to see them off 🙂

I must arrange to go on one this year, there were a couple last year but the days did not fit in with my diary.

xxx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Beth

Might even be able to do delivery if I can sort out a little freezer in my car so that they dont defrost before I get to you 🙂 🙂

Its a lot of hard work initially but it does pay off when I can take a container of it out of the freezer and just reheat it in the evening, plus it always tastes soooo much better than on the day it is cooked.  ALso I know exactly what has gone in it.  The big treat is that we get two giant yorkshire puddings and the beef casserole goes inside them, lovely.

Mind you I could have done with two slow cookers today, we thought we still had our old one but then remembered we gave it to my brother last year when he moved into his flat.

Huggles and cwtches right back at you xxxx