1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Lesley21

Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Thanks Janry, I’ll look that exercise up.  Rolling with baked bean cans (other foods available) before bed certainly seems to help the morning pain.

Still waiting for Delly to pop in with with a frilly knickers narrative xx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Hiya fluffies

I am with Clair def M&S knickers and not the litle ones, I like to feel comfortable.

Well the weather today has been lovely in Brummieland, but rather cold and it was a pain having to deice my car this morning, but give me a lovely bright pink sky with the birds singing any day and I am happy.  Just noticed the daffs are poking their heads up through the soil ooohhhh Spring is just around the corner.

I was distraught last night, came home from work and there was no bowls to watch as it all finished on Sunday πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚  Only 12 weeks now until the outdoor season starts, boy are you going to get bored hearing this, but at least I have stopped talking about my new mattress, Charys πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Have a lovely relaxing evening everyone

Helena xxx

Fee70

Love the photo Ruby πŸ˜‚ I sympathise with the too small pants, I’m exactly the same moved up 2 sizes! 😜

fee
Xxx
rubycat

Just put my frillies out on the line to dry. Seriously, I actually had to get myself a bigger size from M&S (yes with lace and stretchy) as have put on so much weight!  Arrgh. Wondered why I kept feeling uncomfortable & eventually worked it out - MY PANTS WERE TOO TIGHT!

Went into garden recently and managed to get some stuff cut down & tidied up, but so cold that had to come back in. I'm defo a fair weather gardener.  But brill to see so many of my daffs that I planted last year getting ready to bloom.  Have got one lonely crocus showing a yellow top, but nothing else brave enough. Kudos to all you real gardeners out there.

Sorry to have been MiA but have had loads of war research to do as Cathedral doing some commemorative talks in this centenary year.  I love doing the actual research, but have now got to organise it into a talk - which reminds me too much of actual hard work and essay writing. 

I shall be watching you all from the sidelines, but will return. 

Love and big hugs to you all.Cat Tonguexxx

Image result for vintage old lady frilly knickers
Charys
Community Champion

Blimey! You are right Janey, I definitely found a trigger word there.....it was like a whistle. Smiley LOL

Janey2

Well, one mention of frilly knickers Charys and here we all come ... mind you, I'm definitely in your camp Clair!  So glad hubby on the mend and you were out and about today.

I've had a great day off.  Coffee with a friend, lunch with another (and her gorgeous 4 week old granddaughter) and FINALLY about an hour in the garden with no rain.  I found hidden snowdrops I thought had failed and didn't cut too much back, as wildlife needing the shelter a little longer.  Our magnolia is looking seriously promising, with loads of buds.

Lesley, I used a pilates ball for my feet.  The PF has gone, but I am finding my joints are aching now towards the end of the day.  Mum sent it to me and did seem to help - and gave a reflexology bonus.  I also searched youtube for answers and one of the most popular links had some man (berg I think) saying to stretch the foot the other way, as if you are pulling them into a ballet pointe.  I'm not a medic, so check first, but that was what seemed to start the mending for me.

Beth how are you doing?  Any news on the job front?  

Hugs to all xx

Fee70

Evening ladies xxx

Did someone mention frilly knickers ? Lol ahh how I used to love them but I’m afraid I much prefer my granny pants nowadays .. and on an off day it’s the β€œbig girl” pants that get pulled out the drawer πŸ˜‚

I hope everyone is well

Fee
Xxxxx
Cla46

Blueleyla I'm also an M&S girl and had a bargain in the sale 6 pairs of plain black knickers for a fiver 😁 suitable for all occasions πŸ˜‚ Xx
Blueleyla

I’m an M and S β€˜girl’ myself, not frilly ones but did treat myself to some tasteful ones with lace

Charys
Community Champion

Hey Clare and Lesley,

You know Lesley 'filly knickers' only came into my head because of you, seriously lol Yeah, they can be scratchy can't they, unless you spend a fortune on non polyester cheap jobbies.

I love farm shops Clair, you always see so many nice products that you don't find anywhere else !

Cla46

Evening ladies
We finally managed to get out for a bit today as hubby is feeling a bit better. We had a walk around Shaftsbury and then brought some nice stuff for tea in a farm shop.
So I'm stuffed with honey /pork sausages ,new potatoes and the scones with jam and cream πŸ˜‰
No frilly knickers for me !! not for a long time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Good old comfy ones now a days.
Xxx
Lesley I can't believe I got a head massager and a chiropractor mixed up I'm blaming the tablets 😁 Xxx
Back to work tomorrow πŸ™ That's if I manage to roll out of bed !!
Love and hugs to you all and would love to hear what you've all been up to this weekend newbies and oldies 😘 Xxxx
Lesley21

Hello Charys, I’ll talk frilly knickers with you.  Yes, it’s been very quiet on here today, hopefully because everyone is busy making the most of the lovely sunshine this afternoon, well, it was sunny here after rain first thing, and now raining again.

Ive had a completely idle day slobbing on the sofa knitting and catching on on stuff I’ve got on Sky+ Making the most of it as the rest of the week is pretty full on.

Having said I’ll talk frilly knickers I can’t think of anything to say about them except they’re scratchy.  Need Delly to get this conversation going....

Charys
Community Champion

New thread comers welcome.......

WHAT...I'm the first on here today ? How is this possible ?

ADVERT, ADVERT, ADVERT...if you fancy a bit of chat, a light hearted few minutes and even a moan about something not relevant to any other specific threads...then this is the place for you. Come along, introduce yourself, all newcomers very welcome. The title means nothing really, because this thead is about everything from gardening to frilly knickers. 

Lesley21

Happy Sunday all,

Been trying to catch up on you all but so many posts.  Glad OH daughter is ok Janey, and glad you’re PF has gone, gives me hope.  Delly, no, I haven’t changed anything.  Heels just started aching after a long walk a few months ago, gradually got worse, started hurting in the morning on getting up, easing after a while, now hurt when I walk.  I’m doing the rolling with tins exercises which seems to help a bit.  Tried to find some of those tumble dryer balls Beth recommended but can’t find them anywhere.

Claire, hope hubby is on the mend.  Haven’t  been seeing a head massager?  Seeing chiropractor.  Nurse at BC meeting did say that they had a new cranial acupuncturist starting and she would see if I could have a few sessions, unfortunately nothing came of it, pity as headaches are now reaching new heights, waking in the night with the most horrendous pains in my head as well as normal headaches.  Thinking once the flu crisis is over I’m going to see my gp and insist more investigation but think if I go now while they’re under so much pressure I’ll get short shrift so I’ll hang on.

Well done to all you gardeners, much too wet and muddy to even think about it.  Having said that, my snowdrops have finally flowered, daffs in bud and tulips poking through So I am enjoying looking out the window at the garden and feeling Spring isnt that long away.

Going to make Us some brunch now.  Himself’s back is much improved though he’s still making moaning noises when he tries to lift/carry stuff or stays on his feet too long.  This damp weather doesent  help, think we could all do with some sun xx

ladybowler
Community Champion

CHarys

I must now I know what to look for in a plant, I do try to get ones that attract the butterflies and bees. 

I am thinking about getting a pack of those seeds that you rack into the soil and there is a mixture of flowers, which I think are wildflowers to see what happens.  I have this patch of soil where I throw all the used potting compost, it seems to be very fertile as the tulips that are in there, goodness know how they got there as I know I did not plant them, do a very good impression of triffids every year when they come up

H xxx

Charys
Community Champion

Wellllll, I've not gone out yet.....he's out there digging away and won't know that I'm fannying around inside. To be fair I do all the heavy garden work usually, well, actually all the gardening period. We are making an area of our garden into a wildlife flower area, to attract butties and moths....so it has to be done now really to get a few decent frosts on the topsoil and then it won't be long to seed sowing. Bogginess will have to be dealt with.

ladybowler
Community Champion

Charys

He he, oh you are so bad but love your style πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚  Gosh our garden is far too boggy to even comtemplate that at this time in the year. I am happy to report that my plants in the area I created last year have survived the mountain of snow they have had on them, I did wonder if they would have been destroyed by it there was so much and it was the first year they were in.

Happy turf lifting  xxx

Charys
Community Champion

Wishing you a HAPPY SUNDAY everyone....I'm off out to lift some turf....well direct DH doing it anyway LOL (well you know how that arm,chest thing can play up at times tee hee)

ladybowler
Community Champion

Delly

It is more the size and intricacy of it, lots of different colours and then once it is done you have to go over the whole thing with black back stitching to make it all stand out,  I suppose as well that I am thinking that I will not have as much time soon once the bowls season kicks in so making the most of it. 

Wish I was able to get in the garden.  It is beautiful here today but unfortunately it is far too wet, we have a very long lawn which slopes and seems to hold the wet really well!! so it will probably not be until March that I will be able to really get out there.  Although I am thinking about just taking a walk down the patch to see if the bulbs I put in last year are sprouting, thats as long as the squirrels didnt get them first!!

xxx

delly

Hi again

Helena - Really, another month or two? Is it a fair size then, or just that time consuming to do, or is it more a question of what time you've have to be consumed?!! Work that one out. Nice to see the nights lengthening. You hoping to get your green thumbs out to do some gardening done this w/end?

Clairee - Yeh, it's been grumbling a while for you. Didn't you have a gynae check not so long ago? Was it just a physical exam? No, nothing on. I'm just not doing anything at the mo', 'cept type away on the Forum, that is. Thanks goodness I have it and the like of yourselves and others, whilst I'm like this. 

Oooooh 'Eck, Jaws has just come on and someones been gobbled up already and it's only 5 minutes in. Better turn it over, or I'll be having nightmares that I'm swimming around biting peoples arms and legs off!! I do enough of that already. Need a few heads for a change!! Ahahahaaa - chomp!!

Juicy - Oh, am sorry about your stepdaughter, but glad she's okay. What?!! No tie?!!! or pipe? What a tease you are. But what a lovely "real" pressie, and you'll be looking at it too, of course. Or does he have a man cave, that no-one else is allowed into without the correct password, or secret signal of the day. You must have felt exhausted yesterday, after all that emotional release and then having to go to work afterwards? Good that they're keeping a good continued eye on you. Is the wooziness that you've mentioned, part of the side effects then? And/or the vertigo?

Well, off to bobies to dream about bloody arms and legs.

Nitey nitey girls. Love to all of you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Janey2

Hello flowers and happy Saturday evening! Clair, we are just about to choose something to watch with our cuppa (we know how to live!). OH has been with his daughter in A&E - she bumped her head and is fine but a very long wait!
Delly I bought him socks and slippers - watched him try to be enthused, then gave him his proper present of a print of Westbay map! Oncology was okay but for some reason I blubbed throughout! Nothing on offer for side effects and was told stopping tablets would be against medical advice due to history and Oncotype results meaning higher risk. Anyway, it would appear I will continue to see Oncologist once a year and surgeon once a year for a while. A good service so can’t complain but did feel a bit daft for all the crying! Lesley one bit of good news, my plantar fasciitis has gone!!!
Love to all of you xxx
Cla46

Thank Darling Delly,
I've been silently suffering for quite a while and thought it was time to get checked out as you never know what the tamoxifen might be doing to my insides πŸ™ and it's becoming very painful now . Apart from the tummy I'm feeling ok and running around after hubby as he's still struggling and it's nice to be able to look after him for a change πŸ˜‰ .
Are you doing anything nice this weekend ? We've spent most of the day watching movies my daughters choice was an old Sherlock Holmes film which was really good
Sending you big hugs and lots of love Clair xxxxxx
delly

Yeh, I'm just okay thanks H. You enjoy your layzeee meal (nearly said male!!) xxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Delly

Hello πŸ™‚

Yes it is one of the kits I had for Xmas - when it is completed it will show Patesserie frontage, really amazing how it is coming to life now, I cant wait to complete it but think it will be a month or two yet.  I have done nothing other than make a card for a friends birthday and watch bowls on the TV.

Colin is fine but will be much better when the weather gets better and can sit out in the garden I am sure.  No tonights dinner is a Sainsbury ready meal, being really lazy

Hope you are well  xxx

delly

Afternoon Fffllluffs - sorry, got my mouth full of cauli and broccoli. Shhhh - don't tell Dizzy I'm that critter that's been munching on her veges. Mmmmmm munch munch, gulp. That's better, can talk now.

Clairee - Umph, sorry, I spoke too soon didn't I. You're not feeling better, but worse now with your tum. Well I hope you and hubby are feeling better than you were on Thursday, and even better after a restful, cossetting weekend. Hope you get some answers at your scan. That's great news on the Lymphoedema though. At least that's something positive and in the right direction for you.

DizzyDarlin - Dead disappointed on the piccie front. Not sorry 'bout the veges tho'. Tastiest cruciferouses I've ever eaten raw. Might try the shed next time. On second thoughts, think Butternut Squash shell might break my teeth. So that leaves the sprouts and leeks. Your phased daffy garden sounds lovely already. 

LadyHelena - Hope you're sat relaxing and winding down in your tower. I've forgotten what your current cross stitch masterpiece is, sorry? Is it your Xmas pressie one? Last time I asked, you were sorting out all the different colours. My memory's dreadful these days. Hope Colin's okay. Are you eating "out of the freezer" goodies this weekend, or cooking up another cordon blue delight?

JuicyJaney - So glad you got your walk in Thursday. You still haven't told me what you bought his Lordship? Can't be that rude can it? Why was Pulborough closed? Another of my favourite areas, is around Lynton and Lynmouth for walks. Especially from Valley of the Rocks to Lee Bay, Woody Bay, onto Heddons Mouth and up to the Hunters Lodge for eats and drinks, and a taxi back. Heaven. There's a beautiful campsite I'd recommend at Lynton, that we parked Nelly the campervan up at, even though we didn't usually use sites. You might already know it. So how did your onco appointment go, lovey??

Lesley - Is there anything you've changed footwear wise, before this pain started ?? Such as any new shoes, boots slippers? Hope you're having some pain free head days and hubbys back's getting better.

Hope everyone else is okeycokey? Lots of love, Doolally xxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Dizzybee

Janey, I hope your oncology appointment went well, these things are so stressful sometimes.

Helena, I hope you've had a lazy day in front of the bowls.

I have quite a few daffodils out so the garden is starting to look spring-like. I found a very early variety which flowers December- January, and mixed them in with the ordinary ones. So hopefully we should have daffodils from now till April or May when the tulips start.

The allotment is looking very bedraggled, my leeks are okay and the brussels, but the cauliflower and broccoli have been mostly eaten by some critters, maybe mice? But we still have loads of onions and butternut squashes in the shed, its quite nice to still be eating the fruits of our labours when we're planning for the new season. And the freezer is still full of fruit and ratatouille, it should last till the new lot start.

Cla46

Evening lovelies
Happy birthday to the OH Janey I'm glad the weather was nice for you how did your appointment go today? We've got 1 tiny iris popping up in the garden I can't wait for spring Xxx xx
Ann that's a lovely pic I love the seaside. Xxx
I'm so sorry to hear you've had a stressful week Helena and I'm glad you just chilled out big hug for you xxx
Hello Delly 😘 Xx
Lesley are you still seeing the head massage lady ( my minds gone blank on who she is ) I hope your hubby is feeling a bit better today xxxx
Paul had a better night and I told him stay in bed all day today while I went to work but he decided he felt better and walked round the shop nearly passing out when he got home !! You can't tell him .. anyway he'll be doing nothing this weekend I'll make sure of it .
Lymphedema clinic went really well the nurse was really pleased that everything is settled and I don't have to go back for 3 months. I feel like I'm constantly seeing someone for something I just want to check the tamoxifen isn't doing to much damage it feels just like when I had the cyst so we'll have to wait and see. I'm now having a glass of vino and an early night
Love and hugs to you All & have a restful weekend xxxxx
Janey2

Hello flowers πŸ’Clair and Lesley I hope your homes are soon bug free and sending positive vibes for you Clair and more checks. Ann I love the picture. We had a lovely day yesterday and I took many bracing beach pics. Delly, sadly our favourite beach Putsborough was closed, so we went a little further along and were some of the very brave few walking at Woolacombe. Helena you would have been proud of my bowling skills at skittles!
I’m now sat in the waiting room for my oncology review. I’ve made a list of questions, but assuming there’ll be no magic cure for side effects! Back to work after and hoping for a nice quiet end to the week. Hoping even more to get in the garden. Snowdrops and irises are making an appearance, so a boost to the system. Beth you’ve finally inspired me and joining fat club with a couple of friends next week - something has to give, as my jeans won’t!! Love to all of you xxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Clair

Oh mate sorry to hear that both of you are poorly and sending you loads of hugs.  Is Paul being sensible ands staying at home this one that is going round is a bit nasty isnt it?

Helena xxx

ladybowler
Community Champion

Dizzy

I am ok πŸ™‚  It has been a very busy and rather stressful week at work, which I am very glad to say is over πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚  Well until Monday anyway, no honestly just one of those weeks but onwards and upwards.

Am having a relaxing day today watching the bowls on tv as it is coming up to all the finals now so I will not be doing much else over the weekend other than my cross stitch which is developing by the day.

When is Mike back home?

We are promised a nice sunny day today but it is looking a bit overcast at the moment but fingers crossed.  Hope the weather is better for you today and you manage to get Daisy out for a walk.

Helena xxx

Dizzybee

Clair, hugs to you, that's definitely a stressful day. I hope Paul is better soon. And I hope you don't have to wait too long for your scan so you get some answers.

Helena, you're very quiet., hope everything is okay?

Janey, I hope you and your OH had a lovely day.

Sorry Ann, I've failed on the photo front, changing the picture size didn't change the file size, and nothing will stop the pictures from being upside down no matter what I do.

Cla46

Hello lovelies
What a day!! hubby has now got a nasty chest infection and is on antibiotics and steroids he's quite poorly so it's all a bit stressful.
I've still been suffering with tummy pain and went to the drs today as well and I'm being referred back to gyne for another scan and having a blood test next week it's been all go. Lymphedema clinic tomorrow then a inset day at work I can't wait for the weekend
Love and hugs to you all xxx
delly

Hi Girlies
I really enjoyed a Bill Bryson. What was his well known first, was it Notes from a Small Island. He was touring around Britain - nice and giggly to send you off to sleep in a good mood. Can't wait for your piccie to get posted.
Ann - I really think you ought to do something with it. Beautiful. Had you taken some courses?

Janey - Hope you've had a great day

Clair - Glad you're feeling a lot better

Hope everyone else is okay xxxxxx

Lesley21

Hello lovelies,

Sorry for absence, have been dipping in having a peep but head been particularly bad last few days so not posted,  plus Himself has been laid up in bed with a  bad back, he’s ok as long as he keeps off his feet, can just about manage to get to the bathroom for his abulsions and back again.

Delly, feet are the same.  If I do the β€œrolling” exercises before I go to bed they’re not so painful when I get up in the morning, but if I walk any distance I’m in a lot of pain once I stop and take my boots off, funny thing is, I’m not too bad while I’m actually  walking.  My walking friend keeps saying, β€œrun Forest, run”  makes us laugh anyway.

Himself needs feeding and watering so catch up with you all later xx

ann-m
Community Champion

Aw, thanks Delly 😊Yes, I do enjoy photography & the pic is of Sandwich Bay, just a bit up the coast from where β€˜Liar’ was filmed, which was on tv last year.

Dizzy, when posting pics, have you changed the β€˜size’ in the drop down box? I tend to select β€˜medium’. If it’s orientated the right way beforehand, it should post the right way up. Depending on what device your posting from, there should be a rotate function in your photos programme somewhere - usually in β€˜edit.’

have a lovely evening everyone

ann xxx

Dizzybee

Delly

No, we only meet once a month, which is enough for me or I'd never get to read the books I want. We choose from a list the library service gives us, but its slightly potluck what you end up with. This month is Bill Bryson's autobiography, The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid, which is often quite funny.

I seem to have inherited running the group, so I mainly try to read the book whatever I think of it. But we have a rule that its fine to be too busy, or to hate it and never finish it, life is too short to waste on dreary books. 

delly

Aahhhh, I thought it might be Macular Degeneration but didn't know what the A stood for. What's the book you're reading and does your club meet once a week? I'm a techno-igno afraid xxx
Dizzybee

AMD is age-related macular degeneration,  he's a bit miffed about it because he was only 61 when it was diagnosed.

We're going to Lanzarote, my mother chose because it's probably her last holiday abroad. I'm not expecting to be bowled over by it as I hated Gran Canaria, also her choice a couple of years ago. But if it's sunny and warmish, it should be okay, it will be nice going together.

Here's my contribution to the photo wall.

Oops, no it isn't. Either my photos exceed the file size or they come out upside down, despite being the right way up when I click on them. Do any of you techies know the solution?

delly

Oooooo Dizz, that'll do you a power of good. Nothing wrong with the Canaries - it's the Parrots that aren't right! πŸ™‚ Oh stop guffawing you lot. Give me bonus points for trying. Which one are you going to? BTW, I don't know what AMD means.
Gosh I can't get over your pic Ann. I'd rather like it on my wall, poster size and framed, to hang on the wall facing my bed, to wake up to in the morning. I just love the sea, but it's the colour of the sky, the added interest of the pebbles and the rivulets of water. Plus the waves look almost like frills. The whole pic is so well composed, sky to sea to sand. You can tell I'm impressed can't you. 5 stars from me deffo. What beach was it Ann? xxxxxx
Dizzybee

Delly, I'm getting there, definitely had a wobbly patch for a while. I think Janey was right when she said general anaesthetics can throw you off balance for a bit. And I'm definitely not a winter person,  cue all my whingeing about rain and mud.

But we're off on holiday in a couple of weeks so I hope we get some sunny weather. It's only the Canaries, so nothing stunning, but my sister and I (plus husbands) are taking my mother, she's even more of a SAD person than me.

Dizzybee

Ann, that photo cheered me up so much last night, it seems like we've had terrible weather for weeks and everywhere has disappeared under a sea of mud.

But blue skies and breezy this morning, so Daisy and I are off on an expedition soon.

delly

Found her. L'il rascal was giving a pictorial kick up the backside to a hubby on the Need a hug or Kick up the Backside thread xxx

delly

It was a gorgeous Good Morning here Fluffs,

Bit overcast now.

"Happy Birthday" to Janeys hubby. Hope it stays a better day in the South for you and you get that lovely beach walk in. I'm still waiting on what you were so secretly wrapping.

Carolyn - "Loitering" is one of my favourite words, with or without the intent bit. Oy, I'm a blonde too you know. Haven't yet detonated as in "bombshell"!! Am ever hopeful though. I'll probably be splattered all over the papers when I do. Are you doing okay flower?

Lush - Which reminds me. Hows your friend doing? How are your feet?

LadyH - Ah, just looked it up. Think it's changed it's name since I last saw. I'm so out of touch with Manchester city these days, plus it changes so rapidly. If it's good, I'll have to keep it in mind. How far down your freezer fodder are you? Are you both okay? That wasn't with any direct reference to your frozen delights, by the way. Just stay away from the ready pies. Don't want you having any more nasty tums, ey? Think your curries may see any bugs off anyway though Smiley Wink

Corr, Ann - I must congratulate you on your beeauuuutiful picture. Wow. I had to reread "local". It would make a stunning greetings card you know. Did I read on a thread elsewhere, that you are a keen photographer, when suggesting hobbies to a lady who was having to take some time off? What did you use to take a photo like that? Are we talking digital, or a more purist, old fashioned SLR. Sounds as though I know what I'm talking about, doesn't it ! You need to post more of those of yours on here - Don't you think girls? Yehhhhh

DizzDarlin - How you doing now? Are you feeling a bit more "level", after you're emotional wobbliness? And what yer reading? Ooops, mustn't stop you, that's a load of pages before tomorrow.

Where's that Ruby woman got to again? RUBES

Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

ann-m
Community Champion

Just to add, this us a photo I took of a local beach to remind us what a blue sky looks like β˜€οΈπŸ˜€ xxx

6A9C6D0A-30D6-4D94-924D-0609AB798C5B.jpeg

ann-m
Community Champion

My thought exactly, Dizzy, but contingency plan scuppered!

xxx

Dizzybee

Ann, glad to hear the crisis is over! You nearly had to go out for a meal...

Janey, there can't be any rain left, so you must be due a nice day tomorrow.

Quiet day for me today, OH is away till tomorrow and it's been too wet to do anything outside. So it was a good excuse to curl up with my book club book, I have to finish it by Friday and only started it last night.

Hope all you flu sufferers are properly over it now, have a good evening everyone.

xxx

ann-m
Community Champion

Good evening lovely fluffies
Oh deep joy! Weather was foul here today & now sitting in the dark with the light of my iPhone as the power is off & cant find the candles, the OH has just gone to the shed to find them.
Glad to hear you have a 3 day week Janey & do hope the sun shines for you both tomorrow.
Ahhh, yay! the lights have just come back on again, so we can cook tonight 😁
Love to you all
ann xxx
ladybowler
Community Champion

Delly

We went to Abode in Piccadilly.

H x

Carolyn52

Hello delly

No I was just loitering and reading and I pressed post by mistake ..sorry ..doh a blonde moment.
Hope everyone is fine though
Xxx
delly

Mornin Fluffs

Oh Janey, I do hope you get that dry day tomorrow, although the forecast I saw wasn't good. What's the wet day option? and what were you sneakily wrapping up for OH? Whisper it to me. I keep reading really good reviews on Darkest Hour.
Clairee - So glad you're feeling a lot better.
LadyH - I've kept meaning to ask you where you went for your 1 yr celebratory meal in M/C?
Carolyn - Are you alright? Did something frighten you off
Lotsa love girlies xxxxxxx