cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Highlighted

Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Hello fluffies everywhere 😘
The garden birds look fabulous Helena what a lovely gift. I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday πŸŽ‰
So after turning a great corner I got badly hurt at work by a little one yesterday it was on my bad side and arm πŸ™ it all happened so quickly I couldn't get out of the way and spent the evening in tears I love my job and I'm sure this little one is just going through a bad phase it just set me back a little bit. Today was a bit better so by the weekend I'll be fine and we're off to spend fathers day with Macsen so grandad will be happy
Hope you've all had a good day love and hugs xxxxxx
Highlighted

Love your birdies Helena, very posh and a lovely present.

Love that yoga pic Lesley - too close to the truth for me & defo not after curry!  My old bones can't take yoga or pilates now, but am trying a tai chi beginners class tonight. Will see if I can manage that.  Good health and hugs to all fluffies (& honorary other-half fluffies) everywhere. Cat Tonguexxx

See the source image

Highlighted
Community Champion

ann

They are from the National Trust xx  Tell you what they dont half spin when the wind blows as it has been this evening here xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Lesley

Oh that is so funny xxx  Can relate to that as I have been for a curry tonight, god help the service manager who has to sit by me tomorrow xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Love the balancing birds Dizzy & Helena & what a thoughtful present. I want one!
I know what you mean about the yoga Lesley 😁, enjoy your lunch!
Love to all all
ann πŸ’–
Highlighted

Lesley, our very own balancing bird! Love the statues and also that you’ve had a fab birthday Helena xxx
Highlighted

Think of me tomorrow evening after a curry lunch

D90A82AF-14CE-458E-8F04-F77B551383EA.jpeg

Highlighted

Helena and Dizzy, the birds are beautiful and the right way up, or certainly look that way to me after a glass of vino.  What a lovely and thoughtful gift xx 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Dawn

OMG that is amazing, Rob my boss was a Shugborough yesterday and he saw them, he knows how much I love my garden and got it xxx

Sorry pic is still upside down but I just turned my laptop the other way round to see it πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ xx

Highlighted

Oops, an epic fail, I'll give up on trying to post pictures!

Highlighted

Helena

I have the same balancing birds in my garden, my sister bought them for me for Christmas. I hope this picture posts the right way up, it is upside down and I can't persuade it to change. So here goes....(have I said IT isn't my strong point...?)15289054051041357536172.jpg

Highlighted
Community Champion

Lesley

I had a wonderful day, and was well spoiled.  It carried on today as I had more pressies from Colin, slippers (I always get them for my birthday and xmas) and a beautiful Cross pen.  Apparently there is something else that I have to pick up from the post office tomorrow as they tried to deliver it today.

I had this from my colleagues at work, was absolutely gobsmacked and burst into tears

Birds.JPG

I had been saying that I was looking for a sculpture for my garden xx

Highlighted

So glad you enjoyed your birthday Lady H, sounds like you were as spoiled as you deserve to be.  You share a birthday with my niece.

Tomorrow I’m out for a curry lunch with a friend then in the evrning I’m starting a yoga class with another friend, pity the poor person behind me!  Expect Ruby could come up with an appropriate pic for that.  Many years ago, over 32 as it was before I was married the same  friend and I used to do an aerobics class and she used to be in hysterics as I was always moving in the wrong direction and causing chaos but not even realising it as I was so intent.  Let’s hope I’ve improved, I certainly won’t be leaping about l8ke I was in those days.

Hope you’re all enjoying the lovely weather we’ve still got.  Had a 20 minute shower yesterday evening and that was it.  The only downside is now I’m the house gardener is the flipping watering that needs doing xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Jo

Oh thank you so much for your lovely wishes.  Hope you had a fabulous holiday.

Yes I have had a lovely day, relaxed in the garden with coffee and biscuits with an old friend, I had sooo

many pressies and cards it was amazing plus a birthday cake which is something I have not had for many years

xxxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

A very happy birthday to you Helena! Sorry it's late in the day but have just arrived back in the country.

Hope you have had a wonderful day Xx 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Alibobs

Thank you so much for your lovely wishes.  Have had the day off so enjoying the relax, sunshine and just had a celebratory sausage sandwich, gosh I live on the edge πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ xxx

Highlighted

Just jumping on here to wish the lovely Helena an absolutely wonderful 60th birthday! You truly are an awesome special lady and I hope you are celebrating to the max!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚ xxx
Highlighted

And you deserve every single one of them for being the fabulous person that you are!Cat Very Happyxxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Ruby

Thank you, I do not think I have ever had as many cards both actual and virtual, feeling very blessed xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Fluffies

I just had to share this with you, a very dear friend and fellow bowler actually made this for me xx Now if I could cross stitch like that I would be very pleased.

Chris Card.JPG

xxxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Clair

Thank you so much my gorgeous friend.  I am so very lucky to have you all in my life xxx

Highlighted

Happy Happy Birthday Helena, lots & lots of love,Cat Very Happyxxx

See the source image

Highlighted

Happy birthday Helena, hope you have a lovely day

Highlighted

Happy birthday Helena, hope you’re doing s9mething nice today, maybe chucking some balls about followed by a vino or three? Xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Janey

Thank you so much for your lovely birthday wishes xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Jill

Thank you so much mate xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

ann

thank you so much for your lovely wishes. 

A very special day today for me xxxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Charys

OMG that is awesome, trouble every time I blow the candles out they keep lighting, getting old and running out of puff.

Thank you so much

xxxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Candles.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY HELENA X

Highlighted
Community Champion

πŸ’πŸŽ‚ H a p p y B I r t h d a y H e l e n a
Have a lovely day πŸŽ‰πŸΎ
ann πŸ’–
Highlighted
Community Champion

Happy birthday Helena !!!
Highlighted

Happy happy birthday lovely Helena. Have a marvellous day. Loads of love xxx
Highlighted

image.jpeg Happy birthday to my wonderful, lovely ,kind ,generous and caring friend πŸ’ž πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ°πŸ·πŸŽπŸ’. Have a fantastic day love you lots xxxxxx 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Ruby

You just blow me away xxx

Highlighted

See the source imageCat Winkxxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Julie

Thank you very much xxx

Highlighted

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Helena. Hope you have a lovely day.

Julie x

Highlighted
Community Champion

Rock on Clair!!!

Honestly Lesley, what is it with men & painkillers, the men in my life are exactly the same, then moan about it...”so take them regularly, then...!” πŸ™„
At least you got him outside today & do hope the blood results settle quickly.

Congrats on the win, Helena πŸŽ‰

ann πŸ’–
Highlighted
Community Champion

Clar

Whey hey that really is a positive move forward and what a time for it to happen at your fav bands' concert xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Evening fluffies

Well not long got in from playing bowls this afternoon, we were the winning rink and we all won a potted geranium!! Still it looks nice in the old water feature that I am using as a planter now.

Lesley admit it you have really got the bug for gardening now πŸ™‚  Scary stuff for himself xxx

Have a lovely peaceful evening one and all.

Helena xxxxx

Highlighted

Get you Clair, coolest mum on the block, you’ve still got it.

Was out last night was my ex colleagues leaving himself home alone again.  He had blood test Thursday, Inr was 6.3, they were not happy, said if he has a fall or even a bump he’s at high risk and needs to go to A&E immediately for a scan, no  warfarin for 3 days, then half dose and back for another test Thursday.  Now he won’t take his painkillers as he’s worried about it.  Having said that, without them he’s moaning and groaning about as much as he was taking them a week ago so guess he’s improving.

Got him outside again today on the patio, he started fretting about the garden so moi bravely got the hedge trimmer going, ok it’s cordless but still too heavy for a pipsqueak like me.  Can’t tell you how relieved I was when it ran out of battery.  I did manage without lopping anything off myself) to trim 5 shrubs, then got secateurs out, did a bit of weeding and oh boy am I shattered, far too hot for this gardening lark.  As far as I’m concernec gardens are for sitting in with a good book and a drink.

Hope you’ve all had the lovely weather we’ve had here.  My sister flies home for the States on Wednesday when the month long heatwave is due to end, typical, as soon as she got on the plane 4 weeks ago the sun came out and hadn’t gone in since.  She’s been looking after her daughter in North Carolina but flew to Florida to stay with her son for a few days and While  his neighbour was walking her dog by a lake, an alligator came out, tried to snatch her dog, she tried to save her dog and the flipping thing grabbed her by the leg, no trace of her remains have been fo7nd so far.  The worse thing we have to worry about is being stung by a wasp, still say the UK is the best place in the world to live xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Happy Sunday everyone ! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

We've just got back from seeing A-ha in concert and it was absolutely amazing πŸ˜‰
I can't believe I managed not only to stand for over 5 hours but stay awake too 😁 Things have definitely moved on for me at last ❀️ Love and hugs to you all xxxx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Janey

Nothing yet, I wonder if I will get a letter over the weekend but it will probably be sometime next week.  I dont know what day of the week the MDT meet or when it will be discussed by them.

Bit overcast and it has been raining overnight here so a relaxing day in the house I think today.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing xxxx

Highlighted

Evening flowers.  Sorry, late to the thread to give Helena a hug for quick results and Clair for a good news for OH day.  Lee, we are all here and hoping you do okay.  My friend has just given up the cold cap, but it was a tough decision to make.  Lesley, so glad you had a fabulous day and probably did you a power of good.  One more day at work and then the weekend.  Just hope it's a bit brighter than today - great to see the gardening bug is spreading further afield.  I can't believe it's almost that time of year for a cucumber glut, wish I could share some out on here!  Love to all of you xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Woo hoo that is me done with work now until next Wednesday.  I didnt get home until 11.30pm last night after bowling so fairly knackered tonight

Hope everyone has had a good day and enjoyed sunshine

xxxx

Highlighted

Lee, if it’s any consolation a woman I was speaking to recently at a BC support group meeting said she stopped the cold cap after a couple of sessions because it was awful, she said the chemo (which she had been dreading) wasn’t so bad but the cold cap was.  Sending hugs down under to you xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Lee

I believe with staples it usually looks a bit gross at first but settles down quickly, hopefully you will hae the drain out tomorrow and get some comfort from that.

Scary time yes, but you will soon be the other side of it my friend and we are all very very much behind you xx

I know what you mean about the value of friends when you are a carer, I do not know what I would have done without my wonderful network of close friends, they keep me sane xxx

Highlighted

Thank you πŸ’•πŸ’•
It’s such a roller coaster isn’t it. I’m loving catching up with everyone and reading the comments. Crossing paws (love the pictures) for good results for everyone waiting ... horrible waiting. I’m more a dog person because cats make me sneeze but I still think they are gorgeously elegant and independent.
I got the staples out of my wound today, looks gross but district nurse said it was a good job. She comes back tomorrow and may take the drain out. It’s been in for two weeks and is stinging and really uncomfortable.
Chemo starts in a couple of weeks. One treatment every three weeks for 18 weeks (6) and I’m slowly getting my head around it. I’ll lose my hair because they are hitting me hard and the cold cap won’t work. I’m a bit scared really.
Lesley it’s good you still went to your show. As a Carer myself I know it’s important to catch up with friends and have a laugh.
Thanks for the hugs lovely ladies and am sending them back across the ocean to you xxx
Highlighted

Oops our posts have crossed Lesley 😁 Sounds like you've had a brilliant day and just what you needed xxxx
Gardening is brilliant I love that you can do as much or as little as you like and it still keeps you fit and you get a reward of things growing ( or not in my case ) xxxx