Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

10,788 REPLIES 10,788
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Ali

Thank you darling. It is all very surreal but I have a wonderful network of friends supporting me as well as all the love and support i have from you incredible ladies on here xxxx

Highlighted

Dear Helena

Just wanted you to know I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you are bearing up. You have always been a great support to me everyone on this forum. I hope you can take strength from the knowledge we are thinking of you and send best wishes and many gentle hugs. Bless you Helena 💓💓xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Julie

Thank you darling xxx

Highlighted

So sorry Helena. Sending you all my love.

Julie xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Bernard 

Thank you so much for your lovely words, they are very much appreciated. 

I am getting so much love and support from the wonderful ladies on here, a lit who have been with me for several years on our journey with bc, it us very comforting.

Helena xxx

Highlighted
Community Manager

Dear ladybowler

I am sending you our warmest condolences on behalf of everyone at Breast Cancer Now.

We are keeping you in our thoughts, and we are wishing you comfort and peace during this difficult time. 

Sending you our love

Bernard

Highlighted

Re: Colin

Hi Helena

my dear I am so heart sad to hear of your news. So sudden and so very hard to bear 

please know I am sending hugs and love to you 

no words can ease the pain you are feeling, happy memories and your love for Colin will always win out over the dark times 

take very good care of yourself xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Colin

Charys

I know in time i will learn to accept it, i have so many lovely memories of our twenty years together, there were tough times especially with my bc and him not being able to support me as he would wish but he has been my rock and one constant in my life, i miss him so much but he is here in my heart and will guide me in the days to come and onwards. Xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Colin

Lovely Lady H,

I know I've already replied to you via instant messaging, but just wanted to come on here and document my deep and heartfelt condolences to you. The loss of your Colin must be something that is profoundly painful and shocking right now, I know the love you had for each other and the ways you cared for each other and completed each others' lives. I'm so terribly sorry to read this news, and I can only hope that in the time ahead you find some peace and happiness in your memories and joy in the love you shared. I can't imagine how lost you are feeling, and don't really have words to express how sad I feel for you. Please take care xx

Highlighted

Helena, so sorry to hear your sad news. Just to say I am thinking of you and sending you a hug. 
Butterfly xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Fluffies 

I am so sorry to be writing this but i lost my beautiful colin yesterday, he passed away suddenly. He had been diagnosed with a bloid clot to the lungs and was doing really well but his poor heart couldnt take any more. I was with him to the end but am so lost without the love of my life xxx

Highlighted

Have another possible venture, due to some ladies needing/wanting to vent some BC "anger", so I'm trialing it all this month. Hiring out "Punch Bags". Thought it might preserve a few marriages or friendships.  xxx

Highlighted

Hellooooo Lovely Fluffs

I was chuffed to have a few notifications for some activity on this beloved thread.

I could complain that you'd all abandoned me, lonely Dellywelly Smiley Sad, but fortunately there are 1000's of others on this wonderful Forum I can carry on annoying, so you're forgiven Smiley LOL

Lee- Sooo good to hear from you, and that you're both doing well. Your Tony - talk about Bionic Man!! That's amazing, or rather "he" is. But they do say, behind every strong man is a good woman, don't they. I'm sure that's both ways with you two though. 

Ladybowler/Helena - I'd wondered why all the china shops in Brum were closed and boarded up. I now know your running is the reasonSmiley LOLHeart  How are you and Col? Is he still downstairs, or back to using his stair chariot yet?

Dizzydarlin and Wombat - So lovely to hear from you too. Hope you're both doing well too.

That goes for everyone else who isn't present.

I've been incredibly busy with a new business venture, a "Dial-a-Hug" Delivery service, set up from reading various women's mention of surgeons looking like (in your imaginations, wishful thinking I think), or pre-op dreams of, Mr George Clooney!! Seems to be a huge favourite, so he's on a contract. You can book your time, 5mins, 10mins etc. Ist minute's "free", over that is metered. I have Brad Pitt as a substitute, although I'm currently watching Tom Sellack, who always looks like he'd be a good, hunky "hugger". May just give him a call when this films finished, set something up, as George is now so booked up. But I also keep having problems with women monopolising him and running up huge bills, which they then can't pay, so I'm afraid it's "Pay Up Front" now, ladies.

Any other "handsome hunk" suggestions, just let me know, and I'll see what I can do. Have to think about the same sex ladies too, so yet to sort out some suitable gals.

Just off to order myself an Aston Martin - who'd have thought it hey, all this wealth just from "Hugs". Move over Sir Alan Sugar, or Sir Richard Branson.

Lots of love to everyone, Doolally  xxxxxxx 

Highlighted

So lovely to hear good news 😊👍🌝

Highlighted

Lee, that's great news. You and Tony have been through such a lot, so its lovely to hear things are going so well now. Well done to both of you.

Highlighted
Community Champion

Lee

That is fantastic news. The power of determination, you and your man is amazing. Ha ha tell him you should see me when, and it is not often, i run looks like i am heading full pelt into a china shop 😂😂

Helena xxx

Highlighted

Yes it will 💕

people do amazing things (just look at the fluffies) and life gets better a little bit at a time xxx

Highlighted

You always make me smile.

yes me and Tony (well done you) are going well. Tony, the bloke who was going to stay in a wheelchair and then was lucky to walk has started running again. He calls it walk, waddle, run but he’s doing it haha.

love and hugs, Lee xxx

Highlighted

Happy 2020, and sending wishes for a healthy year 💕

love Lee xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Hello fluffies

Happy new year, may 2020 bring you all health and happiness

Helena xx

Highlighted

Happy New Year, wishing you all a happy, healthy and stress free 2020.

🥂

Highlighted

And to you Delly - cheers !!!

here’s sending love and health to you all

wombat xxxxx

Highlighted

Hi Fluffs

Just posted this on another thread and thought I'd add it here as it has New Year wishes too and is shades of Rubycat. It's the spit of my beloved Chloe, minus the antlers.

A VERY HAPPY AND A VERY HEALTHY NEW YEAR to ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

Highlighted

And a pre "Bonne Annee", Wombat, to you and friends in France. Had to delve into my dim memories of school day French there.

Great to see you DarlinDizz

Helena - Those fireworks I attached to Cols stair lift for his earlier coming home party were supposed to provide some rocket propulsion and colour, not scare him off it. Though I did secretly add one of those farty noise whoopee cushions to it as well!! Didn't mention that, did I. Mmmm, Sorry, could have been that. I take things a bit too far sometimes. Naughty Dellydingdong. I too hope things change for you both in the oncoming New Year.

Hope Lee and hubby (is it Tony? couldn't quite remember) are both well.

That goes for everyone else too, of course.

Lotsa lurrrv to everyone xxxxxxx     

Highlighted
Community Champion

Dizzy happy boxing day. It is wet and dull here total change from yesterday. Sounds a perfect way to spend the day xx

Community Champion

Delly 

It was just the two of us, colin is doing ok still not walking yet and based in the front bedroom, but 2020 is going to see that all change i know it!! xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Wombat

And to you my dear. Oh how lovely, i spent many years holidaying in Brittany loved it xx

Highlighted

And happy Boxing Day from me in deepest darkest Dorset. The rain is lashing down, but I'm hunkered down on the sofa with a sleepy puppy and a mince pie. I love Christmas...

Love to all the fluffies,

🎄🎄🎄

Highlighted

Hi Delly, Lady B. Happy Christmas!!

all well in Wombat land. We are spending Christmas with friends in France xxxx

heres to a healthy 2020 for us all 🍾🍾🍾

Highlighted

'Ey up (Northern talk), Helena. A belated Ho Ho Hoooo!!

I meant to post earlier, but have been sooo blummin busy (not!).

Aww, great to hear from you-hoo, sweetie. I do hope you and Col are both well, and have had a good day?? 

Has it just been the two of yers, or with other family?

Tis late, so shalln't be offended if you don't reply.

Still sending lurrrv to you and all.

DellyWellyDingDong (of course) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Delly

Happy Christmas to you as well my dear. We are all fine in brummieland xx

Highlighted

Well Fluffies,

A Merry Christmas to one and ALL!!!! - That is of course, extending to Lee in Aussieland.

Hope you've all had an enjoyable festive day, and more importantly, that you are all WELL Are you??

Let us all know, or else! I mean it !!!

Loadsa lurrrvv

Me xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Highlighted

G'day from me too, Lee, and, a big warm Hi of course, to all lovely Fluffs. 

Good to see you looking very laaiid back on your photo, Lee.

Wombat - That's great on your good news. Yeh, as with Helena, I still got the eebiegeebies each yearly check, until the 5 year clear after the second boob. I popped you a little note on "Word Assoc".

Helena - Hope you and Col are both well? He'd just come out from a spell in hospital, last we posted.

LesleyLush - Sorry, that should have been "more ice in your Pimms"!

Hope you're all well, dear friends. I think of you all often.

Lotsa lurrrrv xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope all other Fluffs are well

Highlighted

Thanks Helena, it was a lovely family day filled with love and laughter and I was just so bloody grateful to be there 💕

Highlighted

Thanks Helena, it was a lovely family day filled with love and laughter and I was just so bloody grateful to be there 💕

Highlighted
Community Champion

Gday Lee

Lovely to hear from you and what a great pic of you.

Xxx

Highlighted

Hi lovelies, I haven’t popped in for a while so wanted to say gday 💕E36F231F-E48F-40FA-B35E-902B8DA21515.jpeg

Highlighted
Kip Community Champion
Community Champion

Ha ha Delly,  I like your way of dealing with the flushes, sure beats a fan xx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Delly

Helloooo, must admit i am the same 10 years since i went into it, have to say tamo has caused the flushes to be more but managing ok 

Highlighted
Community Champion

Wombat

Yay that is great news. I must admit i do still get nervy but not as bad as i was the first year. I will be having my third one in April, it is 3 years this month since i was diagnosed x

Highlighted

Hello girls !

hot flushes or permanent self heating.... it makes me laugh when my non drug induced menopause friends think 12 months of flushing is hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣

i had had my first annual mammo a few weeks ago and just got the lovely letter telling me it was ok... does the time around the anniversary get any easier???

hope you are all doing fabulously and have had a lovely weekend 

love and hugs 

wombat xxxxxxx

Highlighted

Corr, Well done Juicy-Janey. Bloomin marvellous, woman!! Hope you're well.

And Hi - Lush (Lesley, that is!). So good to see and hear from you. MenoP hot flushes - umph, sorry to report, I'm same after 10 yrs. Just keep adding more ice to your G n T's, darlin girl!! Smiley Very Happy

Loads of love to everyone 

Delly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Highlighted

Thanks Charys 💕

would have been lovely to have lived it that way too haha xx

Highlighted

Well hello all you lovelies,  long time since I posted on here and far too many posts to go back and read to catch up on everyone so hoping all, old and new (new to me anyway) are all doing  well.  The amazing Janey did tell me she’d had done The  Race for Life yesterday and had posted a pic on here so I just had to pop in and add my congrats and thanks to everyone else’s. 

Hope you’re all stocked up with suncream, Pimms, and good books for the heatwave.  Once again another hot summer, have to say I for one am getting used to our tropical summers, just don’t like the hot and humid nights, the menopause is still in full force, keep telling myself it can’t last forever but I’m beginning to think it will xx  

Highlighted

Sorry Janey not Janet ......  bloomin spell checker !!!!!

Highlighted

Janet. What a star ! 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Highlighted

Janey, what a brilliant picture, how lovely to see so many names from this thread. I hope you’re not too stiff tomorrow though!

xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

Janey

Well done to you all, fantastic achievement xx

Highlighted

For you and for those we’ve lost. What a fabulous morning Race for Life 5k today xxFAB8DA5E-9233-4905-8044-8F2590859F0D.jpeg

Highlighted

Coo-ee to Corr-Clairee and Charys, + Ann and Darlin-Dizz

So lovely to see youhoo's. Hope you are well. 

I've just sent a message to Rubycat. Has anyone heard anything from her?? Or Lesley and BethyBoo??

I'm hoping ALL of you are well

Loads of love, Delly's big hugs and xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 's