328069posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

Community Champion

Re: Progesterone, assorted other hormones and fluffy cake

yeah Lesley, that hair loss thing surprised me too....half of an arm pit lost. It annoys me that the whole lot didn't go and the other side for that matter lol I didn't know that was a side effect until after rads. They say it can grow back, but I personally see no evidence of that. The BC you have is the most common type, and strongly oestrogen hormone receptive , with the best prognostic type. 🙂 Her2 positive tend to grow faster and recur more often, I believe, someone correct me if I am wrong, but yours is negative. Did they give you a PR score as well?

As as for the great cream debate, well, Cornwall you do it the Cornish way, Devon do it the Devon way....simple. I'm a great believer in sticking to local customs....particularly where they involve scones, jam and cream. 

Delly, I feel very sad for you. You really have been so badly emotionally affected by your surgery. You were the same age as me when diagnosed. Did you have counselling  or some psychological help? You say about sensation returning, at the moment my whole rad area including SNB and WLE still feels painful and itchy inside, not on the skin , but kind of deep in the tissue....I guess it is repairing itself still after finishing in June? So, years later, there can still be improvements....that is encouraging to hear anyway. As for the doting Aunty thing, I'm not sure my 18 year old daughter is up for doting in any form lol Do you have friends who have young children, I think you'd make a perfect godparent ( or the non religious version for me, whatever that is)

Oh Delly, NZ has always been a dream of mine.  I'll start packing now.

This morning I discovered another gift from rads as well as the permanent blackhead on my chest, this one is a good one!  At last the skin under my arm has healed so I decided it was ok to shave, had to put specs on (eye sight not was it was) and to my delight the hair where I burnt has vanished so just half an armpit to shave one one side now - if I had known I would have asked them to zap my chin so I didn't have to pluck my whiskers every couple of days.

Googled soap under sheets - good for restless legs syndrome and cramp too.  Every time in the past when I tried to come off hrt as well as the horrendous hot flushes I suffered not exactly painful, but achey twitchy legs, they're now back with a vengeance, so tonight along with chillows, cooling pads, iced water, and tonic water a bar of soap is added to the list.

just back from town, skinny latte, mooch round the shops, eyebrows waxed and tinted (first time since diagnoses) and treated myself to a gorgeous top to wear to a friends 40th birthday dinner next week.  Just need to get hair cut (currently look one of those women you see in the old black and white films in an asylum).  Feeling more like my old self than I have in months.

Enjoy your break Janey, hope the weather stays fine for you.  I feel so much better after my break away in Wales, love it there,  would move there tomorrow if I could move all my favourite people with me, its people that matter.

Going to make a cuppa and sit in the sun and listen to the birds now the builders working on a neighbours extension seem to have downed tools, hopefully until Monday morning xx

ps, you're all so knowledgable about your results, I don't understand mine at all - just looked at copy of letter from oncologist, says ER8/8, HER2-ve, no idea what it means, have I passed, did I get a distinction, or does it mean "Lesley must try harder and apply herself in future if she wishes to succeed in life"?

Lesley - Forget the circus. Come runaway with Meeeeee. New Zealand for a couple of months and then do Italy in a major way. What do'ya think?? xxx

Mornin Girlies

Yeh Charys sweetie - I'd wondered if you were going through the "Jeckyll and Hyde" change. How long DID you take the Tamox for?? It may very well be, that even if only briefly, it could possibly have kicked started it, or even that the whole physical, bodily BC experience may have. My boobs were at 46 and 47 and menopause kicked in at 50, and I only took the Tamox for probably a week, so don't feel it figures with me - dunno. My depression probs definitely started with losing my second boob. It meant a lot to still have one of my own, albeit feeling and looking a bit disfigured. I read exactly the same from and about other women who'd experienced the same. That one boob still  had all the normal touch/feel responses and sensations. Sorry to be very personal, but I know I can be on here. I had very very sensitive nips. So much so, that they instigated many of my physical, sexual experiences. But . . . I was talking elsewhere on this beloved Forum recently, about loss of touch sensation. numbness that can follow axillary lymph node clearance, in your arms and chest area. My good news is. . . Some of it DOES come back. It may/can take  a few years tho'. AND, that it can be very much like a person who loses their sight. They develop extra sensitivity in their other senses. Their touch and hearing senses heighten. So I'm not complaining.

Ooooo, sorry, I've gone off track and am rabbiting again.Started this at 10 ish pm !!

Salcombe? Waay waaay out of my affordabiltity zone to move to and live. BUT. . . as beautiful as it is, I don't think I'd want to LIVE there, Charys. A VERY SPECIAL favourite spot for us to have holidayed, and many special family hol memories. I now think "People" are more important to me. Up for adoption - but not desperate. Who am I trying to kid - yes I am.
Hey - I'm wanting to be a doting aunt. Take advantage. Any bidders??

Love yers, Dellywelly      

Oh dear Charys just the mention of clotted cream in our house leads to cream tea wars - chicken and egg has nothing compared to jam or cream first!! Xx
Community Champion

Excuse me Janey, sorry to have to bring this up....but we are a stickler for necessary administration here. Did  you fill out the required forms for your 'leave '? If not then you will be considered AWOL. The only way around  this, as you've given late notice of your intention to temporarily leave the thread, is to get some red tape and twirl it round your head and say three times 'Clotted cream'.

Oops pick not puck and forgot to say I had progesterone but pre endometrial cancer to try and solve bleeding (tmi). Luckily it didn't work/made me ill, otherwise would not have discovered the cancer! Xx

Morning Glories! Incorrigible is my word for today, as in incorrigiblydelly! Citalopram and amitriptyline are the two drugs. The former is an anti-depressant newly licenced in the States for menopause, at which point the price went up b******s!
We had a wonderful week in the Lakes a few years ago I. The old camper. We are lucky to live slap bang in the middle of Devon, so get our puck of the beaches, although North Devon is hard to beat. I was given some gin and tonic soap for Christmas, so will give that a try under my feet ... hope you all have cool and comfortable weekends. Not sure about tinternet access, so hope to come back to more LOLs! Hugs and off to Dorset xx

Ps, yes, flaxseed is a no no.  Heard sage supplement is good, but some oncologists don't recommend some say it's ok - spent lots of hours researching before I found this site in my dark lonely hours xx

Morning all, in a bit of a rush to get out so this is a quick one - so sorry Delly, can't remember the names of the pills BCN mentioned, but I know at least one of them was an anti depressant, one was antitrip something that I've seen mentioned several times on here for muscle pain - none of which I can take.  I'll take a notepad and pen to the oncologidts and take notes on Monday.

Bar of soap? I'll try anything, I'll look that one up. MM, your story sounds very similar to mine, so I'll stick with it and hope in time it gets better.

All your talk of camper vans and beautiful places makes me feel like packing up and just hitting the road and becoming a traveller.  Problem is, I don't drive and husband has just had to stop driving due to health problems, Life has suddenly become very limited.  Maybe I'll run away and join the circus instead. Xx

Community Champion

Delly love, there's 'plenty of room to fill' in Rubycats head with the mindfulness...so unless you are microscopic   in size I don't think you could move in there lol If you feel that way about roots and not being comfortable where you are....why don't you move to Salcombe if it is your most favourite place in the UK ? in answer to your question, I'm in Hampshire, nearly Surrey. We like to take the puppy dogs on a walking holiday each year and North ( usually) or south Devon are not too far but feel far enough for us. They are nice and quiet out of season and you can still get beautiful deserted beaches and coastline. 

Ok here's a serious question for any of you guys.....I'm back to hormones again.... So nearly 6 weeks no tamoxifen. Things are just not right still, and I think it's started off perimenopausal symptoms. Maybe I was quite close to it anyway, but the sudden changes of the medication have finally pushed it over into perimenopausal stuff. I am nearly  48 years old. I've looked them up and yep, that feels like what's going on. So, basically, there's nothing I can do is there....having had a hormonal BC that's me up the stuff and I've just got to deal with it. Who was it on this thread who was given progestone.... Was it Janey? Just asking as I've seen some people saying they were given it during this time and was wondering why. 

Magical moon.....yeah if any of them was going to be lacking principles it was Paul. I know some people don't get the fuss about this show, but it is such calm, cheerful viewing . It's the sort of the thing that families can watch and it's just nice and 'safe', with human interest elements and humour. 

Lesley, there are loads of women on an American BC site who swear by ' a bar of soap under the foot of the bed'.p for night sweats. I'm Serious !!! I have tried to discover what on earth the theory behind this is, I'll let you know if I get to the reason, but honestly.....'superstitious cobblers from another era' would be a better title for their discussion. 

Lost out on you Ruby, due to miss timed texts. Thanks "babe". Humph, you swimming at Lulworth - fandabidozee.

What are you saying - other half says there's plenty of room to fill?? Is that an/THE invitation I've been/AM waiting for?? To be adopted!!

None of you are taking this or me seriously.

xxx

Lesley,

Forget the Flaxseed. I've just been reading this thread and it is a NoNo with Anastrozole.

Geeeeeezzzz! So much conflicting scientific advice floating around. I'm disconbobulated and bamboozled by it all.

https://forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Recovering-from-treatment/Flaxseed/m-p/1039476#U1039476

M x

Bake Off.

I admire Mary, Mel and Sue for sticking with their principles of integrity and loyalty.  Wasn't surprised that Paul chose to jump ship to Channel 4. His moral compass was dented already when he cheated on his wife whilst working away in America. 

Hi again Lesley.

I asked you before what tablets your BCN suggested for night sweats. I know, as you said before, you can't take them youself, but I'm interested for myself lovey.

I don't watch "Bake Off", but what!! You actually saw, or knew of, Mary wearing a jacket on tv she'd been seen buying in Wallis. Good on her and even more of a loss to tv for it, that she was down to earth. Do ya think.

Lotsa love Delly xxx 

Hello Dellywellydingdong and everyone, love this v busy thread, making me lol lots. Cat Very Happy Thanks Delly, I'm doing fine and dandy (slaps thigh, getting into panto mode).  Just about to start a Mindfulness course,  other (not better) half confirmed that there's plenty of room to fill. Cat Frustrated  Was in Dorset last Thursday, and had a great swim in Lulworth Cove - first time for years.  Can see where Janey  got all her cakes now, hope all you little piggies have left some, fluff n all. Rubycat xxxCat Very Happy

Evening Everybody,

Just catching up with all your posts. I've been out all afternoon at the hairdressers and on the way home went collecting conkers down the country lanes. Must sound bonkers collecting conkers but it takes me back to my childhood and the nature treasure hunts at primary school.

Lesley, can't wait to hear what ideas your oncologist comes up with on Monday.

I did exactly the same as you. Came off HRT (day of diagnosis) after taking it for 12 years and went straight onto hormone therapy. First 8 weeks body continuously overheated to a very unhealthy temperature degree, horrendous sweats every 20 mins, 24 hours a day and minimal sleep due to night sweats. I refused to call them hot flushes because they were more like surging Tsunamis. Oncologists told me to ditch the Tamoxifen and put me on Anastrozole instead which I have been taking for the past two and half years.

Just been watching Trust Me I'm a Doctor on BBC2, as there were some interesting topics being discussed. One of the doctors was recommending Soy and Flaxseed incorporated into your diet to reduce menopausal symptoms.

I think your cake and wine remedy sounds the better option and much more enjoyable.

M x

Yeh, thort so. The Pig and Whistle at Slapton. Am I right?  Awwwww, Salcombe is my MOST favourite place in England. Was of ALL my family. Incredibly beautiful. Still have their ashes to scatter there, along with my own wish for my own to be. Incredibly expensive. Not quite as Sandbanks, Poole, but close.

Relocating - no prob. That's part of my current prob at the mo', I don't feel I belong to anywhere, anyone or anything - totally and utterly lost. Whilst Chloe was alive, I was at least a Mummy in the respect that I belonged and she to me.

So where do you live in the South then, as you know Devon so well?? And don't worry, I'm not stalking! just interested. 

xxx

Evening all,  no, haven't replaced darling Myrtle for lots of reasons, mainly because of husbands poor health, also having just given up work after 45 long hard years I don't want the tie and I don't have anyone to leave a dog with if I go away and couldn't bear the though of kennels (Myrtie slept in Bed with us). These days I sleep (well, lay in bed anyway) alone in a pool of sweat, husband is banished to another room for both our sakes.

welI, know my eye sight is bad, but not that bad yet, my tattoos are black not blue, looks like I've now got a permanent blackhead on my chest, very attractive, not!

Bake off won't be the same without Mary.  She lives very near me.  Though Ive never bumped into her I know lots of people who have.  Couple of years ago my friend saw her in the local branch of Wallis buying a jacket which she then wore on an episode of Bake off.

BCN came up with several drugs to help with sweats/flushes and joint pains, unfortunately none of which I can take because of drugs I have to take because of chronic daily headaches and migraines.

getting ready for bed now, chillow and cooling pads are in freezer, tonic water in fridge (not sure it helps but I'm swigging it down anyway) it's a right old slog lugging it all up the stairs, oh for the old days when I could just make sure I had the patch on my bum!

Xx

Community Champion

Spot on Delly, closer to Salcombe though, slapton lea nature reserve is nearby. Kingsbridge was the closest place to get food. 

Charys - just remind me where Start Point is? Isn't it somewhere between Dartmouth and Salcombe? xx

Community Champion

How did I do it? Well........you've just got to know all the intricate techy elements of the forum, it was really quite tricky.....I Messaged the moderator and politely asked if they would change it. 

You are so funny, 'need adopting' 'relocate at the drop of a hat'  lol Ah Delly, if you were down this way , way dawrn sowff ( that was some sort of accent attempt) I would adopt you as my entertainer. I don't think it's fair though to take you from your natural environment, it could be stressful and you'd be a long way from Scotland !

Do you ever come up to the Lakes janey??

Charys - I'm blushing and I'm VERY fussy. Haven't recovered from your refusal, but bigamy can be a bit dicey. Though I really do need adopting and can relocate at the drop of a hat. Well done on the change of name to you. How on earth did you do it.

xxxx's Delly

Community Champion

Love love Devon. We had a week staying at Start Point lighthouse this summer, with the doggies. if we Fancy a walking holiday it's our place of choice. 

I definitely wouldn't know how to rename a thread, but would like to be able to post a cartoon of two "support bras" saying you can do it! Xx

Ooooo - lovely. I've walked Golden cap and Westbay. There's a little place, I can't for the life think of the name now. Begins with B and it has a really nice pub called The Anchor Inn. Burton Bradstock I think. Well worth a look. I'm dead jealous. Even more to hear you live in Devon. My most favourite county. Where abouts?? We had an old Nissan Hi-ace high top - 1987 reg!! Nelly. No loo or shower - just a bucket and chuck it system (thoughtfully). Scotlands a long treck from you, but well worth it. 2 weeks on the West coast with a bit of island hopping - Arran and Mull are to be recommended. Arran has EVERYthing - high fells, river valleys and beautiful coast stretches for walking. Interesting castle at Brodick and whisky distillery with lovely restaurant on the N of the island at Lochranza. The Scottish are very hospitable, freer with their countryside, fantastic food, tasty meat and wonderful seafood. Please GO. But avoid May/June midge season or you'll be eaten to death and, like me, end up looking and feeling like the Elephant Man with numerous nasty bites.

Enviously Delly xxx 

Definitely want to do Scotland one day. We haven't got away as much as we wanted to (I wonder why?!) this Summer. We live in Devon, so not too far to go. Staying in between Golden Cap and Westbay (broadchurch off the telly!) and will be parked up overlooking the sea (bliss!). We very sadly had to say goodbye to old VW high top and now have a VW van conversion. Very comfy but quite miss the idiosyncrasies (I haven't had enough wine yet, so could spell!) of the old lady we replaced. Looking forward to walking what hasn't collapsed of the coastal path. Xx
Community Champion

Janey didn't change the thread, I got it changed....in honour of the tangent it has taken. It's a good tangent ( also a good word, like yours) and I like it. 

Yes, ladies, I can confirm that Delly did propose to me in the past on another thread....but she isn't that fussy so you will all be on the waiting list. Beware and be READY.

We are all glamorous ALl the time on here!!! I've specially dressed for the occasion by taking off my marigolds. 

Whoops, I did it again, did a Britney!!

Janey - Used to live in Dorset. Bournemouth for 17 yrs. Got to see much of it and Devon through my love of walking. Also part owned a campervan in more recent years. Loved it. Scotland was the best. They don't have loads of no overnight camping signs all over the place, and we preferred to wild camp as opposed to campsites, so it was great. Made for it, AND v v beautiful and quieter than the South. Try the W coast sometime if you haven't already, along with the Islands - Arran etc. Tell me where you're going, and what type of camper do you have??

All this furore (good word) about the "Bake Off". Nobody beats yours though Janey - cake that is.

RUBYCAT - hi if you're there. It was so good to hear from you that I forgot to ask how you are. Are you doing okay flower? and thanks again for your sympathetic message.

Lotsa xxx's Dellywelly 

Speechless again?!?! Xx

Maybe it should be "birds of a feather" if you keep sprouting them! Have I got to the party late? How much do I need to drink to catch up?! Fruit cake today - nope Delly, not you - ready for an escape to Dorset in the camper. I've baked extras - with fluff. You've cheered me up no end on return from a bad hairdo day! At least on here I can pretend I look glam!! Lovely catch up with one of my team over coffee at least. Lesley you made me laugh with your blue blackhead. I'm going to catch up with last night's Bake Off. I saw a funny on Facebook saying Mary has told Channel 4 to stick it up their soggy bottom! Xx

Flip Charys - how did you change the title of this thread?? Maaarvellous woman.

We've had a load of interactions on Benchland. I proposed!!!! but you're sadly taken. You're so sweet and appreciative to me, thank you. But you give me too much credit.

Lesley - I'm not hormonally challenged - just mental and mentally challenging - defo

xxxx

Re: Progesterone

Welcome Lesley (hic)

Thanks everybody for your shared sympathies over lost pets (Hic).

Not sure if your offer of wine to add to the coffee and ckae was a good one - see I'm having truble shpelling with it.

What were the suggestions your nurse came up with for night sweats?? I could do with knowing. But I think i may have hit upon a major discovery to cure cancer, munch munch - I've been eating Magics meal worms she put out for her Robin. Yummeeee. Trouble is, I've started sprouting what look like feathers on my arms and legs. Ahh well - saves shaving - and thats just my arms!!

Loadsa xx's

Doolally xxx 

Community Champion

Oooooo yes, you are MAJORLY hormonally challenged Lesley, infact you are showing the rest of us up with coming off HRT and starting Anastrozole at the same time! LOL You almost need your own thread. (Janey NEARLY did that but never got as far as starting the HRT) Is it just night sweats you are currently having the big issues with, anything else?

What a lovely name for a doggy Myrtle...have you considered offering a home to another doggy needing some love? I know that's another annoying thing people say, well 'get another', and it's insensitive....but what I mean is that as your Myrtle made such an impact on you, do you think you could do it again?

Rightho, my doggies are walked......now off to peruse the 'Bake off recipe book' to see what I can make today to delight and SURPRISE (not always a good surprise lol) the family. I was pleased to see that Mary Berry has quit and kind of hoping that if they all jump ship then the BBC could set up the same thing under a different name....but I guess the rights to the concept probably belong to the other company who've sold their soul to channel 4.

Thank you for welcoming me, and big yes to the hormonally challenged!  Spoke to my BCN this morning for the first time since I was diagnosed to check if I could have injection in left arm (BC left side), answer no.  She asked how how was coping having come off hrt after 13 years and going straight onto Anastrozole.  Told her about horrendous continuous sweats all night long.  She came up with a few suggestions, none of which I can take due to another medication I'm on.  Said to discuss with oncologist at my appointment Monday.  Unfortunately cake and wine were not mentioned but I'm going to persevere and hope they help.

So sorry to hear about the loss of a loved pet.  I still cry over the loss of my beloved dog Myrtle, and it will be 7 years in January.  I can remember people saying things like they're like part of the family and I wanted to scream at them, she wasn't LIKE part of the family, she WAS my family.

looking forward to lots of banter, chats and mutual support.  Have to say that now I've finished my rads and most on my monthly thread have stopped posting I miss the daily virtual get together xx

Community Champion

Lizzy has done it 😋

See new title!

Hi Lesley, a warm welcome to you!
The more the merrier. 💕
Charys, perhaps there is a techie Moderator who could change the title of the thread to :
Progesterone, Fluff Balls and Cake.
Delly, sorry to read about your beloved Chloe. And your bunny too, Charys.
Must go, I can hear my garden Robin calling me for his daily mealworms.
M x

Community Champion

Yes Lesley, of COURSE you can ! Feel free to enter into the spirit of what was a serious discussion and has now become light hearted, which is great and part of why I love this forum. This thread has a cunning title 'progesterone', so nobody will know it is actually about cake, wine and the like lol.

My tattoos are blue, so no mistaking them for anything else.

Oh the only other criteria for joining is if you are 'currently hormonally challenged, or due to be hormonally challenged or have been in the past'. If none of the above apply to you, then you can just pretend...... Smiley Very Happy

Can I join this fun chat room?  I love cake and can supply wine by the bucket.  Talking of joining the dots (tattoos). I spent about 5 minutes the other day trying to squeeze a blackhead on my chest only to discover it was my tattoo!

Re: Precious pussycats

Do'ya know what Ruby,

I wasn't in the least bit surprised to hear from you, and thank you so much for your darlin loving response to me. Means a lot. Thank You, darlin xxx

B***er. That's that plan out the window then x
Community Champion

Trouble is....and I found this out because I was fascinated by the machine and asked loads of questions.....the outside bit thwt we sit under is large , very large, BUT there is a whole room behind the machine that houses everything else that makes it work. So, you'd need more than a voluminous top!!! Lol

Oops PS definitely not private hospital but brilliant support so far - in Exeter xx

Well only if I try and smuggle it out when I go for first treatment - under the voluminous top I've been given and we crowd sell it to fund cakes. Delly, so sorry to hear you've lost Chloe. Devastating for you I'm feeling totally Ab-fab this evening, but yawning a lot. My daughter is very disappointed the tattoos are so small - maybe I should join the dots?! Xx
Community Champion

Ohhhhhhh you are BACk! Hurrah ! 

Im dreadfully sorry to hear about your lovely Chloe. Its devastating when your beloved furry family members pass away Delly, they are there through our bad and good times, day in and day out, giving companionship and love when there aren't people around to give it.  As you say, they get you through things and losing them just feels like part of you has gone. I can SO understand how upset you can be. Oddly enough, two weeks ago I lost my bunny boy.  You have my sympathy,I know it's early and painful at the moment, so sorry. 

The linux whatsit is the radiotherapy machine thingy, so no, you can't get an income lolol!!!!

Oh Delly, sending you such big hugs for the loss of your lovely Chloe.  Being a cat person myself and having held two cats in my arms as they passed, I do appreciate just how emotional this is to get through.  Think Charys has got you spot on - you have an infectious personality which lights up this forum, thank you so much, and keep on going. Cat Very Happy Rubycat xxx

Hey girlies

Can I just say - You're all looking AB-FAB tonight. I know, I'm such a flirt. (well . . I am a lover of women! and have made this fact known on other posts)

Janey - you really didn't need to go to the extent of having my name tattooed on your boob. Really!!! I'm touched. But I'm much more pleased you aren't having to go down the chemo route. Have I got that right?? YOU don't EVER need to bring cake. It's truely is the least I can do. So can I give a massive WHOOHOO ref your appointment results today??

Oh Magic - what is this Linux Accelerator? Is it something that can produce/give an income??! : ))  Sorry for your somewhat nasty anniversary.

Yeh, lovely Charys. I got your message and I thank you for it. You are far too flattering to me and I DO truely appreciate what you say. No, I've never thought of writing for magazines.

I lost the very last member of my family 2 weeks ago. Chloe, my cat. Had her from 6 months, for 21 years. She had a stroke, her back legs suddenly became paralysed. Had to have her put to sleep. It was the most effin awful experience I've ever had to go through.  experienceI stayed with her through the whole procedure, to her last breath. And d'ya know what? She PURRED right up to her last breath. My own BC can basically go do a doodoo??. That cat had been through sooo much with me. I don't have a partner, children or any family left. She was the last

It goes without saying, that i know the importance of human life over animal.

I'm sending this NOW, because there's a "time out" issue message wise on this 'ere Forum

Loadsa love for now

Dellywellyding dong xxxx 

Community Champion

Are you having private treatment Janey? If not, we all need to know which hospital you are being treated by......lol that is really quick having your CT planning done on the same day, mega quick. 

More fluffy cake - and a savoury one for you Delly - come on out, its best warm from the oven! I hope you're doing something wonderful on the third this year Magic - there must be some magic in all those 3s?! My partner looked liked he had had his bits released from a vice when we heard today - now he has the joy of a more hormonal me to brighten his life!! Charys, not only am I a painted lady. I was given a sky blue gown to wear when I come in for treatment - and was told I can use any deodorant!! Xxx