Struggling with treatment

Hello I’m writing on behalf of my wife,she is really struggling,really very bad,she been having fulvestrant injection and the bone one denosaumb without any problems,she has just started first cycle of pablociclib,she’s due to have her week off next Wednesday…But she has been very,very poorly,she’s being sick with bile and hasn’t eaten anything for days and drank very little………yesterday I had to take her in to hospital,where she remains……this is all so scary………I could do with some support 

Do any sorry you’ve not had any responses yet. Please do phone the number on here and speak to a nurse, they will be able to guide you with any helpful tips for you and your wife that will hopefully assist you both Hopefully others who have had or are on a similar treatment to your wife might pop on and help too. Sorry I can’t help further than this but hopefully if you are able to contact the bcn nurses on here they can offer support and help to you for your wife. :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkles: Shi