cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tamoxifen and Vit D3

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Tamoxifen and Vit D3

No problem. I should have mentioned that it would be a good idea to take vitamin K2 if supplementing with vitamin D.

Have a read of the link below, it's only short. I don't work for betteryou btw! ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's just I'm tired and this site explains the rational behind it. 

Miriam

https://betteryou.com/vitamin-d-vitamin-k

Highlighted

Hi Mimbles

Thank you for your reply x

Highlighted

Get your level tested at the gp if you can. Or there is a blood spot test kit you can order on line from betteryou.  Then you can figure out how much you need to supplement with. You could take 3-5000 IU in the meantime as it is deep winter and there is no sun! 

Highlighted

Tamoxifen and Vit D3

Hi ladies

I'm needing some advice from you regarding Tamoxifen. I just starting taking it. I been taking it around dinner time every night, my way of thinking is that I'll sleep off any side effects, which I know is just rubbish and my way of coping psychologically!

Should I start taking vitamin D3 as well without a blood test or consulting my GP or should I check with my Dr first? So far I have a few joint aches and am feeling a bit lightheaded. I'm hoping they will "settle" down after a period of time but obviously I dont know yet.

I'd appreciate any advice or your opinions Xx