Time of day to take Letrazole - what’s your experience?

Am about to start taking Letrazole and worried about coping with side effects. Just wondering if anyone has any advice/experience as to what time of day is best to take it? Morning, noon or night? 
Thanks!

Hi @Katone , it’s a relevant question but there will be many different viewpoints on this I suspect, which may require you to test it out a bit before hitting on the most appropriate time for you.  In my case, I started taking it in the evening with food (my digestion isn’t the best so I always take drugs with food unless specifically told an empty stomach is required). Unfortunately it seemed to cause insomnia taken at that time.  So I swapped to 9am (am retired) just after breakfast and that sorted the sleep issue.  Has to be said that I haven’t had the joint or muscle SE that many women get so my experience may not be all that helpful.  My SE have been cognitive decline and vaginal atrophy and I don’t think time of day impacts either of those, I’d get them whatever. 

It’s important to take the pill at the same time every day so getting it into a routine is key.  In fact I have an alert on my phone to remind me to take it although it becomes second nature quite quickly. 

Of course, if you haven’t started taking it yet, you may find that you are one of the very many women who is not troubled my significant SE.  I hope that that turns out to be the case. 

I take it at 6 pm with my evening meal. I have only forgotten to take it once. If you do this, they say in the packet instructions just miss that day’s tablet as you should have enough to cope with odd missed dose. 

Seagulls